Wow! we could've used that...

They sell those clear plastic stroller covers to keep the rain off the baby. Well.. in Florida.. flash showers can happen when your inside on a ride or eating inside somewhere. Your stroller will have the cover on it and you dont come back to a puddle where you need to place your child and bags. I wish we took ours every trip so far.. I always forget it. Rain poncho's work in a pinch, but they just dont do the job as well.

We are staying there as well and I was thinking of bringing some removable hooks to go with the shoe organizer to hang it in case there is no door to fit it on or it doesn't fit correctly. I think someone previously in this thread mentioned this idea so thanks to them for it!

Oh how exciting that you are going to WL, please post a trip report!!! Your trip is much sooner then ours.

I love command stick up hooks, I use them at Christmas time for decorating at home. I love that idea, I will have to pack a couple just in case. :thumbsup2

I heard this idea and am planning to make them for my 4 year old for our trip but instead of putting it on a necklace, hooking it to her shoe. We will have our cell phone on us so if she gets lost someone can easily reach us. Good idea to use a bright color so it would be easily noticed if needed.

I used a sharpie and wrote info on the back of a celebration button. I carefully explained if DD then 5 got lost to show a cast member the back. She never got separated so we never gad to use it.

we always pack some of the jumbo ziplock baggies, they are a little harder to find sometimes but there bigger then the gallon size.

My niece loves the lego store, but there is never enough room in suitcase to bring them back in the box. Seh always wants to put them together after we come home from the park anyway so when she is done we dump all the legos and the book into one of the jumbo bags and pitch the box.

If we have to use more than 1 bag for each set we label the bags. It makes it so much easier when she gets home. She is the type of kid that doesn't mix her legos up, she wants them kept in the sets so she can put them together again. She keeps all of her books and pieces in ziplock bags. :wizard:

Before our last trip I posted on freecycle that I was looking for some Disney light spinners and I got a Monsters Inc. one for my son for free. Much better than spending way too much money on one in the parks!

Why do you need a glow stick/necklace? Saw some at Target Dollar Isle and might have to go back and get some!;)

Why do you need a glow stick/necklace? Saw some at Target Dollar Isle and might have to go back and get some!;)

well, really you don't need one but they're fun. WDW sells a lot of stuff that lights up once it's dark but it's all overpriced. It's easy to pull out a glowstick when your kids start seeing others with light up things. It will save you around $20. :lmao:

well, really you don't need one but they're fun. WDW sells a lot of stuff that lights up once it's dark but it's all overpriced. It's easy to pull out a glowstick when your kids start seeing others with light up things. It will save you around $20. :lmao:

It also makes it a little easier to find your stroller in the dark.

Ohh makes alot of sense. Will have to go see if they still have some on the dollar isle :goodvibes

sun shades for the car, when we went in 2008 my kiddos kept complaining about the sun in their eyes..lol...we live in Indiana so they arent exactly use to the sun being so bright. LOL

Well, I'm not as odd as I thought! I just read this whole thread, and alot of the things I bring that seem odd are on here!
I bring the colapsable laundry bag, over the door shoe rack, Crystal Light singles, cheap ponchos, two beach towels, hand sanitizer, Wet Wipes and individual stain remover packets.
New this year: power strip and extention cord, the new wipes with bleach.
Things not listed that I bring: a queen size quilt. I know, it sounds odd, but the comforter gets removed as soon as I walk into the room, and my quilt goes on. It's always a carryon item, and it actually folds into a pillow, so it's a 2 in 1 for the flight! :teeth:

I always bring a comforter to!! I thought I was the only one! :lmao:
As soon as I walk into the room "their comforter" gets folded up & put in the bottom of the closet.

Since we are leaving in less than 2 weeks...:cool1:, I wanted to bump this thread up to see if anyone has any new ideas since I have just started my packing. I thought this was a really cool thread when we went earlier this year and used a lot of the ideas. Thanks in advance!!! :thumbsup2

My latest can't-do-without-item is a plastic water bottle with a filter so I can just fill it up at water fountains. I don't like the taste of WDW water and this works great!!! My favorite kind is called "Bobble" and is sold on Amazon. I have now bought them in different colors so my kids have their own.

We found gardengrocer.com before our last trip and it was a wonderful service. We ordered all our groceries, dishwashing soap, baby wipes, etc. and it was sent right to our room before we even arrived. I would pack as light as possible and just order everything from them. We travel from California so we usually stay a minimum of 9 days, so ordering our groceries makes a lot of sense to us. It's economical if you are staying more than 5 nights, and you can take home what isn't used. Great find. Google it.

I was SO GLAD we threw a box each of gallon and quart sized ziplock bags into our suitcase. They came in handy for so many things.

We found gardengrocer.com before our last trip and it was a wonderful service. We ordered all our groceries, dishwashing soap, baby wipes, etc. and it was sent right to our room before we even arrived. I would pack as light as possible and just order everything from them. We travel from California so we usually stay a minimum of 9 days, so ordering our groceries makes a lot of sense to us. It's economical if you are staying more than 5 nights, and you can take home what isn't used. Great find. Google it.

When are you charged for garden grocer? Are you charged when you order or when they deliver? Has any one used wegoshop? Also when do they charge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter