WPASADI for kids?

Someybody

Sitting here.
It's 18 yrs and older for WPASAD :(. So uh, how about we do a Wickedly Perfect Amazing Surviving Apprentice DisVMKids Contest (Idol sounds a little odd)??? NOO. I will not host it!

Blue

Tim Gunn said:
Unfortunately it was not up to us about the age restriction. There are laws governing the types of prizes that we have to reward and the legal age that someone can be to receive them. :(

I'm sorry that you will be unable to participate in this round of WPASADI and I understand your frustrations. We are trying to come up with a solution for people that are not eligible to play (Non-US residents and underage) where you don't necessarily win a tangible prize, but you win something virtually that should be pretty cool.

We will keep you updated once we find out if we can do what we plan.

I hope this quote helps a bit. (this is off a thread on the Community Board)

Unfortunately, almost any contest in the US that involves these types of prizes requires a participant to be 18 and over. :guilty:

I also can't enter not only as I am a kid but also as I am not a US citzen..

LoriR said:
I hope this quote helps a bit. (this is off a thread on the Community Board)

Unfortunately, almost any contest in the US that involves these types of prizes requires a participant to be 18 and over. :guilty:

a Tag would be cool LOL or a vmk item and it does help thanks lorir

sounds really cool, although i won't be playing cause i'm not giving out personal info, and i hope some VMKers (adults AND children) plan on representing our boards...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter