Wpm

well, I have no need for this type of thing, I was already rated at 105 (mistakes already calculated into the score).

And for the record, I never took any type of typing class nor used any tutor. I still hunt and peck.

110-115 1-2 errors.

Doc: I type faster with hunt in peck I know both but I learned to type one way and im not using home row because someone said it's better and more accurate which it isn't for me it's less accurate and makes me make mistakes.

65 wpm and no mistakes. XD
EDIT: I type without using the home keys.

Not easy to copy a text written in English, going to hide my score from shame :rotfl:

heh, I am no good at this, the problem is I can tell when I make a mistake and I go back to fix it, so I either have low WPM or High mistakes ROFL. Can't find a medium.

Ahhh I'm gonna brag here because I'm so darn proud! My kid, MonkeyRulz, has been tested as the fastest typist in her school. She beat her previous speed 2 weeks ago, and currently types 143 wpm with no errors. She was just told that she does not have to do the required class typing program. So she'll be surfing the net while everyone else is typing. :goodvibes

We use that website in tech at school. >_< So annoying.
I once went on there and wondered how fast I type when I'm typing whatever I want to, so I tried it. And I got..
32 wpm, and I guess thats good for me being twelve and not using home rows.

Ahhh I'm gonna brag here because I'm so darn proud! My kid, MonkeyRulz, has been tested as the fastest typist in her school. She beat her previous speed 2 weeks ago, and currently types 143 wpm with no errors. She was just told that she does not have to do the required class typing program. So she'll be surfing the net while everyone else is typing. :goodvibes

She beat her previous record today, with a speed of 153 wpm, no errors. Time to contact Guiness...heh Woot! Way to go FunkyMonkey! (MonkeyRulz on VMK) :banana:

:goodvibes

ANOTHERCUTETURTLEOMMG.gif

136 WPM 0 mistakes

I never use the "home row" keys; I learned to type by myself and the "home row" keys just annoy me to no end >_<

Who uses that?? LOL I could never do it so I just go my own 2 fingers and yet i'm very quick lol.

hehe yeah, home row stinks.

i use my two index and middle fingers.

LOL im like the fastest in my school too, better then the teacher. But im nothing compared to you guys. my top score is like 79 words per minute.

hehe yeah, home row stinks.

i use my two index and middle fingers.

LOL im like the fastest in my school too, better then the teacher. But im nothing compared to you guys. my top score is like 79 words per minute.

LOL I remember in 2nd grade my comp teacher telling me i'm not right for doing it the way I was ( This was first time really starting to type ) Yet by the end of the month I was typing 25 wpm while everyone was only up to 7 or 8 using home row while I used my method and I still use it lol.

LOL I remember in 2nd grade my comp teacher telling me i'm not right for doing it the way I was ( This was first time really starting to type ) Yet by the end of the month I was typing 25 wpm while everyone was only up to 7 or 8 using home row while I used my method and I still use it lol.

ahha yeah. i used to hunt and peck for a key 1 at a time. I really started learning in fifth grade, when i got my own computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter