Wrap it up....Give us your wrap recipes, please:

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
I recently found a low carb wrap that I LOVE and having been using it for everything from Pizza - think english muffin pizza type, tuna, and cold cuts. Would love to hear some different things that you use wraps for or favorite combinations you use.

What do you make with wraps?

we have served these at wedding and baby showers and everyone loved them...sliced turkey breast( i buy the real turkey in the lunch meat counter and have them slice it a little thicker than shaved), chipotle mayo ( Hellman's' used to make one, if not add some chipotle powder to mayo, just not to much as it is spicy) thinly sliced monterey jack or Colby cheese( i think the Monterrey held together a little better when wrapped) and some avocado slices...if you like onion a few thinly sliced red onion slices are good too. ( layer mayo on the wrap, turkey, cheese then avocado and onion in a strip a little before the center( closer to the side you are going to start rolling, roll up and we wrapped in plastic till it was time to cut into slices about an inch wide...) very simple but really good
with these for a meal if i was watching carbs i'd add a salad or maybe some cut veggie sticks and a dip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter