Wyndham Bonnet Creek: Who did you rent from?

Techtravler

Mouseketeer
Looking to rent WBC in July, who did you rent from. I have already checked endless vacations and did not like the pricing. Any other locations or VRBO experiences? Has anyone gone the ebay route?

TT

I have rented thru a guy named Paul of which I found through Redweek.com and I also have won auctions on E-bay..

My parents just booked with Farrell a couple weeks ago and it was reasonable and he has great customer service. I've seen him on ebay, that's how my parents booked it, but I've seen just his website and it seems about the same price. Just have a search and see what works best for you.

Jenn

Ken Price @ vacationupgrades.com. Found him via the Bonnet Creek thread here on the Dis. Ken was amazing, lots of people have used him, and I've never seen anything but positive feedback. Highly recommend working with Ken.

Ken Price. Honest, available, receptive, attentive. Everything you would need.

Twice I've rented from owners on Redweek.com, both times we had a great transaction, and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Just last week I rented from Ken and Denise at vacationupgrades.com (two seperate rentals that they linked for me) and I have to say, they are the sweetest people in the world to work with! Great communication via email and telephone, super quick transactions, and just great general conversations!

Just last week I rented from Ken and Denise at vacationupgrades.com (two seperate rentals that they linked for me) and I have to say, they are the sweetest people in the world to work with! Great communication via email and telephone, super quick transactions, and just great general conversations!

I totally agree!!!!:thumbsup2

We Rented from 5 star resorts (must use number 5 not word five in google search to find them). We go in a month but so far, beyond stellar and way cheap---cheapest price I could find. Gave me cheaper than others' 60 day price but locked in that price 120+ day out.

We also rented from 5 star resorts and had a great experience last November. They gave us a great price and the transaction was seemless. We are planning another trip next May and will be looking to rent from them again.
Tammy

We booked from Ken and Denise and they were great. We leave on Tuesday. Once we get back, we are looking at staying again for Christmas there, so, we are hopeing that Ken can get us a place there. They are wonderful!!!!!

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with Vacation Strategy LLC I would like to know if they are reliable?

Hi, Has anyone rented from Deborah Harryman on Ebay or timetovacation1?
I am looking for feedback asap.

Thanks,
Misty

We have booked wit Ken and Denise 5 times now, and my sister and her husband twice (so far), lol.

It pays to be a frequent flier with them.

The friend I took last September would rather stay at WBC than on site. I might be able to get her to stay at the Waldorf though.

Another plus is that my sister was able to book a couple of nights last minute on the panhandle coast (Panana city Beach), after their usual stay at their own time share at Sandestin (Club Intrawest).

The beach in Sandestin is great but I am betting Panama City beach will be just as nice.

I think they arrive on Friday. I can't wait to see the pictures she sends me on her iphone.

There is also a Wyndham on the river in San Antonio. This will be a future stay for my sister as they honeymooned there.

I think if you plan to make multiple stays over the years, you should consider Ken and Denise.

I rented from lynnedugan4gz7 on ebay. We haven't arrived for our trip yet(Saturday). But I have called to confirm and we are in the system. I don't anticipate any problems. After we return I will let everyone know so she can be added to the safe list. :)

I think that most of the time you get the best price on ebay and I feel it's less of a risk than renting from someone on a timeshare website(other than Ken who has so much positive feedback). You have feedback to look at, and paypal to cover you(If you rent within 90 days of your stay)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter