Wyndham Bonnet Creek: Who did you rent from?

MP, how many months out before your trip do you suggest renting from an eBay seller?

Has anyone rented from renting_resorts on ebay. They do have 100% feedback. I can get five nights for $565 for early June.

I rented from Farrell, he was very good at getting back to me within a day. I had several contacts with him, with a lot of questions. Every thing seemed very easy, I am still 3 months from our trip, so I hope everything will continue to go smoothly with our reservation.

Can someone please tell me the site for 5 star resort? TIA. I'm looking to go in July and want to save as much money as possible.

Just finished booking with Paul.

He answered all our questions (we had many) and his prices were better than Ken's & Farrell's.

Thank you to those who recommended him. :thumbsup2

Just finished booking with Paul.

Do you know if you must book full weeks with Paul? We might be interested in 8 nights. Also, I took a look at their website and I could not find anything about Bonnet Creek. Do you have to become a "member" in order to see this resort?

TIA. :)

Do you know if you must book full weeks with Paul? We might be interested in 8 nights. Also, I took a look at their website and I could not find anything about Bonnet Creek. Do you have to become a "member" in order to see this resort?

TIA. :)

Paul was originally quoting us on 10 nights, so it doesn't have to be in 1 week blocks. But, if you book more than a week there is a slim chance you might have to switch your room during your stay - this has nothing to do with Paul though.

You do not have to become a member, that was also one of the questions I asked him. ;)

Paul was originally quoting us on 10 nights, so it doesn't have to be in 1 week blocks. But, if you book more than a week it is a slim possibility that you might have to switch your room - this has nothing to do with Paul though.

You do not have to become a member, that was also one of the questions I asked him. ;)

Thanks for the info. Will have to send him and email. :)

ebay is the way to go I have seen a few weeks on there for $699 to $799 for 2Bdrms in July

I rented with Sun or Snow Vacation Rentals....http://www.sunorsnowvacationrentals.com/Default.aspx

I found Lori on VBRO I believe, we stayed last year and loved it. Her last minute rates are great!

I went with Laura Gohl as well, for our recent 5/7 - 5/14 trip. Quick, efficient, the best prices I could find and she sent a reminder e-mail about certain details just before my trip that I would have surely forgotten, had she not been taking care of me. Will use her again, and have already referred her to friends.;)

I went with Laura Gohl as well, for our recent 5/7 - 5/14 trip. Quick, efficient, the best prices I could find and she sent a reminder e-mail about certain details just before my trip that I would have surely forgotten, had she not been taking care of me. Will use her again, and have already referred her to friends.;)

I'm looking at her website now and the prices look crazy high to what I've seen on other sites. :confused3

I'm looking at her website now and the prices look crazy high to what I've seen on other sites. :confused3

I have priced out trips with her several times, used her 2 times int the past and have a trip planned in July. You just have to shop around, sometimes she is the cheapest, sometimes not. Some of the others listed when i have requested a quote the price was higher than laura.

I think right now for this summer ebay sellers are going to be the cheapest, you just have to shop around.

Did anyone book a presidential unit? I am curious to know what you paid per night.

I am looking to book a 2 bedroom but not sure who to rent from yet :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter