Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

:hug: Welcome back, Jenny.
Sounds like some great scents you got there.

Hope we hear of some arrivals today.

:wave2:
Thanks so much to Barbaraapple for my Yankee Candle Goodies! I recieved the package today and am so happy with what I was "scent"!! :rotfl:

I got a great fall wooden gift crate/basket. It was so pretty I didnt want to open tear into it - here is what was included:

*two glass leaf Tea-Light holders - 1 redish burgundy - 1 brown
*a box of Autumn Scented Tea-Lights
*A small Harvest Jar

I love the flavor and it smells so great and Fall-ish already ... Despite the fact that it is near 8o+ degrees today! I could smell it through the box whne I picked it up from the postoffice this morning!

Thanks so much BARBARAAPPLE! I Love it! :woohoo:

:thanks: :disrocks:

Forgot to post this earlier, but my package has been sent, and should be there very soon!!!!

Grendalynn said:
:wave2:
Thanks so much to Barbaraapple for my Yankee Candle Goodies! I recieved the package today and am so happy with what I was "scent"!! :rotfl:

I got a great fall wooden gift crate/basket. It was so pretty I didnt want to open tear into it - here is what was included:

*two glass leaf Tea-Light holders - 1 redish burgundy - 1 brown
*a box of Autumn Scented Tea-Lights
*A small Harvest Jar

I love the flavor and it smells so great and Fall-ish already ... Despite the fact that it is near 8o+ degrees today! I could smell it through the box whne I picked it up from the postoffice this morning!

Thanks so much BARBARAAPPLE! I Love it! :woohoo:

:thanks: :disrocks:

Glad you liked it :thumbsup2

enjoy

Woo Hoo!!! Mine came. It was in my mail yesterday. I got 2 Buttercream Tarts, 2 Vanilla Caramel Tarts, and 2 white chocolate Mint tarts, plus an electric votive warmer with a beautiful autumn theme. Thanks Sandy!!!!

ETA, there was also a Hazelnut Coffee votive in the warmer. My husband loves the warmers rather than lighting the votives, he says they smell stronger.

:yay:

we should hear of some arrivals today.....still a few of those first orders to be received.

Woohoo! I got my box today! Denise (TinkerBell739) sent me 3 Pumpkin Pie tarts and a Chai Tea housewarmer. Thank you sooo much, Denise! :cool1:

piglet too said:
Forgot to post this earlier, but my package has been sent, and should be there very soon!!!!
I just got home about 30 minutes ago and my exchange was waiting for me on the dining room table :thumbsup2

Kirsten sent me
12 tealights of Boo, (vanilla and peppermint)
a very pretty tealight holder--a green glass leaf
and a 14 oz jar of my favorite scent---White Chocolate Mint

I was so sad when I burned my last jar of this,I kept heating it up on the candle warmer but I fianlly had to throw it away :rotfl:

I am burning a tealight right now even though it is 1 am :goodvibes and eating mac and cheese.

Thank you very much Kristen :wizard:

mickeyfan1 said:
Woo Hoo!!! Mine came. It was in my mail yesterday. I got 2 Buttercream Tarts, 2 Vanilla Caramel Tarts, and 2 white chocolate Mint tarts, plus an electric votive warmer with a beautiful autumn theme. Thanks Sandy!!!!

ETA, there was also a Hazelnut Coffee votive in the warmer. My husband loves the warmers rather than lighting the votives, he says they smell stronger.

So glad that you like it. :sunny: Since I have a cat, I prefer the electric warmers to a flame, myself. The warmer holds either a votive or the 3.7 oz, jar. I keep one in my computer room so I don't have to worry about Leontyne Kitty. :cat:

Nite0wl71 said:
I just got home about 30 minutes ago and my exchange was waiting for me on the dining room table :thumbsup2

Kirsten sent me
12 tealights of Boo, (vanilla and peppermint)
a very pretty tealight holder--a green glass leaf
and a 14 oz jar of my favorite scent---White Chocolate Mint

I was so sad when I burned my last jar of this,I kept heating it up on the candle warmer but I fianlly had to throw it away :rotfl:

I am burning a tealight right now even though it is 1 am :goodvibes and eating mac and cheese.

Thank you very much Kristen :wizard:

I am glad that you liked it! That jar candle reminds me of Andes Mints or Girl Scout Mint cookies, yummy :teeth:

We are down to only 6 left to hear about (and one MIA that is confirmed as delivered)

J&D (ordered 9/7)
Laura (ordered 9/5)
clhcpaca x 2 (one confirmed as delivered, other mailed 9/15) she is on vacation until 9/25
KarenB (mailed 9/15)
roberrl187 (MIA person is sending....hopefully it is on its way)

If you haven't received and your name is not here, please let me know.

I got mine today from Grendalynn!!

I received:

*22 Oz Farmhouse Apple Housewarmer
*Storm Watch Car Jar
*Vineyard tart
*Sunflower Days tart
*Splash of Rain tart
*Cedar Leaf Spruce tart
*Christmas Wish tart
*Pumpkin Spice tart
*Key Lime Pie tart

Thank you so much!!! I love it all! I just bought a tart burner when I sent out my exchange and now I have all these new ones to try! The housewarmer will be burning tonight in the living room and I'll be trading in my car this week or next week, so the Car Jar will be it's first scent! Again, thank you so much for the great package. :goodvibes

See, it is nice to be one of the last ones to receive! All the early birds may have their candles half way burned by now and mine will just be arriving!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter