Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

I will have your sender check on yours Karen.

J&D ...yours has been reordered and should arrive early in the week.

Thanks Nancy..just sent you a PM. Maybe the mail is just slow moving!

One elf package went out today....priority. Should arrive Tuesday.
One other package has been reordered and should arrive early next week.
One other package will be resent if it doesn't show up by Monday.

Meriweather said:
One elf package went out today....priority. Should arrive Tuesday.
One other package has been reordered and should arrive early next week.
One other package will be resent if it doesn't show up by Monday.

Thanks Nancy ;)

Nancy,

Thanks a million (again) for my overflowing box of YC goodies! Just wanted you to know that we used a different tart every day last week for our unit about the five senses! My students LOVED the Vanilla Cupcake one. Roasted Coffee was so strong that our whole hallway smelled like it. :rotfl:

I LOVED this exchange. I'm looking forward to the Holiday Exchange!

Janice

jpmandan said:
Nancy,

Thanks a million (again) for my overflowing box of YC goodies! Just wanted you to know that we used a different tart every day last week for our unit about the five senses! My students LOVED the Vanilla Cupcake one. Roasted Coffee was so strong that our whole hallway smelled like it. :rotfl:

I LOVED this exchange. I'm looking forward to the Holiday Exchange!

Janice

Sounds like fun....and that is what they should like ::yes:: I prefer cupcakes over coffee too ;)

Holiday one starts Nov. 2!! :hyper:

Hi everyone

I am back from two weeks at WDW. It was very nice....the greatest part was spending alot of time with my niece who works for DVC. :cheer2: Plus, it was my first stay at the DVC studios: Saratoga Springs and Beach Club.

I received one of my packages: from Johnie - Pooh

large jar candle in cinnamon vanilla (two of my favorite scents AND they're combined :love: )

and a car jar in vanilla

Thanks so very much. Haven't tried them yet-to be honest they are buried in my kitchen uner all the STUFF :rotfl: that I haven't put away from WDW. I did get the laundry done and suitcases emptied (onto the kitchen counters :banana: )

Cindy

P.S. I should be receiving another package :Pinkbounc maybe....later......

Welcome back, Cindy. Glad you had a great time.

I will check on your other package.
It was mailed 9-15.

We are down to only 2 left to hear about

J&D (redone, should arrive early this week )
KarenB (mailed 9/15.....being resent)

DD called me today all excited, there was a wonderful smelling package on the step when she came home from school.

Thanks so much Nancy (meriweather) for the great package tnhat was full of fall fun and loads of candles. :woohoo:

I received:
A DIS pin with my screen name on it (I've been wanting one of these forever)
Some spider rings and a big plastic spider (dd says we should put this in bed for dh to find. He is very afraid of spiders.)
Pumpkin earings (dd claimed)
Wicked chimestery candy (dd again)
Metal witch decoration. (I love this)

Now on to the YC stuff:
Car Jar- French Vanilla (I was just thinking that I needed a new one.)
Small Jar - Mom's Apple Pie (Smells wonderful)
Stripes Jar Candle - Mac/Rasp Cream/Vinyard (these are some of my favorites all rolled into one)
6 votives - trick or treat, Strawberry Guava, Fig and white Plum (new one for me and it smells great), Lemon Zest, Pomegranate and an unmarked one smells like a peach or grapefruit :scratchin (smells really good)

Thanks again for the great package Nancy. I really love it. :cloud9:

clhcpaca said:
I received one of my packages: from Johnie - Pooh

large jar candle in cinnamon vanilla (two of my favorite scents AND they're combined :love: )

and a car jar in vanilla

Thanks so very much. Haven't tried them yet-to be honest they are buried in my kitchen uner all the STUFF :rotfl: that I haven't put away from WDW. I did get the laundry done and suitcases emptied (onto the kitchen counters :banana: )

Cindy

P.S. I should be receiving another package :Pinkbounc maybe....later......

Your welcome. I'm glad you like them :thumbsup2

Oh-cinnamon vanilla-that sounds very "warm" for the winter!

roberrl187 said:
DD called me today all excited, there was a wonderful smelling package on the step when she came home from school.

Thanks so much Nancy (meriweather) for the great package tnhat was full of fall fun and loads of candles. :woohoo:

I received:
A DIS pin with my screen name on it (I've been wanting one of these forever)
Some spider rings and a big plastic spider (dd says we should put this in bed for dh to find. He is very afraid of spiders.)
Pumpkin earings (dd claimed)
Wicked chimestery candy (dd again)
Metal witch decoration. (I love this)

Now on to the YC stuff:
Car Jar- French Vanilla (I was just thinking that I needed a new one.)
Small Jar - Mom's Apple Pie (Smells wonderful)
Stripes Jar Candle - Mac/Rasp Cream/Vinyard (these are some of my favorites all rolled into one)
6 votives - trick or treat, Strawberry Guava, Fig and white Plum (new one for me and it smells great), Lemon Zest, Pomegranate and an unmarked one smells like a peach or grapefruit :scratchin (smells really good)

Thanks again for the great package Nancy. I really love it. :cloud9:

:yay: Glad it arrived and you like it.
The unmarked one is peach....the label fell off ;)

And that takes one more off the list.
Hope the others arrive SOON!!

I hear one was delivered yesterday :) Just need a check in.
Hopefully another today too ::yes::

My candles from tinkerbell111967 came yesterday.

Tina sent me the following:

tart burner stand with milky white leaf bowl and three little dangling leaves as decoration (I don't have a tart burner)

six tarts: 2 each of autumn wreath, gingerbread maple and cinnamon vanilla

car jar in French vanilla scent

Thanks, Tina, for everything :cheer2: :cheer2:

Cindy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter