Yankee Candles.............

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
Which fragrance are you burning now and where?

I have Starfruit and Orange in the living room

Manderin Cranberry in the kitchen

Country Linen in our bedroom

What about you?

None at the moment. I burnt my last one today and the shop i usually go to has been closed. Not going to Florida this year either so just browsing tinternet.:)

Unusually we don't have any buring at the moment (we have a chocolate fondue melting at the mo!)

However at the moment in position are

Kitchen - Vanilla Cupcake, Chocolate Cupcake, Sweet Strawberry, Pineapple Citrus, Starfruit and orange
Lounge - jack frost, island spa, vanilla lime and various vanilla ones
Bedroom - Midnight jasmine
Hall - Tahitian Tiare Flower in a beautiful burner my friend bought us for Christmas

That really is a ridiculous number on the go! Needless to say we only light 1 per location at a time - I just like a choice!

Unusually we don't have any buring at the moment (we have a chocolate fondue melting at the mo!)

However at the moment in position are

Kitchen - Vanilla Cupcake, Chocolate Cupcake, Sweet Strawberry, Pineapple Citrus, Starfruit and orange
Lounge - jack frost, island spa, vanilla lime and various vanilla ones
Bedroom - Midnight jasmine
Hall - Tahitian Tiare Flower in a beautiful burner my friend bought us for Christmas

That really is a ridiculous number on the go! Needless to say we only light 1 per location at a time - I just like a choice!

The candles are not fattening.:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Coconut Bay but sadly its not very strong, maybe it will once its been burning for longer.

It's just as well they're not as we seem to be going throught them at the moment (admittedly a lot are samplers as they had '12 for the price of 8' in the Florida Mall - what's a girl to do!)

looking to get some new ones when we go out next week currently burning island spa have avoucher 3 for 2 and hoping they have offers on over presidents day weekend.

michelle

Well you all probably know thatI have an endless supply of them ;) and I have quite a few at home, but a lot more at the shop.

Tahitian is now retired, as is Country Linen, Creme Brulee and Shortbread cookie.

Maddie - You might like to try the new Pacific Coconut from the world journeys range, that is quite a bit stronger than the Coconut Bay one.

Addicts anyone????????????? :)

I have vanilla cupcake which is my favourite burning in the lounge right now. Yesterday I had Jack Frost in honour of the snow!

Home Sweet Home in the hall and conservatory. Mixing Autumn Leaves and Red Apple Wreath in the living room as I'm trying to use them up...

Pacific Coconut sounds lovely...

I currently have Granny Smith (apples) which has been burning in the lounge all night. Others I have on the go are Creme Brulee, White Chocolate Mint, Cafe au Lait & Tangerine.

My all time favourite has to be Cinnamon stick.....you'll think I'm crazy but it reminds me of Orlando. Churros to be precise! ;)

Maddie - You might like to try the new Pacific Coconut from the world journeys range, that is quite a bit stronger than the Coconut Bay one.

Thanks for the tip, im googling it now! :thumbsup2

I currently have Granny Smith (apples) which has been burning in the lounge all night. Others I have on the go are Creme Brulee, White Chocolate Mint, Cafe au Lait & Tangerine.

White chocolate mint sounds amazing! :)

I have Sandalwood at the moment in the living room which seems boring compared to what others are burning.

I love the midnight Jasmine but the shop i was getting it from has stopped doing it. :sad2:

I've still got a jar of 'Home for the Holidays' in my back room. Then in the front room I've got a 'Jack Frost' one along with a lovely one (sorry I've forgotten the name) that Nat brought back from NY :)

I am buring candied apple in the living room

trick or treat in the kitchen

and I have wedding day in the bedroom, we dont burn that one just have the lid off

just finished Christmas eve in the kitchen before trick or treat

I'm burning toast at the moment :)

I did notice that our local garden centre stocks Yankee Candles stuff.

All change today! Vineyard in the conservatory and Juicy Watermelon in the hall - I'm trying to think summery thoughts... :rolleyes:

I am into candles and have them all over the house. On a night we have candles lit all over the lounge, however, I have never bought any Yankee candles. I have bought scented ones before and love them.

Do you find that the Yankee candles have a lot better scent than other scented candles? Do you consider them worth paying the extra cash for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter