Yankee Candles.............

I saw some of these at the Metro Centre today and resisted buying them for now as the jars were very expensive but will probably buy one at the weekend.

What are you all buying, tarts, votives or the jars. I read on a review that a few people didn't find the jar's scent as strong as the tarts and votives, if this is the case I will probably just buy the votives.

We liked the orchard pear scent today.

I saw some of these at the Metro Centre today and resisted buying them for now as the jars were very expensive but will probably buy one at the weekend.

What are you all buying, tarts, votives or the jars. I read on a review that a few people didn't find the jar's scent as strong as the tarts and votives, if this is the case I will probably just buy the votives.

ive got jars tarts and votives, i prefer the jars because they are easier to look after imo :)

I used to adore the Cherry ones, but I don't think they make them anymore... I would sell my soul for one more! :cloud9:

Robert got me some of the Christmas Cookie ones in my Stocking at Crimbo.... I've yet to burn any as my Mum doesn't like the smell! :confused3

Can't wait until we've got our own place and I can have them burning all the time!

Bob xoxoxox

I have my favourites in Jars but tend to buy votives & tarts for ones that I want to try just incase I don't like them. :thumbsup2

Thanks Nat and Claire. So can I presume the scent is just as strong in each type then? Enough to fill a room.

Does anyone know any good sites to buy some Yankee Candles - ours are nearly all gone and I'm browsing now 2 find some more!

Thanks Claire, I feel another craze coming on, at least, I can class these as a 'house purchase':rotfl:

Thanks Claire, I feel another craze coming on, at least, I can class these as a 'house purchase':rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They are quite addictive! My hubby hates candles but in comparison to the price of my other collections he doesn't complain about them too much! ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They are quite addictive! My hubby hates candles but in comparison to the price of my other collections he doesn't complain about them too much! ;)

Just ordered a jar from Ebay (seller looked okay, stacks of good feedback), using some Paypal money we had (so it feels like it is free), same price as shops though. Fortunately, my hubbie loves candles, we always have them on instead of lights in the lounge.:goodvibes

Just ordered a jar from Ebay (seller looked okay, stacks of good feedback), using some Paypal money we had (so it feels like it is free), same price as shops though. Fortunately, my hubbie loves candles, we always have them on instead of lights in the lounge.:goodvibes

I do that with Ebay! :lmao:

What scent did you get?

Orchard Pear, Claire.

I am going to go up to our local garden centre and smell them all at the weekend.

Orchard Pear, Claire.

I am going to go up to our local garden centre and smell them all at the weekend.

I've not had that one, you'll have to let me know what it's like.

I ordered mine from them on friday and they arrived this morning, very quick and well packed! :goodvibes

:lmao: This is going to turn in to the "Blame it on Claire" thread!!

What did you get?

Pacific Coconut, Vanilla Cupcake, White Chocolate Mint and Sweet Strawberry. They all smell amazing! My housemates thought I was mad for buying so many but Ive become addicted again thanks to this thread :rotfl: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter