Yay! Just booked PBH for my B-day!

palmtreegirl

Loving life in Florida
If I have to turn 35, I figured I want to at least be at Universal when I do so.;)

So I just booked the Portifino, Bay view room! I'm very excited we've never stayed on site before.

:banana:

Congrats! Don't expect much though. We have stayed at PBH for DS17 B'day for 3 years and have never received anything from the hotel.

Good for you.
We'll book PBH for a trip next year, but that's still a few months away.
In our case, we'll have our lab with us, so our view won't matter.

Motherfletcher said:
Congrats! Don't expect much though. We have stayed at PBH for DS17 B'day for 3 years and have never received anything from the hotel.

I didn't mention it, so I don't expect anything special. Staying at the resort is my present to myself. :teeth:

Hope you have as great a stay at PBH as we did last month - we loved how quiet the resort felt - felt more like staying in a small village than a hotel. Both the villa and beach pool were beautiful - we had great food at Trattoria and the pizza/deli. 2 years ago I celebrated my 50th at HRH, but we took about 16 friends/family over to MamaDella's for dinner - it was a fabulous meal and they took very good care of us. The spa is very nice - I was able to take a morning off from the rest of the crew and treat myself to a massage - that would be a nice birthday treat if you have the time ! You're also going to love FOTL !! Enjoy ! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter