a pair of dress boots
a pair of winter boots
and a pair of flip flops

and DH just made me buy new work shoes last week and he threw my old ones out

i would rather be barefoot

:faint:

How in the world do you get by?

trappednabox said:
OMG me too!! I love them soooooooo much! My mom hates how many purses I have :rotfl:

DH and My Mom are always giving me a hard time about my stuff. My Mom is like you need to weed thru those and give them away. :eek:

Okay I just got the server is too busy like 12 times in a row. Oh that makes me ANGRY!!!

Still getting it!!

Mom2Ashli said:
DH and My Mom are always giving me a hard time about my stuff. My Mom is like you need to weed thru those and give them away. :eek:

Okay I just got the server is too busy like 12 times in a row. Oh that makes me ANGRY!!!

Still getting it!!

UGH!!! It's driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, everytime I buy a new one my mom says "Another one?!?!" I don't see how she doesn't get it! :confused3

We just moved in November, and DH was "mentioning" (I call it complaining) that I have too many things.... he started the comments when he moved three boxes labeled "Pam's purses and bags"--- he just doesnt understand --- glad he didn't see the boxes labeled "Pam's Shoes" :rotfl2:

Server driving ME INSANE
and that is hard to do considering I am a resident of Crazy Land

OKay I am gonna log off and do some housework

see you all in a bit

Mom2Ashli said:
:faint:

How in the world do you get by?
Barefoot whenever I can

There are a pair of shoes I do want
I want a pair of Moccasins
but the pair I want are not cheap
so i havnt bought them yet

see you all later

trappednabox said:
UGH!!! It's driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, everytime I buy a new one my mom says "Another one?!?!" I don't see how she doesn't get it! :confused3

My Mom doesn't get it either. She is not a shopper. She only has the shoes that she needs nothing more. And she uses the same purse until it falls apart and she is forced to buy another one. :eek: Sometimes I wonder if I was switched at birth. :rotfl2:

Mom2Ashli said:
My Mom doesn't get it either. She is not a shopper. She only has the shoes that she needs nothing more. And she uses the same purse until it falls apart and she is forced to buy another one. :eek: Sometimes I wonder if I was switched at birth. :rotfl2:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

kaylajr said:
Barefoot whenever I can

There are a pair of shoes I do want
I want a pair of Moccasins
but the pair I want are not cheap
so i havnt bought them yet

see you all later

Yikes! We were never allowed to go barefoot as kids. And the one time I did I cut my foot on a piece of glass. Boy I never heard the end of that. :rotfl2:

allright! I think I'm gonna go make me a quick breakfast! See ya all in a few minutes :cutie:

trappednabox said:
allright! I think I'm gonna go make me a quick breakfast! See ya all in a few minutes :cutie:

Enjoy your breakfast...

meanwhile I will be last for you!!!!

I logged on in time for everyone to leave again!!!!

Glad everyone is accounted for this morning.... it took a while to read back since I posted last night!!!! you guys sure type fast!!!

well, Last for now....

tubachick said:
I logged on in time for everyone to leave again!!!!

Glad everyone is accounted for this morning.... it took a while to read back since I posted last night!!!! you guys sure type fast!!!

well, Last for now....

::yes:: And it would be even faster if there wasn't a 40 sec rule around here.

Mom2Ashli said:
::yes:: And it would be even faster if there wasn't a 40 sec rule around here.

thats what I was thinking when everyone was typing how busy the server was this morn. :badpc:

Good Ol Gal said:
I think I found a new smilie favorite site!!
Thanks stevie-wonder-boy!

smilies-4668.png
your welcome!

just to let ya'll know iam the prince of wales(charles) and i demand you all to stop posting!

iam the last :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

I like to call my breakfast... grazing!!!!

I eat all morning until Lunch. :rotfl2:

OH, btw---

I'm LAST

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter