Year of the ear , July ears?

Disney claimed 2013, year of the ears

Every month they are releasing a new set if ears.

Just returned from WDW and my daughter asked a HS cast member the same question. She was told they stopped doing the monthly ears due to a lack of sales.

Wish I would have known about it. I never heard anything about it. I would have totally collected them. Wonder if you can still get the past few months?

too bad it wasn't popular enough, and they had to cancel it. Probably should have marketed it more. I get Disney emails everyday and never heard one world about this.

It was definitely announced on the Disney Parks Blog, and I remember seeing the monthly releases for awhile, but I'm also disappointed to see that it's already been scrapped :(

The year of the ear has not come to a end. I think Julys ear looked like a Strawberry. Not all the parks have them here is the information on the August ears. Limited Time Magic: Year of the Ear - Cover Your Ears
8/5/13 - While Supplies Last
It’s time for you to choose a side this week, as part of Year of the Ear and Limited Time Magic. Whether you choose heroes or villains, we’ll have you ready from head to toe and ear to ear with a new Limited Time Magic reversible Cover Your Ears base that slips right over your Mickey Mouse ear hat. Each side features artwork depicting some of Disney’s most beloved characters. Find them at Fantasyland Mad Hatter at the Disneyland Park and Le Chapeau Hat Shoppe at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort. Don’t delay, as only a limited number of the reversible covers available, and they won’t last long!

I saw the strawberry ears during the Epcot garden show, well before July. I never saw any for July during my stay there. Can anyone confirm the July ears?

As a matter fact, after doing some research it looks like the strawberry ears belonged to May. Maybe someone knows what June and July's were?

from the website i am on it looks like august is heroes or villains!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter