yet another 180 +10 question

pequele

Some people think they are cool because they can h
We are going to WDW on Dec 15 for 13 days. Day 180 is June 18. The +10 then brings us through Dec 24. Great! Now I still will have 3 more days to book for (CHRISTMAS DAY being one:santa:).

Question as I seem to be totally misunderstanding what people are telling me on the DVC boards (I don't know if there is disagreement or I'm just interpreting their answers wrong). So can I call on June 18 and book through Dec 24 then on June 19 call to book Dec 25th as that would then be 180 +10, and then June 20 for Dec 26 and June 21 for Dec 27th?

Or do I have to wait until 10 days after June 18 to call for the 25th where then people who have had vacations scheduled for Dec 16-24 all had more priority over me for Christmas Day reservations? That would really really SUCK when my vacation starts BEFORE theirs!

Or would it make more sense (or can it be done) to wait until 3 days into my 180 days and call to get the 180 +10 then which would take me til the 27th and then the 1st 3 days of our trip would be then less than 180 days (or heck even wait until June 19 to get Christmas Day in the 10 days after??

I know it sounds silly to stress over it now, but it is our first Christmas at Disney and my 3yo (by then 4yo) will be so excited to be back at Disney! I haven't even told him yet because I don't want to hear "are we going to Mickey's house today?" everyday for the next 263 days :lmao: But as it is, DVC members (and this will be our 1st DVC trip) are having troubles making ADRs online and having to wait for the calling hours and some even have to wait until the DVC MS opens 2 hrs after that because the ADR phone line has problems finding DVC reservations! I just feel like Mickey is conspiring against me to make Christmas magical for my little guy! :sad::sad1:

SWEET! Thank you so much! That pulls in Christmas day!

I went off to bed and just saw this in the morning. I hate when having to go to work in the morning gets in the way of Disney planning!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter