Yet another AP break even question.....

Addie'sDad

Earning My Ears
Myself, DW, & DD are current AP with an expiration date of July 1st. We did 10 days at Fort Wilderness in June/july, another 10 in Dec, another 10, 3 weeks ago. Obviously we got our moneys worth this year to say the least.

But here's my question... We have 5 days booked June 29th thru July 4th. Split stay between YC & POLY, booked on AP discount. Flight leaves early on the 4th so don't need a park ticket that day. Yes we are 2 days short, Next trip back will not be until late June 2020. Any recommendation's on what we should do?

At the Poly on the 2nd and 3rd?

I would lean to enjoying the resort on the 3rd and watch the fireworks from the beach that night.

The 2nd .. I would be giving a lot more thought into getting a 1-day ticket for that day.

Water park? A one-day waterpark ticket is a lot less than a one-day park ticket.

Keep an eye out to see if DAH is added for one of your dates?

I would enjoy the resort on the 2nd and 3rd, and as previous poster mentioned, watch fireworks from Poly Beach. Will you check in to your second resort before the AP expires? Otherwise you might lose your AP discount.

Myself, DW, & DD are current AP with an expiration date of July 1st. We did 10 days at Fort Wilderness in June/july, another 10 in Dec, another 10, 3 weeks ago. Obviously we got our moneys worth this year to say the least.

But here's my question... We have 5 days booked June 29th thru July 4th. Split stay between YC & POLY, booked on AP discount. Flight leaves early on the 4th so don't need a park ticket that day. Yes we are 2 days short, Next trip back will not be until late June 2020. Any recommendation's on what we should do?

Change your dates so your trip ends the last day of your AP.

I would enjoy the resort on the 2nd and 3rd, and as previous poster mentioned, watch fireworks from Poly Beach. Will you check in to your second resort before the AP expires? Otherwise you might lose your AP discount.

Yes, checking in at poly on the 1st. Was able to snag desert party at tomorrow land terrace on the 3rd. So maybe 1 day ticket and skip July 2nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter