Yet another CRT question....

dskib

DIS Veteran
Ok. I've spent the last few years completely ignoring any and all posts about CRT because I had no interest and had a little boy.

So I decided to make breakfast ressies at CP in October. Well as I sit here, I come to the realization that my little guy couldn't care less about Pooh, and he's totally enamored By the princesses - Belle in perticular. So I'm thinking that CRT might be the way to go. Do they have ressies before the park opens?

So.....

1. Is it still as difficult to get an ADR as it used to be? We're going in the 3rd week of October which has been a black out week for every promo I've seen to date. I'm hoping that means easier ADRs ;). I'll try on our 180 day for sure!

2. Is it likely that Belle will be in attendance?

Thanks so much,
Deb

It is not as difficult as it used to be (now that there are princesses at all three meals) but it is not a slam dunk either.

No idea about Belle. I know she is usually the "greeter" at Akershus.

Ok. I've spent the last few years completely ignoring any and all posts about CRT because I had no interest and had a little boy.

So I decided to make breakfast ressies at CP in October. Well as I sit here, I come to the realization that my little guy couldn't care less about Pooh, and he's totally enamored By the princesses - Belle in perticular. So I'm thinking that CRT might be the way to go. Do they have ressies before the park opens?

So.....

1. Is it still as difficult to get an ADR as it used to be? We're going in the 3rd week of October which has been a black out week for every promo I've seen to date. I'm hoping that means easier ADRs ;). I'll try on our 180 day for sure!

2. Is it likely that Belle will be in attendance?

Thanks so much,
Deb

The earliest reservation time I've seen is 8:05. So if the park opens at 9, you should be close to finished by then.

We went to breakfast in November and Cinderella was downstairs greeting and for the picture package. Upstairs circulating the room were Belle (blue dress), Aurora, Snow White and Ariel.

Belle usually greets at Akershus in her yellow gown, as Nala said.

Belle also greets in France in her blue dress.

Just made a lunch ADR at CRT for 10/7 a few days ago. We were suprised the res was there as it was a day or 2 after 180. This will be our first time so don't know the line up.

I was able to get an 810am ressie for CRT about 2 weeks after our 180 days out. I was really suprised by the availabilty for lots of early character breakfasts for weeks after our 180 days out day, and we have free dining as well. With 45 days left before our trip, almost everything but Hollywood and Vine is booked up.

I was able to get an 8:20 reservation for mid-Sept, last night, so it is def much easier than it used to be. I'm finding that to be the case for most ADPs (except for Fantasmic).

Good luck.

I think breakfast ressies are much easier to come by than in the past because the princesses are at all meals where before it was only the fairy godmother at the other two. Now, since it costs 2 credits on DDP regardless of which meal, lunch and dinner are better use of dining plan credits leaving breakfast less in demand than it was before.

I believe Bells is usually in attendance. If he really loves Belle, I would suggest Akershaus at Epcot since she is the princess with the picture package there. And it's cheaper!

Just popping in quick to say that when we did the Akershus dinner last August, it was Sleeping Beauty who was at the front with the photo package, so I think it can vary. Just so he doesn't get his heart set on it...!;)

Fantasmic Dining Package and 'Ohana dinner (before 8:30 pm or so) seem to be currently the most difficult reservations to get.

I also have a little boy who loves the princesses (he thinks they're pretty and loves their hugs!) We went to Akershus last year and I thought he was going to fall out of his chair when he saw Ariel. He did start going "it's uh uh uh Ariel" lol Anyway, we really enjoyed it there. We're doing CRT this time (he wants to see them again and I want to eat in the castle so it works well). We didn't have any trouble booking about 3 months out. I got an 8:15am reservation. Not sure if it was available because it's slow (although we're going in June) or if it's because there's only 2 of us. Either way, there was a ton of available times to choose from.

I still see some breakfast ressies available for the week we are going, July 17th. I was SO excited to get a CRT reservation as were unable to get one during our last trip. It was SO much easier this time around and we booked our trip only about a month ago. I must have really lucked out because I was also able to get a Fantasmic reservation as well just a couple weeks ago. :thumbsup2

I guess the trade-off is that we'll be there when it's very crowded and very hot. I didn't want to take the kids out of school, but if this trip is too much, I might just pull them for a few days next time! :rolleyes1

Just popping in quick to say that when we did the Akershus dinner last August, it was Sleeping Beauty who was at the front with the photo package, so I think it can vary. Just so he doesn't get his heart set on it...!;)

Ohh I hope this doesn't happen to us!! DD adoooores Belle, and will be dressed like her (after a trip to the BBB ;) )

Actually Belle is not even guaranteed at Akershus. She's pretty likely, but on rare occasion, they have had a different princess out front for the photos.

Belle is not guaranteed at CRT either. We ate there 3 times on our last trip and she was there only once. The mix changed when they closed Ariel's Grotto and started trying to get Ariel into the rotation more often at CRT and Akershus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter