Yippe, called (again) and got code!!!

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
WOW, I have been trying every week to check for the famous code that is mysteriously attached to your name at random AND.......Finally there it was. CM couldn't tell me how much it is for though. I don't understand that. I booked 7 nights in Dec. at POR (water view) with Dining and 6 day hoppers (3 ad 2 ch) and it came to 3041.53. She said I saved $520.00. I want to know if I got the 40% off or 20% off. I am really bad at math. Why doesn't the CM know what the code is for??? Anyway, I am just excited to have booked. Now it's official....I am going for XMas!!!!! :cool1:

Yeah for you! The codes save money and you kept calling. Sorry, I have a TBI and math is where my weakness is. Perhaps someone else can tell you the percent.

I think it goes The amount saved is X% of the total. $3041.53+520.00 and 520=X amount of the total. Simple algebra but I am not smarter than a 5th grader.:rotfl:

Does this total include insurance? And do you know if the code is for the entire package or just the room portion of the trip?

Does this total include insurance? And do you know if the code is for the entire package or just the room portion of the trip?

The rate is without the insurance, and I am sure it only applies to the room, as I have never heard of being able to get a discount on food or tickets.

I am not smarter than a 5th grader

Neither I am. What I did is take the regular room rate at $165. for water view x 7 nights=1155. Then I deducted the $520 cm said I saved to get $635.00. If I divide $635 into 7 nights it equals $90.72 per night (of course I don't know how the tax is figured in there), but it looks like %40 off doesn't it???

If you are going during the holiday season and have a preferred room, you have the 40% off the room.

:cheer2: For you! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter