You know that little Island at the bottom of Australia??? Jason and Laurens DFTW PJ

OK bit of an update my Button bouquet is almost finished just have to wait to get some more whit buttons I have plenty of yellow and orange but no where seems to have to pack of white ones like i have purchased before so i sent my mum on a mission in another state to get some will post a pic soon. I have decided to use my button bouquet for my bridal in part photo session.
DF hasnt left for Western Australia they need to get there bums into gear cause i need some more cash for the wedding!!
I have started purchasing things for my welcome bags!
There are some things I have decided to put in.
Mister fan
misterfan.jpg

Waterproof See it safe Box!
waterproofbox.jpg

I am also trying to find a 60 box of purell .5ounce hand sanitizer i found it on amazon but it wont ship to australia! any ideas would be helpful!

Wow you have been busy. Just caught up with all your latest plans. I love the halloween dress, eally pretty and I can't wait to see your button bouquet. Mine has morphed into more of a brooch bouquet now but I still have a pile of orange buttons to add in there somewhere.

Try ebay for the sanitisers, we bought a 20 pack with delivery for $30, I was hoping to get it a little cheaper, but it was good enough.

Also, try searching sanitiser and sanitizer to get different results.

OK so I had this whole big Post typed out and the Computer has a hissy fit and i lost it all!!:mad: so here is a little update for the day.
Here is my Button Bouquet so far as I said before I am waiting on more white buttons but here is what I have completed.
DSC_0002.jpg

and another Angle
DSC_0001.jpg

OK bit of an update my Button bouquet is almost finished just have to wait to get some more whit buttons I have plenty of yellow and orange but no where seems to have to pack of white ones like i have purchased before so i sent my mum on a mission in another state to get some will post a pic soon. I have decided to use my button bouquet for my bridal in part photo session.
DF hasnt left for Western Australia they need to get there bums into gear cause i need some more cash for the wedding!!
I have started purchasing things for my welcome bags!
There are some things I have decided to put in.
Mister fan
misterfan.jpg

Waterproof See it safe Box!
waterproofbox.jpg

I am also trying to find a 60 box of purell .5ounce hand sanitizer i found it on amazon but it wont ship to australia! any ideas would be helpful!

Can I ask whether you sourced the misting fans and waterproof boxes from the internet? If so, would you mind sharing the website please. I have been searching for both these things for my Welcome bags with no luck!!! Thanks so much!!

Can I ask whether you sourced the misting fans and waterproof boxes from the internet? If so, would you mind sharing the website please. I have been searching for both these things for my Welcome bags with no luck!!! Thanks so much!!

http://www.witzsportcases.com/ is the waterproof cases and the coloured ID cases these http://www.witzsportcases.com/id-badge-holders/id-locker.html are on sale half price at the moment:cool1: so I was able to afford one for everyone!!
I am still sourcing the misting fans but i found them online at http://www.capitolsupply.com/catalo...squeeze-breeze-cs4461169.html?key=misting fan.
They wont accept my credit card though!! GRRR Its a us one too.

OK so today I thought I would post my Bridal Party....The ones that are coming anyways.
So First I have Me, My sister in Law Karissa (Coming) and My cousin (isnt coming but if we were going to be home she would be my other bridesmaid)
bridalshow.jpg

Then we have My Little sister Morgan who is going to be my MOH.
morgan.jpg

Then we have Jason's Best man Nathan and his partner Ange who are coming with there daughter Tori.
nathandange.jpg

And then a Picture of Jasons Fanily But jasons brother Daniel might be coming.... Not too sure yet........
Well there is Tamara, Jason, Karissa and Daniel.
family.jpg

I have to laugh at the first picture it was taken after a big night out at the bridal expo here. It was in a photo booth i really wanna have one of these at my at home reception!!

i LOVE the photo booth pics! that is so adorable!

Love your bouquet! It's going to look so good against your dress and in pics!

http://www.witzsportcases.com/ is the waterproof cases and the coloured ID cases these http://www.witzsportcases.com/id-badge-holders/id-locker.html are on sale half price at the moment:cool1: so I was able to afford one for everyone!!
I am still sourcing the misting fans but i found them online at http://www.capitolsupply.com/catalo...squeeze-breeze-cs4461169.html?key=misting fan.
They wont accept my credit card though!! GRRR Its a us one too.

Thank you - I would have the same problem with the cc thing as I am in the UK!!!

That button bouquet is lovely! Im praying for you to find white buttons! That is so creative and awesome, I never would have thought of something like that!

Thank you - I would have the same problem with the cc thing as I am in the UK!!!

You can use hop shop and go and they will purchase and ship for you I have used these a couple of times and never had a problem. but i thought that my us credit card would work on tis site and it didnt so now i have a pending transaction on my card that has been there for 9days.

That button bouquet is lovely! Im praying for you to find white buttons! That is so creative and awesome, I never would have thought of something like that!

I found some pictures on the Internet and thought I could do that! Its was my own inspiration.

Love your bouquet! It's going to look so good against your dress and in pics!

I am Planning on using it for my MK and Epcot shoot so I dont have to do a refresh!

OMG realization hit me today that this time next year we will be getting on the big jet place and Flying over to WDW. :scared1:
Man I getting get into major planning mode!!

rednblack111.jpg

rednblack15.jpg

rednblack14.jpg

rednblack12.jpg

rednblack11.jpg

and white for the MNSSHP.
MNSSHPdress13.jpg

MNSSHPdress12.jpg

MNSSHPdress11.jpg

Hope that helps.
Here are some pics of the dresses I bought Dont mind the first pic its kind of hard to take a pic and hold a dress up when you dont have it done up properly I look like I have a double chin! :scared1:

I really like that! I've got to get an outfit for my hens night, something like that would be awesome :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter