You know that little Island at the bottom of Australia??? Jason and Laurens DFTW PJ

Okay so Little Update We have our wedding website on facebook up and running! :cool1: And I should have the stuff to send back to Disney Tuesday I might Fax and Send it Just to be safe! No much Else Happening Although I am very Happy because the US and AUD hit parity so It means my wedding is becoming cheaper by the day lol! ;)I think I am going to order my Canvas Bags for the welcome bags in the next few days I need something to do! I have been Online shopping a bit too much....being at home alone does that too you!

I know! How great is this exchange rate at the moment! I hope it holds out for you

I know! How great is this exchange rate at the moment! I hope it holds out for you

Believe me I am putting all our money into USD Now I already have the wedding saved for so just the Honeymoon etc. Is all I have to save for now!
Its getting exciting I should be able to fax off my LOA on Tuesday! :cool1:

OK so Little update today I am contemplating renting DVC points for out BW stay. I have worked it out to rent them its only a little more expensive for 2 weeks than it is to book though disney for 4 days:scared1:. So now I am in the process of finding someone to rent off. Its all getting a little overwhelming if anyone has any suggestions on renting DVC point please let me know!

You could either go to Mouse owners . com or dvc request . com (all without spaces, don't know if you're able to post those links on here.

Actually, you probably can because I think DVC request sponsers the DVC section of the boards... :confused3

If I was planning on staying deluxe I'd do this too, but I've got my heart set on POR :lovestruc

We are going to stay at POR when we get back from the cruise! I love the look of it!
But since i am getting Married at the BW i thought I would stay there for a couple of days now if we rent it will be 2 weeks.:scared1:

OKay so we Got our Planner Its Diane Bowen. Has anyone has her tell me what she is like!
She sent an email to DF email address and not mine and DF failed to tell me for 2 days that he had an email and i am peaking out cause i want to know who my planner is lol.
On another note i did a wedding newsletter just have to take a photo and upload it! Will do that in the next day or so!

Congrats on getting a planner! It all gets underway now!

I don't have Diane so I cant comment on that, but I haven't heard of anyone not being happy with their planner.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! OMG I am about to Scream! :eek:our Save the dates were received this week and DF mum chucked a massive hissy fit because her partners name wasnt on it.
Number 1 we never knew he was coming
Number 2 we only sent Save the dates to people we know are coming and
Number 3 why did she chuck it at me and not her son! :confused3
we are getting married at wdw to get away from drama but it seems to be following us everywhere.

Oh no! Im so sorry!! She should have taken it up with your DF..thats just crazy! I hope it gets better, keep us posted! Any new updates so far?

Bleh, I hate that :headache: Of course she's not going to take it up with her little boy. It's always going to be your fault :laughing:

I got that for our engagement party. I specifically didn't put names on any of the invites for that reason, but still I got in trouble for having Mr. & Mrs. on the envelope, and not including their children :confused3 You can't win.

Do your best to make people happy, but don't be upset when it falls short of doing so, because it always will.

Yeah I think it was more of a shock that i got this nasty message. Telling me she deserves respect.
Nothing exciting to update I think I have changed my mind on bridesmaid dresses again:rolleyes1 I will get a pic up soon.
I did get some Matha Stewart punches and my mom sent me a really cute mickey Halloween cookie set as she was in the USA in October.
But on the wedding front it has been a bit quite.
I have been looking but i am waiting for DF to get home for me to decide any of the details. 8 weeks down Only 2 weeks to go until he is home I am so excited its been such a long time im glad next time he goes its only for 4 weeks.

That's good that he'll be home soon, my DF is currently in Darwin and will hopefully be home next weekend (we have Jack Johnson tickets - he had better be!!) but to be honest I'm not holding my breath, these jobs always seem to take twice as long as expected.

Can't wait to see what the new BM dresses look like.

I can't remember if you've already ordered your dress, but mine arrived from perfectbridal.com this week, and it's amazing!! It's a genuine Maggie Sottero, and it came with a certificate and everything.

Ordering the dress this way was the way to go, because I easily saved over $1000!!

Hey everyone Little update kind of a sad one! sad to say i am no longer getting married at wdw. My partner and I decided to call it quits the week before xmas so thank you for following my planning journal so far but i will no long be posting I will still follow all your weddings though.
Thanks Lauren

:eek: That's no good! I hope you're ok! :hug:

If you ever need any one to have a b*tch to, just let me know :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter