You know you are a Dis Geek when...

ReelRedHead

Mouseketeer
...you start getting things organized for your trip (28 days before you leave) and you come across all of your saved plastic Mickey Mouse sleeves that the Disney documents USED to come in. So, I happily tucked my documents in it and added it to the growing pile of "stuff".

28 days!!:cheer2:

You have a Disney drawer at home for all the Disney stuff to bring on Disney trips. :)
This!!!! I don't have a drawer, but a huge plastic tub filled with park maps, old key cards, resort packets, photopasses, Dream Fastpasses we won, napkins, party wristbands, Magical Moment certificates, etc, etc...

This!!!! I don't have a drawer, but a huge plastic tub filled with park maps, old key cards, resort packets, photopasses, Dream Fastpasses we won, napkins, party wristbands, Magical Moment certificates, etc, etc...

Yes, we have bins and even rooms full of memorabilia from Disney. I personally have a bureau drawer for our Disney vacations, 43 trips so far and it's very easy for me to pack, those items only go to WDW. I can pack in 10 minutes, just tell me how many nights. I have a fetish for, key cards, ink pens, toiletries and napkins. We've taken more photos there than any place else and enjoy watching the movies too. Our grand-daughter's first trip is this fall, 1 year old and can't wait to do Disney with grammy and grampy!

This!! I also have a large rubbermaid container that I've slowly been filling with items for our trip. I get excited every time I put something new in it. :goodvibes

You keep your suitcases on the spare bed in the guestroom so you are ready to pack at any moment. The toiliteries are packed at all, all you need to do is throw in your clothes

Most of the new clothes you ever buy are for WDW trips initially

You have every luggage tag that WDW has ever sent you

You have "mouse ears" for differnt seasons at WDW that you bring back each year

No one ever asks where you are going anymore :rotfl2:

HAHAHAHA! SOOOO TRUE! :rotfl:

Or how about every time you see someone wearing Lime Green outside of the parks you still wonder if they're a DISer! :lmao:

While shopping for clothes lately, I find I get excited when I see a shirt or jacket in lime green! :rotfl: :rolleyes:

No one asks "whats new" anymore.... they just ask when the next Disney trip is!!

Yes, we have bins and even rooms full of memorabilia from Disney. I personally have a bureau drawer for our Disney vacations, 43 trips so far and it's very easy for me to pack, those items only go to WDW. I can pack in 10 minutes, just tell me how many nights. I have a fetish for, key cards, ink pens, toiletries and napkins. We've taken more photos there than any place else and enjoy watching the movies too. Our grand-daughter's first trip is this fall, 1 year old and can't wait to do Disney with grammy and grampy!

I also have a dresser full of my "Disney" clothes-it has my shorts and tshirts that only go to Disney World. For this trip I did decide to buy some new tee's and some of the old ones will go into regular circulation :rotfl:

I also know that I'm a Dis Geek because every time there's another "best bag,shoe,poncho, ...whatever" thread I find myself shopping for that item-only to get it and still use my old standby's :headache: Yay for me- this trip I skipped most of those threads and saved myself some $$ :rotfl:

Yep, I get those 15qt clear containers for each year's trip (we only get to go once a year). They are labeled and filled with everything from the trips (and I do mean everything): planning docs, booking docs, arrival docs, tickets, all shopping receipts, one full set of the room toiletries (full of course), conservation pin from each year, rain poncho, a set of each size of the shopping bags, room coasters, even the various paper towels (unused) of each park or party as well as the airline one (as well as other things too numerous to count). I also always buy a Birbaum's for that year to put in the container. They all fit in the container nicely and are a great reminder of what Disney was like that particular year.

Plus, I do the new wardrobe shopping too (although some T-shirts I wear all the time and others I never wear).

My vacation clothes are two sizes smaller so I have to loose the weight every year to fit into them (although I always gain it back), but they are kept separate as well. The only thing I have to buy for the trip each year is new shoes!

When you have a binder with...
-park hours for the time of your trip
-adrs planned to a "t" at 181 days out so you can get them on 180 days out
-best CS restaurants in the parks
-best bang for your dollar snacks
-game plans for each day at the park

And I have had my suitcases pulled out for days and I have still have 1 month and 4 days!

I have the Mickey Mouse luggage. 21" wheel suitcase, carry-on bag that attaches to the suitcase, toiletry bag and roll up handle bag (for all the stuff we buy there). Mickey luggage tags and strap. I think it's pretty obvious at the airports where I'm headed! And it only goes to Disney so it's almost always ready to go. Just add clothes! :goodvibes

1. EVERYTHING looks like a hidden Mickey if you try hard enough. Today, I saw a HM in the ziplock baggie of those felt furniture pad things that you put on chair legs, etc. AND the adapter for my son's computer where it plugs into the computer is definitely a HM, with a matching HM to recieve the adapter.::MickeyMo

2. I print out blank copies of the month of November so I can write my itinerary again and again and again and again...just to make sure I got right.

1. EVERYTHING looks like a hidden Mickey if you try hard enough. Today, I saw a HM in the ziplock baggie of those felt furniture pad things that you put on chair legs, etc. AND the adapter for my son's computer where it plugs into the computer is definitely a HM, with a matching HM to recieve the adapter.::MickeyMo

This. I totally see them everywhere.

When sunblock smells like Disney.

When you can relate Disney to any topic.

When you buy summer clothes thinking if this would look good in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter