You know you are Disney obsessed when...

When you watch this year's, last year's, and the year before that's DVD over and over again.

Love this thread. At church the sermons last week and this week on Broadway plays - Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King. I leaned over to DH and whispered, "see even God wants us to go back." :lmao:

I just had to share this funny proof of obsession. I've been having some problems with my laptop lately and have discovered that for some reason it locks up if I have to enter a password to get into a website - like my email, my bank account, my credit card account, etc. So, I've been living with the hassle lately and not doing much about it. BUT THEN...last night I accidentally hit "log off" when I was on the DISBOARDS and then found, since I had to enter my password, I couldn't get back IN! I called my husband in a panic and asked him to check with his techie friend at work. He said, "so let me get this straight, it was no big deal when you couldn't access email, bank accounts or credit card bills but when they start messing with Disney, it's an emergency?!" :rotfl: So, the good news is, it's fixed. Guess I might have to go look at those credit card statements, too....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter