You know you are Disney obsessed when...

When you give up a good job to buy a house and move to the Orlando area just to be closer to WDW. (If your dream is to work there, it helps to live locally.:thumbsup2 )

when you have to check several Disney websites daily, listen to 4 different Disney podcasts a week, listen strictly to Disney music in your car and in your house, have your lanyard hanging on your bathroom door, and need a reservation on the books, even if it's a year away! I won't apologize for being obsessed, I call it a passion, and it positively benefits my family!

I can so relate LOL:)

When you husband of 18 years lovingly presents you with a beautiful 1 carat diamond ring as an upgrade to the one he gave you at 18 years old and before you put it on you look tenderly into his sweet, deep, brown eyes and say "if I take this ring does that mean no Disney this year?":laughing:

No he didn't take the ring back and we did get to Disney this year too.
He spoils me! Smart man. :love:

... when I can spot hidden Mickeys in other places besides WDW!!!!

We do this, too! In fact, we are repainting DD12's bedroom, and put geometric shapes on the walls in cool designs. The wall with circles has an upside-down Hidden Mickey in the corner (on purpose, of course)...our DD's make sure to point that out to anyone who goes up to see her room!

Here's more:
--when you know stuff that the CM's don't know when you call!
--when DH calls you to let you know that something that just happened to
him reminds him of Disney
--when you think of Disney ALL the time, and are always planning your next
trip!

When you husband of 18 years lovingly presents you with a beautiful 1 carat diamond ring as an upgrade to the one he gave you at 18 years old and before you put it on you look tenderly into his sweet, deep, brown eyes and say "if I take this ring does that mean no Disney this year?":laughing:

No he didn't take the ring back and we did get to Disney this year too.
He spoils me! Smart man. :love:

That is so sweet!!:love:

When the Disney nightmares start...I've had two recently. On the first one, I'm on the airplane on the way home and I'm so disappointed because I planned and anticipated everything for so long but I can't remember actually DOING anything on the trip and the other one was last night, it was half way through our trip and I realized I had forgotten to take notes and pictures during our meals so I wasn't able to do a food report! April better come soon!

When you watch the parade on Main Street and then speedwalk through Adventureland to make it to Frontierland to see it again. ;)

all i want for Christmas is a time warp to get to our trip.. .45 days will seem like an eternity for this disney obsessed family!!

I guess I realized it when I discovered that there are people that have NEVER been to Disney. Not because they can't afford it but because they have no desire to go!!!!!!:scared1: Since I've been going regularly since I was 4 (I'm 37) it's hard to discover that people just aren't passionate about it. Call me obsessed. That's OK. We'll just keep Disney our own special secret.:lovestruc

When you start measuring the kids heights to determine what rides they can and can't ride if we go to disney. Right now...the DD(6) is 46 inches tall...the DS(2) is 39 inches tall...I'm hoping by September he hits 42 inches ;-)

... your Christmas Cards are your Disney Photos (every year).

... instead of playing "I Spy" in the car on the way to school, you play, "What thing at WDW am I thinking of".

Whenever you see a Disney commercial or classic song or even see a picture of anything Disney like you get all teary eyed and smile. And when you watch the Disney tour DVDs over and over even though you know the parks backword and forward. Oh and you get really defensive when people talk badly about Disney

....when you go to Sorcerer Radio to hear Disney Music from the parks LIVE!!

OMG - it's like we're all of the same brain. I try really hard to harness my Disney excitement - but I'm with you - I'm happiest when I have an upcoming date on the calendar to shoot for. Otherwise, I'm in limbo. Our friends are HUGE disney fans (her silverware has mickey heads) and one of my closest friends is a Disney Agent (seeing a theme here??).

WHO NEEDS EUROPE WHEN THERE'S EPCOT? and you can experience it all in a couple of days.

Thought of another.. When you buy th soundtrack to Magic Kingdom's fireworks show Wishes and have it on your ipod!
And when you leave Disney World and are all sad and down and watch the welcoming sign at the entrance to the Disney property as long as you can until you can't see it anymore.
And when you meet people at Disney you never forget cuz they are also Disney lovers. lol

Well I guess I was obsessed when I could spot Hidden Mickey's in non-Disney places and starting my countdown clock when I book my trip however I fully admitted to being obsessed when my DH said 'Beb...if you are going to plan other people's trips to Disney why don't you just become a travel agent?' and I DID!!!!:cool1: So far I've even taken a friend on 2 trips and booked her on another with me. :rotfl2:

My DH said the same thing to me! I've been trying to become a Disney TA for a few years now, but nothing has panned out yet :sad2: Hopefully, this will be the year!

I so do the hidden mickeys everywhere. LOL

...when you husband says the Mickey shrine has now moved to the bathroom because you put up a Mickey shower curtain.

No, I really don't have a shrine but a shelf with my Mickey stuff on it to remind me of the DW.

When you're at work and you call your DH while he's over his Mom's house, he puts you on speaker so everyone can hear you ask Disney questions!!!:lmao::thumbsup2

When certain commercials play songs/tunes and you instantly think of WDW...even if it's not a WDW commercial!!!!

When everyone at your job finds anything Disney, they automatically give it you!!!!:banana::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter