You think of a wonderful thought ... TR

Oh no... poor Elsie!

I've never read a good food review for Garden Grill... It's nice to see you guys enjoyed it! I'd like to take the family in December as Grandads favourite characters are Chip and Dale!

A fab day, sounds very relaxed :-) (apart from a poorly Elsie!) Xx

This is garden grove at the dolphin not the spinning one at Epcot. But we did eat there and loved and will be going back there too.

I know my poor moo. Hope you are better now x

tinks_1989 said:
This is garden grove at the dolphin not the spinning one at Epcot. But we did eat there and loved and will be going back there too.

I know my poor moo. Hope you are better now x

Oh sorry! I must have just read Garden and assumed Garden Grill! In which case, I look forward to reading abour Garden Grill!

Thankyou, I am much better, I felt really fluy and horrible, I just have a bad cough now! Xx

You have some incredible photos and your girl is so cute. You and Dave must be really proud. It almost makes me wanna have kids just to take them to wdw! (Almost...)

Oh poor Elsie, I hope she got better quickly

Poor Elsie hope she was ok x

:( it's really unlike her to be ill and very stressful being away from home when she is poorly.

Oh sorry! I must have just read Garden and assumed Garden Grill! In which case, I look forward to reading abour Garden Grill!

Thankyou, I am much better, I felt really fluy and horrible, I just have a bad cough now! Xx

Oh it caused a lot of confusion because I would say garden grill meaning grove then when I meant garden grill dave thought I was talking about garden grill.

Glad you are better. Are you free Tuesday or Wednesday?

You have some incredible photos and your girl is so cute. You and Dave must be really proud. It almost makes me wanna have kids just to take them to wdw! (Almost...)

Aw thanks we are really really proud of her. She might look cute but she can also be a little terror lol

Up, washed all ok got Elsie dressed seconds before we would have to leave and she was sick! Loved that washing machine in the villa that weekend!

We ummed and ahhed about going. If we didn't go we would have been charged $30 any way so we decided to go. We were so glad we had the car I think the bus would of made Elsie worse. She fell asleep on the way there and seemed more her self when we arrived.

We checked in a bit early but were seated straight after our photo. The photo here is a bit boring I think. Nothing special.

Elsie was fine in the meal every time a character come over I was so anxious she was going to be sick on them just imagine it all over Mary Poppins lovely white lace dress!!!!

We saw Pooh bear

574535_10152587308255521_1005390109_n.jpg

Tigger

574628_10152587308315521_1739650711_n.jpg

Alice

382250_10152587310155521_596069452_n.jpg

Mary Poppins. She was amazing she did actually say Supercalifragilisticexpeladitious back wards for Elsie. Elsie loved the interaction very cute :D

421937_10152587311390521_2051892176_n.jpg

We were told The Mad Hatter has had some bad tea and wouldnt be here today! But Wendy would be here soon.

We waited saw Pooh and Tigger again.

563265_10152587312660521_1386324777_n.jpg

Had a bounce with Tigger. Elsie places her hands in the worse places.

And finally she arrived.

545791_10152587314515521_46211184_n.jpg

156453_10152587315470521_101235321_n.jpg

She was very sweet told Elsie all about the lost boys and that Peter Pan was such a show off.

We paid and made our way back to the car! YAY no sick hopefully Elsie is feeling better!

We went to the outlet mall and spent a small fortune in Carters. Dave looked at sunglasses, sunglasses and more sunglasses. Elsie had the worst, biggest, loudest tantrum ever!!!!!!! We left and she fell asleep in the car didnt wake up when we got her out and put her in to bed.

We rang Alamo to add a day on to the car hire because we weren't getting much done with poor Elsie being poorly.

She woke up and we went to Calypso Walmart and Florida Mall Dave wanted some sunglasses he saw there and I needed to take Elsie's cup back from the Disney Store as the straw had broke.

Dave and I were starving at this point and were craving Cookes of Dublin as it had been a few days since we had been there. Dave dropped me off at DTD so I could go in and get it and take it back to the room! It was packed a very busy Saturday night! Cheerleaders EVERY WHERE! Then there was a 20 minute wait for food. Not a good idea really but oh well I had ordered now.

We took it back to the room Elsie had some mac and cheese and went straight to bed. Luckily she was hadn't been sick again and she was more her busy crazy self.

We watched some more Jodi Arias case and their crazy local news then went to bed. Dave slept on the sofa as he was getting up early and I had a very good nights sleep in that HUGE bed!

Aww poor Elsie being poorly :( hope she's feeling better in the next update

Oh dear hope Elsie got better soon

Dd got a 24 hour bug and was sick on our 2010 holiday - we ended up leaving ohana part way through - luckily she wasn't sick there but was in tkmaxx - I was mortified.

You are very talented creating those costumes. I've actually ordered 3 incredibles style t shirts as we've booked a family portrait session while we're there with the lady who did our wedding photography.

Thanks again for all the tips, we love Carters clothes too, you can sometimes get them over here in TX maxx and Costco too.

I've been collecting DS a variety of t shirts due to the lack of available costumes, I found a lovely African print Simba shorts set in Asda this week, so he's AK ready!

Looking forward to reading more.

Aww poor Elsie being poorly :( hope she's feeling better in the next update

She was fine after that day thank fully :)

Oh dear hope Elsie got better soon

Dd got a 24 hour bug and was sick on our 2010 holiday - we ended up leaving ohana part way through - luckily she wasn't sick there but was in tkmaxx - I was mortified.

Oh it was so horrible I think it was from when we went swimming probably took in some dirty water or something.

It was sooo embarrassing but the people in the shop didn't care.

Awww poor Elsie! Bless! Hope it was just a 24 hour thing, poor pet.

Yeah poorly little lady was fine after a good nights sleep :)

You are very talented creating those costumes. I've actually ordered 3 incredibles style t shirts as we've booked a family portrait session while we're there with the lady who did our wedding photography.

Thanks again for all the tips, we love Carters clothes too, you can sometimes get them over here in TX maxx and Costco too.

I've been collecting DS a variety of t shirts due to the lack of available costumes, I found a lovely African print Simba shorts set in Asda this week, so he's AK ready!

Looking forward to reading more.

Thank you. That sounds amazing having some photos done I would love that but Dave isn't one to pose for photos.

Ill have to look out in TX Maxx then I dont think we have a costco any where local.

I am hoping to make a few boys costumes. Once I am feeling confident enough. :) There isnt really anything out there for little princes.

Dave was heading to the coast today fishing so it is just me and Elsie. We get up get washed dressed and have breakfast. I did bit of washing and packing whilst Elsie played and watched Sofia and Doc.

EasyWDW had Hollywood Studios as a quiet park today because there was a cheerleading competition on in the Indiana Stunt Show. I thought great we will go and watch the shows.

We left about 8.30 and when we arriving at Hollywood Studios so were all the cheerleaders. 100's of them bag search was crazy. I am on my own with a crazy hyper toddler no push chair I'm not waiting in that. So I thought we will take our time and walk to Epcot. Take our time indeed we didn't get there till 10! Elsie has a mind of her own when she is walking and we had to watch the ducks every time we saw one, wave at every runner, cyclist, member of staff and bird.

In Epcot it wasn't too bad. We went straight to Journey in to the imagination with Figment. There was only us 2 and 2 other families on the ride. Good start. After the ride the little play area was empty as well so we stayed in there for quiet a while.

(Sorry no pictures I can't take my eye of Elsie for a second she would of been gone)

Out in the glorious sun shine (feels like so long ago now having being subjected to rain nearly every day since being home) We played by the fountains and went to the Land. Living with the land was showing 5 minute wait but it was huge it was out of the queue area. Definitely not doing that with a crazy child.

It really was lovely today probably the hottest day of the holiday so far. It still wasn't 11 and I was exhausted carrying Elsie in the heat so we headed back to the hotel to get the push chair and go to DTD.

We waited and waited for a bus. 3 buses for POR went past I was really fed up luckily Elsie had been given a handful of stickers as we were leaving it kept her entertained!

45856_10152588466035521_1912329143_n.jpg

Mum where is the bus?

It was lovely at DTD no man moaning about shopping. We went in every shop and had a lovely time together. At about 12 a lot of cheerleaders were appearing having dance offs every where. Dave text me to say he was on his way home. As we were right near Cookes of Dublin it would be rude not to go in and get some lunch for us.

Walking back Elsie fell asleep in her push chair so I put her to bed and enjoyed 2 minutes to my self.

Dave got back and was looking a little red bit too much sun.

65954_10152588517225521_648017848_n.jpg

There he is with a (disgusting) fish!

After a little rest we got ready for dinner. Princess Elsie was going out as Cinderella tonight.

Here is her self portrait lol!

581274_10152588463505521_981932073_n.jpg

I have soo many pictures of her like this on my phone. She knows how to use it better then I do.

We drove to Grand Floridian was warned there aren't many spaces and might have to pay Valet! We found a space fine and were soon in the restaurant.

We couldn't have out picture before our meal as there was a family of 28 having their picture done and they all wanted single photos.

As we were seated Prince Charming was there waiting for our Cinderella.

382317_10152587334365521_826337527_n.jpg

He was lovely. Elsie had a strap on her shoe to keep them on he asked Dave if he put it on so that she wouldn't have any princes proposing yet.

Not long after Cinderella arrived and again the conversation was about shoes. Elsie has the special Harrods Cinderella shoes on they got a lot of attention on the holiday.

554030_10152587335240521_656572762_n.jpg

Lady Tremaine

60734_10152587337355521_378449882_n.jpg

Anastasia

560181_10152587338360521_1170934313_n.jpg

and Drizella also came round

539277_10152587339790521_153002494_n.jpg

Elsie ate a lot of gummy bears and ice cream that night she had plenty of energy. So we decided to go and watch the Main Street Electrical parade.

It was so busy. We try to avoid Magic Kingdom on the weekends. This was a reminder why.

525724_10152587345765521_685395355_n.jpg

485165_10152587349865521_1530236031_n.jpg

Alice had a microphone and told Elsie she had a lovely party dress on all the people around were really excited that Alice spoke to Elsie and with all that sugar in her Elsie was very excited too.

285230_10152587348970521_1702655300_n.jpg

She loved this guy!

We saw the prince again and he had the slipper with him he bowed and offered the shoe to Elsie I am surprised he got away with the slipper lol!

After the parade we saw Tinkerbells wait was only 20 minutes so we stopped in there

11202_10152587362195521_695582158_n.jpg

Periwinkle wasn't there so we will be coming back Tinks!

We decided not to stay for fire works (big mistake) and made our way back to the car.

We got the boat back to the GF but had to wait for the water pageant to pass first.

535524_10152587363860521_441491225_n.jpg

Back in the villa again and alseep not long after.

I love that Prince Charming spoke about Elsie's shoes to Dave! And I wanted the Harrods Cinderella shoes too... but I dont think I'd pull it off as good as Elsie! Xx

Elsie looked so cute dressed as Cinderella and her shoes are lovely!! So glad she was feeling better and you got to spend a nice mummy/daughter day. Love the photos of the electrical parade xx

Another great day, Elsie is so cute. Bet it was nice to have a mum/daughter day in WDW.Dave looks pretty pleased with his catch too.
You really like cookes of Dublin don't you lol think I might have to try it next trip!

You are definitely enticing me to try Cookes of Dublin lol! Have to laugh at Lady Tremaine, she looks so in character :) And the Prince talking about the shoes is priceless, something you guys will always remember and associate with those shoes :goodvibes

I love that Prince Charming spoke about Elsie's shoes to Dave! And I wanted the Harrods Cinderella shoes too... but I dont think I'd pull it off as good as Elsie! Xx

I do have the adult shoes :D We have a few weddings this year and thought I would show them off! :rotfl:

Elsie looked so cute dressed as Cinderella and her shoes are lovely!! So glad she was feeling better and you got to spend a nice mummy/daughter day. Love the photos of the electrical parade xx

I love her Cinderella dress. It was nice to have some time togther. 1 week and 1 day for you :scared1:

I love Elsie's shoes sounds like you had a good day x

We really did :D and you 1 week and 1 day :scared1: how exciting

Ah love the beast photos.

Another great day, Elsie is so cute. Bet it was nice to have a mum/daughter day in WDW.Dave looks pretty pleased with his catch too.
You really like cookes of Dublin don't you lol think I might have to try it next trip!

It really was lovely to spend some time together as that is how it normally is.

Yeah he was he says he is going fishing every time we go now.

It is so good the battered burger meal was so tasty and the chips were like what we get here not fries.

You are definitely enticing me to try Cookes of Dublin lol! Have to laugh at Lady Tremaine, she looks so in character :) And the Prince talking about the shoes is priceless, something you guys will always remember and associate with those shoes :goodvibes

Yes you have to go there isn't a lot of seating though that is the huge down side of the place.

Lady Tremanine was very good in character. She asked if Elsie does her chores! lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter