You think of a wonderful thought ... TR

What a wonderful trip report!:) Sorry I have been out of town and had to rush to catch up - so many great photos - and again I LOVE the outfits.:goodvibes So glad Elsie wasn't ill for long and things ended on a healthy note for you. I've been baby sitting my baby niece who had a stomach bug and had to stay home from day care - so not fun for little one's to be ill.:worried:

Glad you enjoyed some fun shopping at Mall of Millenia and Carter's - LOL I am OFTEN in there stocking up on gifts for my niece. One of the things I enjoy about Orlando are the outlet shops.::yes::

What a stressful flight back (aack)!!! That is NO fun.

Thanks for writing and have fun dreaming your next adventure.:wizard:

Thanks every one who has come to read my Trip Report. I have actually made a few friends from you al and really enjoy talking to you here or on face book so really thank you.

Some of you may have noticed that I have a ticker again :hyper: and tomorrow is our 180 days! Though we are staying off site so doesn't quiet hold the same excitement.

Their will be 9 of us on this trip

Mum - Elsie's Nana
Dad - Elsie's Nana Dad (can't say Grandy yet)
Me
Dave
Elsie
Sammi - My sister
Dave - Her Dave we have one each we don't share or anything weird like that :lmao: also known as unc Dav
Miley - Their beautiful little girl. Elsie calls her Shhh Baby!
and Nanny Gr Nana

So I will be pre tripping again soon and hope to see some of you there!

Thanks again guys.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

What a wonderful trip report!:) Sorry I have been out of town and had to rush to catch up - so many great photos - and again I LOVE the outfits.:goodvibes So glad Elsie wasn't ill for long and things ended on a healthy note for you. I've been baby sitting my baby niece who had a stomach bug and had to stay home from day care - so not fun for little one's to be ill.:worried:

Glad you enjoyed some fun shopping at Mall of Millenia and Carter's - LOL I am OFTEN in there stocking up on gifts for my niece. One of the things I enjoy about Orlando are the outlet shops.::yes::

What a stressful flight back (aack)!!! That is NO fun.

Thanks for writing and have fun dreaming your next adventure.:wizard:

Thank you. I hope your Niece is better soon poor little things I just wish you could take it from them and suffer your self instead.

I love the malls there and can't wait to get back to them lol!

No it is just a bad memory now one I hope to for get.

tinks_1989 said:
I would love to fill up my facebook with some Disney nutters like yourselves (no offence but we are) if any of you have facebook look out for me on there Leanne Moreno

I've looked for you on Facebook but couldn't find you. I'll have another look once we get back. What a horrible flight back so glad virgin looked after you. Glad your next trip is booked even if its off site you'll still have a great time xx

Ok so first things first - booooo :( Cant believe your TR is over! I was reading along with your PTR and looking forward for so long and now that its over I'm all :sad:
Next I just have to say WOW! I am appalled at that man on the flight! How DARE he do that!! I was delighted to read thaf karma caught up with his sorry behind!!! Hope you're ok pet x
And lastly YAY!!! Looking forward to counting down with you in your next PTR!! September isn't far off at all!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a trip report.:hug:
Congrats on going back!:cool1:
Will be looking forward to next report!:rolleyes1
And seeing how big Elsie has become by then!::yes::

KIM:hippie:

How exciting that you have another trip planned already !!

It's great for all of us as we get to enjoy another TR :)

I just can't believe the awful man on your flight home :( Virgin should ban him from flying with them!

What a shame he lost his bag ;)

:( sad it's over and what a horrible man!!! Great that you get to go back soon tho, September will be here in no time and ill def be reading along with that TR!

What a horrid man! So glad he lost his bag. As if flying home isn't miserable enough.

At least you have a new trip planned already. 180 days will fly by.

Thanks for your TR. x

I've looked for you on Facebook but couldn't find you. I'll have another look once we get back. What a horrible flight back so glad virgin looked after you. Glad your next trip is booked even if its off site you'll still have a great time xx

Oh you will have to search my email address I will send it t you when you are home.

I'm excited to stay off site having a pool and lots of people to swim with Elsie will be great. Just the 180 days doesn't have the same sort of excitement.

Ok so first things first - booooo :( Cant believe your TR is over! I was reading along with your PTR and looking forward for so long and now that its over I'm all :sad:
Next I just have to say WOW! I am appalled at that man on the flight! How DARE he do that!! I was delighted to read thaf karma caught up with his sorry behind!!! Hope you're ok pet x
And lastly YAY!!! Looking forward to counting down with you in your next PTR!! September isn't far off at all!! :goodvibes

I know it's over already :(

He was horrible I hope no one has to experience any one like that.

I already want to start my PTR lol

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a trip report.:hug:
Congrats on going back!:cool1:
Will be looking forward to next report!:rolleyes1
And seeing how big Elsie has become by then!::yes::

KIM:hippie:

Aw thanks for reading along. She will be 2 and 1/2 :scared1: I don't want her to grow up.

How exciting that you have another trip planned already !!

It's great for all of us as we get to enjoy another TR :)

I just can't believe the awful man on your flight home :( Virgin should ban him from flying with them!

What a shame he lost his bag ;)

Aw thanks Linda. I want to print all of them and put them I a book for Elsie for when she is older.

I hope they kept them behind on purpose ha ha

:( sad it's over and what a horrible man!!! Great that you get to go back soon tho, September will be here in no time and ill def be reading along with that TR!

Oh good nice to have some of you follow me along.

What a horrid man! So glad he lost his bag. As if flying home isn't miserable enough.

At least you have a new trip planned already. 180 days will fly by.

Thanks for your TR. x

I hope so every morning now i will be making an ADR :)

Overall what a wonderful holiday and how fab you've got another holiday booked to look forward to so soon.

What a horrible ending to your trip. Shame Karma didn't have something better instore than a lost bag.

Sounds like you had a fabulous holiday though, what a lovely first trip for Princess Elsie.

Roll on September :)

Overall what a wonderful holiday and how fab you've got another holiday booked to look forward to so soon.

It was the best holiday EVER!!!!!

What a horrible ending to your trip. Shame Karma didn't have something better instore than a lost bag.

Sounds like you had a fabulous holiday though, what a lovely first trip for Princess Elsie.

Roll on September :)

Ha ha hopefully he also went back to a car with a flat battery.

Yay. September booking our first meal tomorrow. :hyper:

Also have another trip now officially booked YAY not to WDW though

boo it's over but yay for new trip planned! Nothing quite like that to get over post holiday blues. Can't believe the cheek of that guy on the plane - we had a pretty turbulent flight when we came back in 2011 and it's horrible enough let alone with people acting like that :worried:

Thank you for sharing your TR and look forward to the next one! :thumbsup2

Wow! Just wanted to say thank you for this fab TR!!! (as cheesy as that sounds lol) we are going in November and Millie will be 22months so seeing how much Elsie loved it and how well she copped with it all has really put me at ease! Chester will be 5 and he has been to DLP twice before but this will be Millie's first trip to any Disney and both of their's trip to WDW!

Its been 6 years since we last went to WDW so I am looking forward to seeing the changes. I see that some of the characters seem to have their own inside area now for meet and greet (inc tinkerbell) where about is this please?

I was umming and ahhring about booking hollywood and vine for character brekkie but will definitely be booking that after seeing your pics. One of Millie's faves atm is Handy Manny. Both kiddies are obsessed with Doc Mcstuffins and Princess Sofia atm too so hopefully by time we go they will have more presence in the parks!

Finally caught up with your TR - I only joined in late, but can't believe it's finished now?!!! :scared1: But absolutely thrilled for you all that you have a trip booked for September - that will come around in no time at all! I think we should start prescribing that as soon as DISers finish a TR, they have to book another trip straight away :rotfl: I'm looking forward to your TR :)

I am so, so sorry for that horrible man on your flight home! There is absolutely no need for people to be like that - he's obviously compensating for something :rolleyes2 What an absolute b*llend!!!! But super hilarious that his bag went missing - it always goes to show that you get what you deserve!

Glad I've found you on Facebook - looking forward to keeping up to date with your costume/Disney outfit making!! :hug:

I would love to fill up my facebook with some Disney nutters like yourselves (no offence but we are) if any of you have facebook look out for me on there Leanne Moreno

I cant find you on Facebook :( are you selling outfits that you make? I would LOVE for you to make one (or two) for Millie?!

Where are you planning for your adr's?

Ohana
Akershus
Tusker House
Hollywood and Vine
Chef Mickey
Garden Grill
Teppan Edo
Be Our Guest

:D

Where are you going on that trip?

Disneyland well California but that is the most exciting part :lmao:

boo it's over but yay for new trip planned! Nothing quite like that to get over post holiday blues. Can't believe the cheek of that guy on the plane - we had a pretty turbulent flight when we came back in 2011 and it's horrible enough let alone with people acting like that :worried:

Thank you for sharing your TR and look forward to the next one! :thumbsup2

It does help with the Disney blues. Though we knew before we went on this trip that we would be back again this year I still found this the hardest trip to come home from and get over.

Wow! Just wanted to say thank you for this fab TR!!! (as cheesy as that sounds lol) we are going in November and Millie will be 22months so seeing how much Elsie loved it and how well she copped with it all has really put me at ease! Chester will be 5 and he has been to DLP twice before but this will be Millie's first trip to any Disney and both of their's trip to WDW!

Its been 6 years since we last went to WDW so I am looking forward to seeing the changes. I see that some of the characters seem to have their own inside area now for meet and greet (inc tinkerbell) where about is this please?

I was umming and ahhring about booking hollywood and vine for character brekkie but will definitely be booking that after seeing your pics. One of Millie's faves atm is Handy Manny. Both kiddies are obsessed with Doc Mcstuffins and Princess Sofia atm too so hopefully by time we go they will have more presence in the parks!

I cant find you on Facebook :( are you selling outfits that you make? I would LOVE for you to make one (or two) for Millie?!

Ah that is a great age I think 22 months. They may not remember it but you will and those memories will be so special to you.

Mickey Mouse and the Princesses (Rapunzel, Aurora and Cinderella) are all near the entrance if you are walking in to MK walk under the train station then they are on your left.

Daisy, Donald, Minnie and Goofy are in New Fantasyland in the circus area.

And Tinkerbell and friend(s) are in Adventureland.

Check out www.kennythepirate.com he has a list of where every character can be found in all the parks.

Hollywood and Vine was amazing I can't wait to go back Elsie had so much fun there. Yeah I am kind of hoping that Doc and Sofia might even be doing meet and greets by then. Not getting my hopes up though. Its funny there are probably a lot of people who wouldnt even recognise Sofia and Doc yet they are a huge part of our Disney day.

Finally caught up with your TR - I only joined in late, but can't believe it's finished now?!!! :scared1: But absolutely thrilled for you all that you have a trip booked for September - that will come around in no time at all! I think we should start prescribing that as soon as DISers finish a TR, they have to book another trip straight away :rotfl: I'm looking forward to your TR :)

I am so, so sorry for that horrible man on your flight home! There is absolutely no need for people to be like that - he's obviously compensating for something :rolleyes2 What an absolute b*llend!!!! But super hilarious that his bag went missing - it always goes to show that you get what you deserve!

Glad I've found you on Facebook - looking forward to keeping up to date with your costume/Disney outfit making!! :hug:

Ha yes I think that should be the law for us DISers not every one other wise it would be too busy there lol.

Out of Elsie's 2 years of life she has only gone I think 4 months with not having a Disney trip booked. ha ha. She has been to DLP 4 times this is he 2nd WDW and she now has a DL trip booked. She should get sponsored lol!

Yeah I hope his bag was never found with all his "duty free" in it I expect.

Aw thanks hun. I am half way through Jasmine at the moment but had the night off so I could watch TOWIE I know its crap but I can't help but watch it. Though all I do is moan about it :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter