You Want to Stay Where?! A July PTR* TR LINK 8/8!

ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!! (and 12 days until Boston!) I almost can't believe that the trip is so close now. We're getting really excited, and I'm getting really panicked!

Today was my only day off this week, and instead of staying home and getting trip stuff taken care of, I had a semi-major dental appointment. :sick:

I did however manage to squeeze in a trip to Target to do the bulk of the 'last minute stuff' shopping, band-aids, hairspray for princess hair, a notebook for trip notes, etc. I was also able to find some of the jumbo ziplock bags, so that will really help with all of the princess dresses. Next week Maddie and I will start gathering all of her outfits and accessories and stuffing them each into their own bag. I'm hoping that this will help us stay organized while we're at POR, will help make room in the suitcase (you guys have seen the amount of souvenirs we leave with :rotfl:), and most importantly keep the glitter confined. :laughing:

I also picked up the stuff I needed to finish the World Showcase scavenger hunt, and the CM thank yous. I haven't printed them yet, but they are done so I thought I'd share. Again, I will email these if anyone wants me to! (and I realize that I dropped the ball emailing the WS thing-PM me again and I'll send both)

This one is my absolute favorite!

We tried to come up with themes for every park, and for every type of situation. Maddie is incredibly excited to pass these out, so I plan to print a TON of them. I'm also planning on lengthening the strap on one of her princess purses (making it a cross body) so that she can easily carry some herself and have them handy to pass out to any one she likes.

Maddie was so taken by the idea of giving thing away that she took it upon herself to make a bracelet for each of the princesses. She put a lot of thought into the color that each girl should have, and she's got them all safely tucked away in her carry on. Which by the way is in our entry way. Maddie decided to help her dad and I out by bringing all of her luggage upstairs for us. She really wanted to keep it in the family room, but settled for the entry.

I am really, really close to getting Etsy going (really, I just have to take some photos). This is one outfit I really wanted to have finished before I got going though. I know that there are quite a few variations of this out there, but I'd like to offer one as well.

If any of you have trips coming up and have a specific outfit in mind, please feel free to PM me. I'm going to launch with only a few pieces, and I'll add to it as I go. I'd also love to get an idea of what everyone wants! Let me know!

That's it for now folks, I hope that everyone has a great week!

So I love Le Cellier but considering the "rules" I vote for CRT! If I had to choose between the two that is the one I would choose to eat at since I have never been!

Your trip is so close now! I live the cards!! They are so cute and such a clever idea!!

ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!! (and 12 days until Boston!) I almost can't believe that the trip is so close now. We're getting really excited, and I'm getting really panicked!
It really is coming quick! We also leave for our vacation in 15 days, but I'm still jealous. Our end destination isn't Disney World.

and most importantly keep the glitter confined. :laughing:
That definitely is the most important thing. I don't care if you double bag them, keeping glitter confined must be impossible.

I also picked up the stuff I needed to finish the World Showcase scavenger hunt, and the CM thank yous. I haven't printed them yet, but they are done so I thought I'd share. Again, I will email these if anyone wants me to! (and I realize that I dropped the ball emailing the WS thing-PM me again and I'll send both)
The cards look fantastic. I kind of like the Rapunzel one too.

We tried to come up with themes for every park, and for every type of situation. Maddie is incredibly excited to pass these out, so I plan to print a TON of them. I'm also planning on lengthening the strap on one of her princess purses (making it a cross body) so that she can easily carry some herself and have them handy to pass out to any one she likes.
I don't care how many you make, I'm calling it now... she'll have them all passed out the first hour in the park. :rotfl2::lmao:

I almost forgot to vote. This one is easy, but I'm sure my choice will lose like always.

Le Cellier

Whaaaa? I'm shocked that 'Ohana didn't win! Hahaha wow. I guess... I'll vote for CRT? I don't know. I've never been there but really the most exciting thing about it is the location, I've only heard so-so things about the food! Aaaanyways, congrats to the winner of the game!

I think it's just the sweetest thing that Maddie made bracelets for the princesses. That's beyond adorable.

I've been a bad bad Dis friend and haven't had the time to catch up until now. Too many things to comment on so I'll just do a little "it's almost time to go to Disney" dance: :woohoo: Yeah, you've seen pictures of my dancing, so we'll stick with the little smiley dancing. :lmao:

I am in love with the cute little Minnie outfit. I made one almost like it the other day for a friend's daughter. If Lacey has a girl one day, she bettter be prepared to let me Disney bling her out. ::yes::

Sounds like you are very close to getting your Etsy shop up and running! Thats very exciting!

I am going to vote for CRT!

And congrats to Trueloveskiss!

Oh my gosh, okay, you are wonderful!! I’ll facebook you with them if that works? Figure it’s probably easier to access than on here!

Ah! That’s so wonderful! Theatre dance classes would be so fun! Maddie is just the cutest!!

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE A MEAL BETWEEN THOOOSE?!?!

Okay, but in all seriousness, a castle, and princesses, CRT clearly wins!

ASDASFGDGND I’m not kidding you when I say that I am full on teared up at the fact that Maddie made bracelet’s for the princesses. Oh my god, that is perfect and I want to die. You have the perfect child. AH. I’m dying……for real this time.

I know the princesses really love all this stuff, and the presents they get from kids. Pocahontas once got a “special leaf” from a little girl that the girl carried around all day for her and I know her friend still has it. If I see anything pop up on twitter/tumblr/instagram I will be sure to pass it along!!

PS…you got the BBB invite video, right??

I will take one of those Minnie outfits please…

AHAHAH…I’m a child

So excited for your trip and I can’t wait to hear all about it, it’s going to be the BEST DAY EVER!!

i can't wait until your trip, because ours is right behind you!! :dance3:

those thank you note cards are SO SWEET. i love how maddie is so excited to pass the out. just adorable.

congrats on almost getting your etsy shop up! will you post the link for us when it's live so we can go see and maybe buy stuff? :)

We've almost done it friends! We started with 64 of the most popular restaurnts at WDW, and after tonight only 2 restaurants will remain.

We had a tie! So, as has been my policy, Bryan cast the deciding vote. The winner was.....

Cinderella's Royal Table!

I'm sure Bryan knew the right answer! How could he ever look Maddie in the eye again, if he didn't chose CRT~! :worship:

It's Cinderella's Royal Table for me!

THanks for the fun game! Karen

This one is my absolute favorite!

Maddie was so taken by the idea of giving thing away that she took it upon herself to make a bracelet for each of the princesses. She put a lot of thought into the color that each girl should have, and she's got them all safely tucked away in her carry on. Which by the way is in our entry way. Maddie decided to help her dad and I out by bringing all of her luggage upstairs for us. She really wanted to keep it in the family room, but settled for the entry.

I am really, really close to getting Etsy going (really, I just have to take some photos). This is one outfit I really wanted to have finished before I got going though. I know that there are quite a few variations of this out there, but I'd like to offer one as well.

If any of you have trips coming up and have a specific outfit in mind, please feel free to PM me. I'm going to launch with only a few pieces, and I'll add to it as I go. I'd also love to get an idea of what everyone wants! Let me know!

So excited and can't wait to hear about Paul! And, of course Mickey too!

Just love your thankyou cards, they are so well done! Can't wait to hear all about the great kudos and pixie dust that is sure to follow Maddie when passing them out! It will make the trip more memorable for her. Do be sure to take some photos of her handling them out to CM!

And, I just love love love the Minnie outfit! Perfect for Chef Mickeys.

I know how you feel about hitting the panic.... I do that too!

Enjoy! A little pixie dust for your princess! Karen princess:pixiedust:

Love the thank you cards! What a great lesson for Maddie too.

Your trip is so close! Can't wait for it to finally get here.:)

Jill in CO

And I love that Minnie outfit. I'm doing a Minnie First Birthday party for my DD- but in pink!

Love the thank you cards, they are really good.

That Minnie outfit is lovely. Going to have to have a think of what I would like.

After the votes were tallied.....

We had a tie! So, as has been my policy, Bryan cast the deciding vote. The winner was.....

Isn't that interesting.... I finally start voting... but got too busy to respond to your last post and that happens. I was going to vote for 'Ohana!

Ah, well. Ya snooze, ya lose, right.
I'll vote (again) this week for Le Cellier.

We're getting really excited, and I'm getting really panicked!

Relax! If you were to stop planning RIGHT NOW... you'd still have a great time. The tough part (getting your ADRs all lined up) is already taken care of, right? So don't worry, you guys will have a great time.

instead of staying home and getting trip stuff taken care of, I had a semi-major dental appointment.

Hope you and you're mouth are doing okay.

I did however manage to squeeze in a trip to Target to do the bulk of the 'last minute stuff' shopping, band-aids, hairspray for princess hair

I hope you'll let Maddie use some of that hairspray, too.

I was also able to find some of the jumbo ziplock bags, so that will really help with all of the princess dresses.

That's great! Did you find smaller bags for Maddie's clothes?

and most importantly keep the glitter confined. :laughing:

:laughing:

the CM thank yous. I haven't printed them yet, but they are done so I thought I'd share

Very nice. I'm sure Maddie will have a lot of fun handing them out and the CMs will enjoy receiving them.

Maddie was so taken by the idea of giving thing away that she took it upon herself to make a bracelet for each of the princesses.

Aww... You got a good kid there, lady.

If any of you have trips coming up and have a specific outfit in mind, please feel free to PM me.

I dunno... Do you think I could pull off a Minnie T and skirt?

I've been busy with work and cleaning.... but it's still way, way less busy then last week!

I guess I am about to go against everything I believe in, but I noticed someone else had mentioned they were voting by "the rules" of which one you would choose out of the two. Despite not loving CRT by a long shot, I would most likely pick it over Le Cellier.
There, I said it. CRT gets my vote! :lmao:

Also, I love that minnie outfit!

My vote for the Tournament of Food champion is:
Cinderella's Royal Table :earsboy:

WHOO HOO!!! Wow! I can't believe that I won your ADR game! :cool1: Yay!! I never win anything! I must have made some lucky guesses.... or maybe great minds think alike! :lmao:

Oh my cuteness! I LOVE how the thank yous turned out! :love: You're so creative! Maddie is going to have such a great time handing them out to the CMs. It's going to make their day! You have to take pics of their reactions!

Yuck, I hate the dentist! :eek: I hope you're feeling better and hopefully you'll be feeling 100% recovered before your trip.

[SIZ:confused3E="3"]

A beach vacation sounds great! Where are you going?

[/SIZE]

My in-laws are renting a house in Sea Isle City on the Jersey Shore :beach: I'm so excited to get away for a few days! Fingers crossed for some great weather!

ARGH!! this is SUCH a hard decision to make!!

Representing the Signature/Celebrity Chef Region
2. Le Cellier

vs. representing the Character/Dinner Show Region
Cinderella's Royal Table

We've only been to Le Cellier, and since I have only boys and a DH, they'd probably never want to go to CRT...:scared:

BUT, I tihnk that CRT would be more of an experience, and it would be new to all of us, and it would be kinda cool to see my boys blush when the princesses came up to them and wanted to get pictures taken!!

so, we'll go with Cinderella's Royal Table for the win!!

OMG...you have LESS than 2 weeks until your trip!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I absolutely have no interest in going to Le Cellier (shocking, I know), and nothing beats eating INSIDE the castle alongside real princesses, so CRT gets my vote hands down!

Congratulations TruLovesKiss on winning the ADR game! :thumbsup2
I'm curious, but too lazy to go back and look. :lmao: What are the three counter-service places you will try this time?

Those thank you cards look amazing! I'd love to have those, along with the WS passport thingy. :)

What a nice gesture, to make bracelets for all the princesses! I love that she thought carefully about which colors to use for each one of them. So many kids just throw all the colors together. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter