You Want to Stay Where?! A July PTR* TR LINK 8/8!

Wow I can't believe we received the end of the voting!

I have to cast my final vote for CRT! The princesses really make it hard for me to vote for anything else :rotfl2:

OMG I can't believe it's so close to your trip (both of them!)! I'm so excited for you guys :cool1:

Aw sorry about the dental appointment. :eek: They never seem to be good, do they?

Wow the thank yous look fantastic! The Rapunzel one is my favorite too! What size are you going to print them?

Aw how incredibly sweet of Maddie to make a bracelet for each princess! I'm sure they're gonna love it.

Hi everyone! I have tried really hard to always get my updates done on Thursdays, but tonight I'm exhausted! We just got home from the holiday festivities, and I'm pooped. I promise that I'll get the update done tomorrow. I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th!

Well, friends it's finally here! We've officially chosen a Tournament of Food Champion!

Last week you voted for our overall favorite restaurant in all of Walt Disney World. The two remaining contenders were

From the Signature/Celebrity Chef Region: The Le Cellier

Le Cell had cruised through the previous rounds knocking off such favorites as California Grill, Be Our Guest, and Narcoossees.

And

From the Character/Dinner Show region: Cinderella's Royal Table

Cindy and the girls had faced some tough competition throughout the tournament, but ultimately they bested restaurants such as 'Ohana, Crystal Palace, and Chef Mickey.

In the end there could be only one. Without further ado, the champion of the 2013 Tournament of Food as chosen by you is....

Cinderella's Royal Table!

It was a landslide victory for the Magic Kingdom signature location.

Thanks so much to everyone who voted and participated week after week. This was a lot of fun to do, and I really hope that you all enjoyed it. I'm honestly a little shocked at how the tournament turned out, but I did get some ideas of places that I'd like to try based on some of your votes. I hope that you all did too!

So I love Le Cellier but considering the "rules" I vote for CRT! If I had to choose between the two that is the one I would choose to eat at since I have never been!

Your trip is so close now! I live the cards!! They are so cute and such a clever idea!!

Thank you! and Thanks for voting! The trip is super close! I almost can't believe it!

It really is coming quick! We also leave for our vacation in 15 days, but I'm still jealous. Our end destination isn't Disney World.

You're going to the beach right? That sounds pretty amazing!

That definitely is the most important thing. I don't care if you double bag them, keeping glitter confined must be impossible.

It is. We'll be covered in the stuff. :rotfl:

The cards look fantastic. I kind of like the Rapunzel one too.

I don't care how many you make, I'm calling it now... she'll have them all passed out the first hour in the park. :rotfl2::lmao:

I almost forgot to vote. This one is easy, but I'm sure my choice will lose like always.

Le Cellier

:rotfl2: you're probably right! We have 350 of them, but I'll put your vote down as day one for when they're gone. :rotfl2:

I hope you have a great trip!

Whaaaa? I'm shocked that 'Ohana didn't win! Hahaha wow. I guess... I'll vote for CRT? I don't know. I've never been there but really the most exciting thing about it is the location, I've only heard so-so things about the food! Aaaanyways, congrats to the winner of the game!

I think it's just the sweetest thing that Maddie made bracelets for the princesses. That's beyond adorable.

I was shocked too! We've always had very good experiences at CRT, but I know that others haven't. The location is really had to beat though.

She was so excited to make them those bracelets. They're all packed and ready to go!

I've been a bad bad Dis friend and haven't had the time to catch up until now. Too many things to comment on so I'll just do a little "it's almost time to go to Disney" dance: :woohoo: Yeah, you've seen pictures of my dancing, so we'll stick with the little smiley dancing. :lmao:

I am in love with the cute little Minnie outfit. I made one almost like it the other day for a friend's daughter. If Lacey has a girl one day, she bettter be prepared to let me Disney bling her out. ::yes::

You've been a great DIS friend. PTRs aren't that exciting, and you've been busy!

Thanks! Oh we'd all have so much fun outfitting that little girl! I hope she likes girly things more than Lacey :lmao:

Sounds like you are very close to getting your Etsy shop up and running! Thats very exciting!

I am going to vote for CRT!

And congrats to Trueloveskiss!

Thanks for voting! We're so close now!

Oh my gosh, okay, you are wonderful!! I’ll facebook you with them if that works? Figure it’s probably easier to access than on here!

Ah! That’s so wonderful! Theatre dance classes would be so fun! Maddie is just the cutest!!

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE A MEAL BETWEEN THOOOSE?!?!

Okay, but in all seriousness, a castle, and princesses, CRT clearly wins!

ASDASFGDGND I’m not kidding you when I say that I am full on teared up at the fact that Maddie made bracelet’s for the princesses. Oh my god, that is perfect and I want to die. You have the perfect child. AH. I’m dying……for real this time.

I know the princesses really love all this stuff, and the presents they get from kids. Pocahontas once got a “special leaf” from a little girl that the girl carried around all day for her and I know her friend still has it. If I see anything pop up on twitter/tumblr/instagram I will be sure to pass it along!!

PS…you got the BBB invite video, right??

I will take one of those Minnie outfits please…

AHAHAH…I’m a child

So excited for your trip and I can’t wait to hear all about it, it’s going to be the BEST DAY EVER!!

I do have the video-thank you so much! We've been using the BBB invite as a way to extort good behavior, so we aren't showing her the video until the day before we leave. :rotfl:

I'm so glad to hear that they like getting stuff from kids. I would hate for her to be so excited to give them out and have the princess be lukewarm about receiving it. She's be crushed!

I can easily make the Minnie outfit for an adult...

i can't wait until your trip, because ours is right behind you!! :dance3:

those thank you note cards are SO SWEET. i love how maddie is so excited to pass the out. just adorable.

congrats on almost getting your etsy shop up! will you post the link for us when it's live so we can go see and maybe buy stuff? :)

Yay for trips being so close!

Thank you! She's very excited.

I did! Check out my signature!

I'm sure Bryan knew the right answer! How could he ever look Maddie in the eye again, if he didn't chose CRT~! :worship:

It's Cinderella's Royal Table for me!

THanks for the fun game! Karen

Thanks Karen!

So excited and can't wait to hear about Paul! And, of course Mickey too!

Just love your thankyou cards, they are so well done! Can't wait to hear all about the great kudos and pixie dust that is sure to follow Maddie when passing them out! It will make the trip more memorable for her. Do be sure to take some photos of her handling them out to CM!

And, I just love love love the Minnie outfit! Perfect for Chef Mickeys.

I know how you feel about hitting the panic.... I do that too!

Enjoy! A little pixie dust for your princess! Karen princess:pixiedust:

I will definitely take pictures and maybe video of her handing out her thank yous. She's so excited about them!

Thanks Karen! I can't wait to share the trip!

Love the thank you cards! What a great lesson for Maddie too.

Your trip is so close! Can't wait for it to finally get here.:)

Jill in CO

You and me both!

I hope she'll learn a little something with these. It's a fun way to teach that lesson anyway.

Those thank-you cards are SO adorable!

Thank you!

Cinderella's Royal Table!

And I love that Minnie outfit. I'm doing a Minnie First Birthday party for my DD- but in pink!

How cute! You'll have to share pics of that party!

Love the thank you cards, they are really good.

That Minnie outfit is lovely. Going to have to have a think of what I would like.

Thank you!

Let me know! I'm up and running over there!

My vote this time will be CRT

Love love love the Minnie outfit it is very cute.

Thank you! The Minnie was fun to do!

Isn't that interesting.... I finally start voting... but got too busy to respond to your last post and that happens. I was going to vote for 'Ohana!

:rotfl2: I would never risk the integrity of the game-even to mess with you. :rotfl:

Ah, well. Ya snooze, ya lose, right.
I'll vote (again) this week for Le Cellier.

Relax! If you were to stop planning RIGHT NOW... you'd still have a great time. The tough part (getting your ADRs all lined up) is already taken care of, right? So don't worry, you guys will have a great time.

You are so right. It's the packing that's scaring me-I did just find out that I'm not working the night we get back from Boston, so that really helps. I'm now confident that I'll get everything done. I even added 2 more projects for myself. It's a sickness.

Hope you and you're mouth are doing okay.

We're doing great, thanks.

I hope you'll let Maddie use some of that hairspray, too.

:rotfl2:

That's great! Did you find smaller bags for Maddie's clothes?

Very nice. I'm sure Maddie will have a lot of fun handing them out and the CMs will enjoy receiving them.

Aww... You got a good kid there, lady.

You're awesome Ponz. This made me smile!

I dunno... Do you think I could pull off a Minnie T and skirt?

totally. You'd rock it.

I've been busy with work and cleaning.... but it's still way, way less busy then last week!

I hope that this week has slowed down some for you! Happy belated Canada DAy!

I guess I am about to go against everything I believe in, but I noticed someone else had mentioned they were voting by "the rules" of which one you would choose out of the two. Despite not loving CRT by a long shot, I would most likely pick it over Le Cellier.
There, I said it. CRT gets my vote!

Also, I love that minnie outfit!

:rotfl2: That is a shock! Thanks for voting!

Thank you!

My vote for the Tournament of Food champion is:
Cinderella's Royal Table :earsboy:

WHOO HOO!!! Wow! I can't believe that I won your ADR game! Yay!! I never win anything! I must have made some lucky guesses.... or maybe great minds think alike! :lmao:

Oh my cuteness! I LOVE how the thank yous turned out! :love: You're so creative! Maddie is going to have such a great time handing them out to the CMs. It's going to make their day! You have to take pics of their reactions!

Yuck, I hate the dentist! :eek: I hope you're feeling better and hopefully you'll be feeling 100% recovered before your trip.

My in-laws are renting a house in Sea Isle City on the Jersey Shore :beach: I'm so excited to get away for a few days! Fingers crossed for some great weather!

I hope you have amazing weather on your trip. The beach sounds perfect right now!

You rocked the ADR game! The most impressive part was the CS guesses. You nailed them! Thanks so much for playing!

ARGH!! this is SUCH a hard decision to make!!

Representing the Signature/Celebrity Chef Region
2. Le Cellier

vs. representing the Character/Dinner Show Region
Cinderella's Royal Table

We've only been to Le Cellier, and since I have only boys and a DH, they'd probably never want to go to CRT...:scared:

BUT, I tihnk that CRT would be more of an experience, and it would be new to all of us, and it would be kinda cool to see my boys blush when the princesses came up to them and wanted to get pictures taken!!

so, we'll go with Cinderella's Royal Table for the win!!

OMG...you have LESS than 2 weeks until your trip!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks so much for playing! We're at one week now! So exciting!

I absolutely have no interest in going to Le Cellier (shocking, I know), and nothing beats eating INSIDE the castle alongside real princesses, so CRT gets my vote hands down!

Congratulations TruLovesKiss on winning the ADR game! :thumbsup2
I'm curious, but too lazy to go back and look. :lmao: What are the three counter-service places you will try this time?

Those thank you cards look amazing! I'd love to have those, along with the WS passport thingy. :)

What a nice gesture, to make bracelets for all the princesses! I love that she thought carefully about which colors to use for each one of them. So many kids just throw all the colors together. :goodvibes

I'll get them emailed to you this week!

The CS are Tortuga for Maddie's cheese quesedillas, Be our Guest, and Earl of Sandwich.

She's so excited to pass out those bracelets! I hope they're well received!

Wow I can't believe we received the end of the voting!

I have to cast my final vote for CRT! The princesses really make it hard for me to vote for anything else :rotfl2:

OMG I can't believe it's so close to your trip (both of them!)! I'm so excited for you guys :cool1:

Aw sorry about the dental appointment. :eek: They never seem to be good, do they?

Wow the thank yous look fantastic! The Rapunzel one is my favorite too! What size are you going to print them?

Aw how incredibly sweet of Maddie to make a bracelet for each princess! I'm sure they're gonna love it.

I am so excited for these trips! I can't believe they're so close! We leave for Boston in 4 days! :dance3:

I printed them and cut them to business card size. Several people advised me that was best so that the CMs could slip them in a pocket.

She's so excited to have things to give to the CMs and the princesses!

YAY! I am SO excited!! I'm working on a custom order for you for our October trip! :)

yay! I can't wait!

Congrats! I think my fave/most impressed with is the AG Belle dress.

Thanks Ponzi! And, thanks for checking out the shop!

Congrats and Good luck!

Jill in CO

Thank You!

We are only 7 days from the trip! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I'm feeling much more ready to go at this point, but still have a ton to do. I'm trying to finish up a MNSSHP costume for Katt789, and I'm going to make what I hope will be really fun shirts for Maddie and Bryan before we go.

I'm going to get back here later this week to do a wrap up/what's changed update, but until then-

Thank you all so much for following the PTR! I've had a lot of fun doing this with you all!

Whoo hoo! Can't believe your trip is only a week away!

Do you have a link to your shop?

It's against DIS rules to post a link, but the shop name is in my signature. You can just search for the shop name from the Etsy home page!

I absolutley can't wait for your trip report. Be safe and I hope you really enjoy all of the new things and places that you are trying!!!!

Shannon! Enjoy Boston! Paul McCartney ROCKS! Can't wait to hear all about your concert experience and then on to Mickey! Have a fabulous time and know I'll be looking forward to reading and seeing all the photos!

Let the pixie dust begin! pixiedust: Karen

Just wanted to wish you a great & magical trip, incase I don't make it back on here before you leave.

EEP!! I am finally caught up, and just in time!! First, you are so stinkin' crafty!! I love it all!! It's probably a good thing I have a boy, or I would have to have every matching dress and AG dress! :rotfl2: Congrats on your Etsy store! It's sure to be a success!!

Ahh. . .Paul at Fenway?? Two of my favorite things combined!! That's awesome! And to top it off with Disney? What a week!! You deserve it! Enjoy EVERY minute!

Ok, in catching up, I saw where you said you do trip videos set to music of your pics. I think I am going to try that this time. . .a friend of mine did that with a trip we all took in 2006 (pre-DS), and DS is SO amazed to watch us in a "Disney Movie"!

Enough rambling from me. . .have a BLAST, soak up every minute, and come home with TONS of Maddie and character stories!! Can't wait to read about it!! :banana::hug::goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter