YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

Buzz2001

CSR MAN!!
I stopped by TDS on my way home today to pick up a pin I saw on Saturday. I figured I would just run in quick. When I was at the cash register, the manager was opening a box. I asked if it was a pin set and she said "yes, it is, just off the delivery truck". She pulled out a Mickey and Pluto pin set of them golfing. Then the best part. She says, "It's only $8.99. I said "$8.99!!!, I'll take it. I said "these sets are never lower than $80.00 dollars." She said "you're right, it was $78.00". The price was still on the back. Then she said "I have another". My heart is pounding now. She pulls out the $125.00 Alice in Wonderland set. This is what just about put me on the floor. She said "it's only $15.99". "$15.99!!!!, I'll take it!!!" I couldn't pay for it fast enough. Then while she was ringing it up, she tells me its only $14.99. Stuff like this never happens to me. I couldn't believe it!

$203 for $23.98!!! WOO HOO!!

I know the Alice & Wonderland pin set went on sale not to long ago. Our store's never made it past the first markdown, but if store's received the scragglers from the warehouses they'd be on final markdowns now. I'm so jealous!

The manager said they never know what they are going to get in there shipment but that the main warehouse just did final inventory and they clear this items out. I just can't understand $14.99 from $125.00. You can barely buy one of the LE pins for that. They are usually $12.50.

Are these framed sets or boxed sets?

Leslie

Alice in Wonderland is in a Gold Frame (LE3000)
Mickey & Pluto golfing is in a Mahogany looking frame (LE3000)

I think they had 1 of each left.

TDS at the WestFarms Mall in Farmington, CT
(860) 521-7137

I just can't understand $14.99 from $125.00. You can barely buy one of the LE pins for that.

Well, Disney does stuff like 75% off, then the final markdown is half off the lowest marked price. That would make it $15.62 but $14.99 is a nice round price.

WOW What a deal!

Anyway you could give us the skus from those items so we could find out where they are???

Hey Mario!

They had one more of each until I got there 30 minutes after you. Alta told me you had just left with them.

This is why I stop in the store as often as I can. You just never know.

Cynthia

Good for you!!

That's funny you should say that. When I was paying, Debbie said "wait until Cynthia finds out about these". I'm glad you got them. Can you believe that deal? I have never seen anything like that before. I will have to start making more trips to TDS.

Sku's
Canine - 409036112778
Alice - 409039302718

They know me so well, don't they! It was this time last year that I got my suede Mickey Mouse bomber jacket at TDS. My price....$16.98. Final clearance is such a beautiful term.

jojo_ct and Buzz2001 - Im sooo happy for you guys ! Fantastic find ! Cynthia...I dont know if you remeber me but we met the other day. We were chatting about pins at TDS and I was going to be telling my daughter what pin that you have that she so desires and I was right ! She did flip out to know her mom actually met someone who even HAS one of those special pins ! Look forward to seeing you again and Buzz2001 hope to met you one day too !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter