Your best counter service in MK was...

TimeWarp

<font color=FF99CC>Believes in the magic and has j
Please help with the choices of counter service in MK.:yo-yo:

Our favorite is Columbia Harbor House! We usually get the New England Clam Chowder in a bread bowl. Yummy! ;) We've also had the fish & chips and enjoyed that as well.

We also enjoyed our meal at Pinocchio's Village Haus. I know many people complain about sticker shock when they see the prices for hamburgers & hotdogs. Fortunately, we had been warned that prices seemed high but serving sizes were large. No one left feeling they didn't have enough to eat after a single hot dog! And the burgers were delicious!

We also really enjoy El Pirata Y el Perico when it's open.

We like Cosmic Rays - basic food (hot dogs, chicken, etc) but it's a great place to sit to get out of the sun, and the Intergalactic Lounge Lizard theme is hilarious.

Columbia Harbour House

I even like the vegetarian chili, they accidentally gave us that instead of clam chowder and told us to keep it for free

Chicken wraps at Peco's Bills ::yes:: . Very good.

Gotta go to Cosmic Rays. They have the best burgers on property and the fixings bar is great.

Both of mine were stated, I'm glad others have enjoyed these places too!
Columbia Harbor house was great (especially since we beat the dinner rush and had a very empty room to ourselves). I loved the clam chowder in bread bowl.
Pecos Bill's chicken wrap was a huge surprise. and I mean HUGE! As big as my head, I think, and very tasty. It was a great start to an E-ride night! i was surprised how big the place was. Even crowded, there was always another room of tables around the corner.

Not quite the same- but for dessert, the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street. You HAVE to get a hot fudge sundae in a fresh waffle bowl. sooooo good!

Columbia Harbor House is our favorite both for food and adequate seating with some feeling of privacy and weather-proof.

I see no one has mentioned the Plaza Pavillion. We like if for a late dinner on a night we just want counter service.

On the right corner of Tomorrowland overlooking the Castle.
At first glance it just looks like a counter with outdoor seating.
Why would you bother? But get inside and turn around and you have a great view of castle with gardens below.

They have a good italian sandwich and good salads. DH and I order one each and split. Kids like the pizza.

On nights we don't feel like waiting for front row parade seats (the last two trips) we get a table at the edge and eat a late dinner while we watch the parade and then the fireworks. We hear the music and enjoy!

As soon as parade is over we can usually walk right onto Space Mountain or Buzz Lightyear - or if you time it you can cut across Adventureland before the parade gets there and go on Splash Mountain.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

We like Columbia Harbor House, too. I like the clam chowder and my girls like the chicken and fish. Of course, when you just want a hot dog, nothing beats Casey's Corner!

Our favorite is Peco's Bills in Frontierland. There burgers and fixins bar are great. We eat here at least once on every trip.

The only counter service we tried at MK was Columbia House--did it our first day there around 2:30 and the bottom was packed but the upstairs WAS OURS!!!!

Wonderful place--enjoyed the clam chowder :)

PINOCCHIO'S VILLAGE HAUS, especially the salad with the nuts and blue cheese. We also like PECO'S BILLS for a good burger and wrap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter