Your best counter service in MK was...

I give Cosmic Ray the edge over Pecos Bill... but only because Ray had barbecue sauce and Bill didn't.

Our favorite is El Pirata in Adventureland. Really good tacos & nachos. Sadly, it is only open "seasonally". We like the stack sandwich, soup & salad at Cosmic Ray's. Burgers & fixin' bar are good at Pecos Bill's & the Figaro Fries at Pinochio's are terrific! Can't beat the hot dogs at Casey's. We feel the counter service options are great at MK!

Casey's, The dogs are great and the setting is better. Imagine eating your hot dog and fries while watching a classic Disney cartoon while sitting in the bleachers. Then playing with the antique baseball arcade game.

of ours is the Figaro Fries at the Pinnochio Haus.

French fries with cheddar, lettuce, tomato, bacon and sour cream!! Need I say more? Delicious and a must do on our next trip. I think they were 3.99 and were enough to keep you full till dinner. AND we got to view the boats of Its a Small World while we dined there. Kids got PBJ and Hot Dog with the works. DH also got the burger with the works.

Caseys was also a great pick. Kids enjoyed the baseball game in the corner after finishing their footlong hot dogs.

Pecos Bills always for the Chicken Wraps and good kid choices.

ok honestly - I don't think I've ever had a bad counter service meal at MK.

we tried Pinnochios and Harbor house for the first time on our recent trip - both were fantastic.

I really don't think you can go wrong in the MK...epcot on the other hand though...

heheh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter