Your doing what for 40th Rachael !?!

12 sleeps Rach :banana: how are things going?xxx
Morning Kizzy :)
Well if ever a woman was unprepared it's me been on a course last 2 days boring on on next week too then hospital next wed then I will be excited.
:dance3:
Going into durham to get some jeans this afternoon that will be me finished.
Costumes are on way I'm getting them delivered to work as someone always there no chasing after them :thumbsup2.
Dd2 getting the food for the train so no stress for me there.

Got a new plan for nails will keep that as a surprise :)
Xxxx
Ps love your staying at the NPB I did ask about that for our onsite night but :sad2:.
Maybe another time

Yeah she's fine, all went well with a super recovery, thanks for asking xxx

We have Cafe Mickey booked for Thursday night, Inventions character lunch booked on 31st, I read on a french forum that there was something special that day, guessing it will mean the characters in their Halloween costumes.
Bistro chez Remy on Saturday, winging the rest of it at the moment, may do BBWWS on Sunday.

I'm sure the costumes will turn up, sending pixiedust: but don't think you'll need it.

Sounds like you're going to be too busy for the next couple of weeks, sometimes it helps not to have time to sit and think. I'm sure we're bound to bump into each other, probably every two minutes lol. :cheer2:

Great meal plan Jill :thumbsup2
I'm sure we will be bumping into each other ;)
Thanks for the pixie dust costumes are on there way !!!
Xxx

Gosh - I am so sorry, I haven't been properly around for the last few weeks so missed alot of this. Hope he is okay, and it doesn't grow. I know what you mean about wishing you could take it all for them.

xxx

Thanks rosebug :goodvibes
It's been a pretty stressful time lots happened.
I could do with a holiday tbh and some pixiedust:.
Trying to get excited I think once the costumes are here and we been to hospital next week I will be fit to burst xx

Morning Kizzy :)
Well if ever a woman was unprepared it's me been on a course last 2 days boring on on next week too then hospital next wed then I will be excited.
:dance3:
Going into durham to get some jeans this afternoon that will be me finished.
Costumes are on way I'm getting them delivered to work as someone always there no chasing after them :thumbsup2.
Dd2 getting the food for the train so no stress for me there.

Got a new plan for nails will keep that as a surprise :)
Xxxx
Ps love your staying at the NPB I did ask about that for our onsite night but :sad2:.
Maybe another time

Oooh have a lovely time in Durham and treat yourself, after the time you've had lately you deserve it and I bet you have been too busy taking care of everyone else to take care of yourself. Even if its only a coffee and a bun.
Cannot wait to see the nails :cheer2:
Good thinking on the costumes :thumbsup2 better safe than sorry.
It will all drop into place in the next couple of days, hope all goes well with the hospital too :grouphug:

Oooh have a lovely time in Durham and treat yourself, after the time you've had lately you deserve it and I bet you have been too busy taking care of everyone else to take care of yourself. Even if its only a coffee and a bun.
Cannot wait to see the nails :cheer2:
Good thinking on the costumes :thumbsup2 better safe than sorry.
It will all drop into place in the next couple of days, hope all goes well with the hospital too :grouphug:

Thanks Kizzy gone a bit bun crazy of late re new jeans needed lol
comfort eating but hay oh I be back on it when everything is sorted !!
Going to post a little update :)
Xx

Hello to all still reading along :goodvibes
One week today and we will be just about pulling into London :cool1:
Had a busy week and next week pretty much they same on a course Tuesday super boring !! Hospital Wednesday then have to fit in work nails and hair ;).

Costume saga ever wished you never started something ??
This is it for me so work Friday parcel turns up with not even half of what I ordered in WHAT !!!
I've had a message from her saying the rest will be here mon tue but with my luck at the min I'm not so sure I've ordered more and raided the the dressing up box so although not what I had in mind it will be fine but a bit last minute for me.
The plan my dd2 is joining us for the show then getting a train home at about the same time as our Eurostar.

Sunday see thriller have a meal at planet Hollywood have a cocktail ( this is my theme for the week )
Over night stay in a travelodge.

Monday super early start 6.50 Eurostar to Lille breakfast there then train to disney the boys are thinking pirate outfits to travel :)
We get to disney at 12.30 I'm planning a taxi to VDE drop cases at hotel back to disney where I'm meeting a few people to sponsor them for APs Adam needs his Ap too. Hope this is all finished for our ADR at blue lagoon where I've ordered a birthday cake never had a cake at DLP so excited about this also a glowtini ;).
Planning POTC and BTM and getting the photo pass too.
Tried just thinking about that as I also need to do some shopping as we don't have breakfast at the hotel.

Tuesday planning Mickey waffles at the DLH at 1 o'clock and we have bbwws booked boys are dressing as cowboys for that :) glowtini :)

Wednesday planning studios I'm sponsoring a family today too.we have cafe Mickey at 6.30,I would like to see dreams that night the boys are thinking jack skellington and a wilderness explorer Tres cute.

Thursday having a mini dis meet in the morning :)
We are eating at ADC and the boys shall be dressed as prince's.
Annette's for tea thinking cocktail too :)

Friday we are picking up our party tickets the boys are going to chose what the want to be that day. Alex says he may where his Kristof Nathan loving the jack skellington so I'm guessing that.
Me and Adam have cowboy hats and I have a pair of boots sure we will pick bits up at frontier land throughout the week.
Planning EOS maybe a hotdog later.

Saturday I'm guessing will be mega busy so will do the shows in the studios we are eating at chez remy that day need to get back and pack, no dressing up plan yet.

Sunday move to the Cheyenne :) boys don't know about this yet !
We are have ADR for brunch at the DLH the theme is cinema so I've ordered zoot suits with hats re chip and dale for the boys to wear :)

Monday (last day sob)
Leave luggage at the park free with APs
Last meal at cafe Mickey at 1 o'clock
Do anything we haven't done ride POTC and pick up a EOS for the 6.15 Eurostar home.overnight in a travelodge before train home the next day.

The boys may have a few More costumes by them watch this space lol.
Adam and I have a few disney tops to wear on this trip so they are packed already.
Not much to do really just check the weather and pray for no rain.
7 sleeps !!!

I love your plans.
Cannot wait to see all these amazing costumes and cocktail pics! You have to report back what each and every one of them is like :drinking1

You have it all well organised now my dear :thumbsup2
Hope all your costumes arrive tomorrow :goodvibes
Still awaiting an email back but I'll PM you as soon as xxxx

Plans sound great!
Hope you get all the costumes sorted, it's a shame they haven't arrived but I'm sure you'll be able to sort something :)
Have fun!!

It's getting so close now :cool1: Your plans sound fantastic too - hope you get all the bits for your costumes in time :goodvibes

Rachael, fingers crossed your boys' costumes turn up hun - not very professional of the seller to do that to you. :confused3

Loving your plans and know you will have a fantastic time regardless. :thumbsup2

Hope this week goes smoothly and everything falls into place. pixiedust:

Hello all :cool1:
Hospital said it looks like Alex is getting better all by himself !?!
We don't need to go Back until late November !!!
So the trip is full on now :cloud9:
The boys want to be on the iPad I just want to share my great news with you !!
Oh and here's my disney nails I went for my first choice what do you think ?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/121770563@N04/15414318039/
Thanks for reading all off to do some packing !!
Xx

Hello all :cool1: Hospital said it looks like Alex is getting better all by himself !?! We don't need to go Back until late November !!! So the trip is full on now :cloud9: The boys want to be on the iPad I just want to share my great news with you !! Oh and here's my disney nails I went for my first choice what do you think ? https://www.flickr.com/photos/121770563@N04/15414318039/ Thanks for reading all off to do some packing !! Xx

Fab nails and even better news about Alex! Great to hear that you can go on your trip and not have to worry about him. I feel a bit excited for you!!

The boys want to be on the iPad I just want to share my great news with you !!
Xx

Glad to hear your good news! Bet you feel so relieved :wizard:
Love the nails, very appropriate for this time of year :goodvibes

Havent been on here in a while! Great news now you can relax and enjoy. Cant wait for monday to get to the parks. See you there :):):banana::cheer2:

:cool1: Wow Rachel - what brilliant news. Now that's pixiedust:. Happy days. :goodvibes
Xx

Your nails are class! :worship: Absolutely love them. :love:

Happy packing. xx

Wonderful news and just in time for your holiday :) Hope your mind is a bit more at rest now and ypu're able to enjoy your trip.

Love the nails :thumbsup2

Not long to go :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter