Your doing what for 40th Rachael !?!

Wonderful news and just in time for your holiday :) Hope your mind is a bit more at rest now and ypu're able to enjoy your trip.

Love the nails :thumbsup2

Not long to go :banana:

I feel a lot better Julie :)
Thank you Amy fab isn't she
Oh 2 days till your big birthday !!
Xx

Very quick up date as I should be cleaning the house ;)
Only 2 more bits of costumes to pack I've gone ott wait for the pics lol :)
Nathan ill dr given me antibiotics as we are going away he totally not himself but he will be fine when we get there in sure.

Had a massive think about our DLP plans for next year I really wanted to get the most out of our APs, we are going feb half term for twins birthday and I had booked off site for august but in reality it was going to happen money wise.
New prices came out for Christmas next year yesterday I really want a Christmas trip so I cancelled the VDE hotel for august and booked the NPB for the first week in December only booked one adult will add others to room at check in it was a pretty good price :).
It will give me time to save and time for the boys to miss disney.
3 tickers for a few days at least :cloud9:
X

I feel a lot better Julie :)
Thank you Amy fab isn't she
Oh 2 days till your big birthday !!
Xx

And only 3 days until yours!

Hope the antibiotics kick in quickly for Nathan. Great news that you'll have a Christmas trip to look forward to next year :thumbsup2

Nathan ill dr given me antibiotics as we are going away he totally not himself but he will be fine when we get there in sure.

Had a massive think about our DLP plans for next year I really wanted to get the most out of our APs, we are going feb half term for twins birthday and I had booked off site for august but in reality it was going to happen money wise.
New prices came out for Christmas next year yesterday I really want a Christmas trip so I cancelled the VDE hotel for august and booked the NPB for the first week in December only booked one adult will add others to room at check in it was a pretty good price :).
X

Wow for three tickers! And a Christmas trip too :cloud9:
Hope the medicine works quickly for Nathan. Either that will make him feel better, or Disney will!

X

Sorry to hear Nathan not well - fingers crossed he's hale and hearty in a couple of days. :hug:

Brill news about your onsite Christmas trip. Hopefully you will get a lovely fresh new refurbed room too. :thumbsup2

Not long now!!! :goodvibes

Get well soon Nathan.
Its all coming up roses now pet :cool1: Great news and I love your nails!! So cool! Wonder what Jack and Sally will think!! He'll be well chuffed!
Not long now yay!!
:dance3::banana::yay:

Safe journey tomorrow Rachael. :thumbsup2

Have an amazing time and tell us all about it afterwards. :goodvibes

Think I've missed you, hope Nathan's feeling better today, I remember when mine were little, we always had a bottle of Penicillin with us.
Have a safe journey, will text you when we arrive and arrange a time for Thursday.:banana:
:bday:

Safe trip love. Have a ball. Cannot wait to hear all about it xxx

Have a wonderful time. have a blast. have fun. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Don't forget to tell us all about it :goodvibes

I'm back all thanks for the good wishes.
I'm going do do a highs and lows with pics as some days we didn't do a lot as it was mad busy.
We had fun at the party was great and we had some very nice meals.
I meet up with some lovely people too different for me as sometimes I can go to DLP and not speak to another adult all week.

High and lows very soon
X
Ps changed my ticker so no disney blues here :banana:

Welcome back Rachael - glad you had a great time. Look forward to hearing more about it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter