your next DSLR

rtphokie

Photo board moderator
I'm a bit frustrated that i have to shoot 6 or 8 frames and stitch it later to get panoramic shots. I think I'd better start saving for this 160MP 16x7 aspect ratio DSLR

more info

Seitz-6x17-front-left-450.jpg

I wonder if they used one of those giant checks like they show for the Publishers Clearinghouse winner to pay for it?

Jeff

AZ JazzyJ said:
I wonder if they used one of those giant checks like they show for the Publishers Clearinghouse winner to pay for it?

Jeff

Totally off topic but did you ever wonder where people get those things from?

c6_1.jpg

get your own here

Sad to say, that's even dorkier-looking than a photo fanny pack or vest. :teeth:

Give me one of those $27k Hasselblads and I'll just crop it down to that aspect ratio if I need that kind of picture!

Groucho said:
Sad to say, that's even dorkier-looking than a photo fanny pack or vest. :teeth:

!

since when did a photo fanny pack or vest, become dorky, I've seen that comment a lot in the last few weeks here on the dis... :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

AZ JazzyJ said:

Jeff

Those checks never fit in the ATM deposit envelopes... :confused3

Anewman said:
Those checks never fit in the ATM deposit envelopes... :confused3

I always wanted to be paid with one of those giant checks then take it to the bank and bring out a 4 foot tall pencil to endorse the back. I guarantee you would go down in bank history and be talked about for years to come.

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter