Your suggestions - "grocery" order

gracerussell

Mouseketeer
We plan to order groceries while we are at BLT. First vacation as DVCers. Any handy non-grocery items we should add to the order? Such as, extra garbage bags, dish soap??

Thanks!

Laundry detergent, coffee filters
All other supplies are very well maintained or you can request additional if need be. If you are in a studio I would consider bringing or purchasing extra paper products and cutlery.

They will give you more garbage bags if needed.
I love salt & pepper on my food.

Coffee, creamer, sugar or sugar substitute, salt & pepper, other spices, condiments, cling wrap or plastic storage bags or disposable tupperware, bag clips, chlorox wipes, laundry supplies

If you don't want to have items take up space/weight in your luggage, you may want to consider including sun screen and aloe in your order.

We keep most non-perishable items or items with long exp. dates in our Owners Locker (sunscreens, foil or plastic wrap, paper plates & microwavable bowls) but when we order from Garden Grocer we always include a case (or 2) of water and some beer. Those are 2 items that Disney will really price gouge you on. DVC will provide you with all the trash bags & dish soap you will ever need.

Liquid hand soap, air freshener (spray), laundry soap, body wash, shampoo (we just get the cheaper brands so I can just leave whatever we don't use or I bring ziplocks to pack it up to take home).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter