Your thoughts !!!!

GCsSnowWhite

~~THE PRINCESS IS STILL LOOKING FOR THE PRINCE~~
I sail on DCL about twice a year on both ships. Just wondering if anyone had a special encounter with a cast member that made their cruise SPECIAL !!!! I know that we've have been lucky enough to have some of the best wait staff aboard !! Please feel free to share, let's recognize those who do their job so well.

snow.jpg

Mclean, Head Waiter at the time, really was delightful and interactive with my DS - I was really impressed that when he conversed with DS, he bent down to be at eye level with him......

Does anyone know if Mclean will be with the Magic this May?.....I certainly hope so.....

Ana from Brazil, was working in the Seafood Buffet in Parrot Cay was just putting up the dessert display, And I said I will skip the seafood and just get the cake. She came running out from behind the counter and said NO NO NO! Food first. I kept making it a point to come up and she wouild playfully keep me away. After trying Calamari (not too bad!) It was finally time for dessert she said "wait a minute" and then brought me this huge slice of her favorite cake" Afterwards I thanked her profusely and then went to guest services to "REPORT" her. :)

McLean was on the April 23 Western cruise - he was our head server. Ou rserver was Sachin and our assistant server was Martyna. Both were great and both paid a lot of attention to our 6 year old daughter who loved them both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter