YouTube content creators- Disney/ DCL

mickeyschickie

Disney Commando in Laid-back Mom disguise...heh he
Good Morning,
Any reccommendations for fun vlog style YouTubers that share their travels on DCL or WDW?
My two channels right now that I am enjoying are
Allee-Sutton with Alleeways
The Z Roll

YouTube is a crazy busy world with so many people sharing their stories, looking to see who I should watch next to bide the time in the long long year before my DCL vacation on the Magic!

The Tourist Trek's Disney cruise vlogs are great, and we enjoy The Mammoth Club videos both for cruises and parks.

Some of the other channels we watch regularly are Disney In Detail, Caramel Apple Queen and Pirates of the Polynesian (the last two are friends so I'm biased!)

If shameless self-promotion is allowed (mods please delete of it's not) e also have a channel (4000 Miles To Magic) with vlogs from WDW and Disneyland Paris. We'll be vlogging our first Disney cruise in a couple of weeks.

I love the Mammoth Club. Not all of their content is Disney-centric, but a lot is. All three of them are former Disney cast members.

I’m another Mammoth Club fan. If you already watch Our Z Roll, you will probably also enjoy Adventures in Millerland - they’re another family vlog that features Disney content (their kids are teenagers).

None of them are exclusive DCL, but they all do occasional content (I enjoy watching videos from other cruise lines even if I don't sail them):
  • Views and Queues (cruises)
  • Ben and David (cruises)
  • Adam Hattan (DCL and Disney parks)
  • Jen Lefforge (DCL, other travel, lifestyle)

Last edited:
Theme Park Express is great -- they do tons of different cruises with WDW, including a really epic Alaska Cruise where they did some great excursions.

Adventures in Millerland are one of my favorite DCL vlog families. They are so funny and their videos are so helpful!

She is not a DCL vlogger, but feed meimei did an epic video about all of the best eats on the Disney Wonder -- she's one of my favorite non-Disney YT channels and def worth checking out!

I like Bright Sun Films/Bright Sun Travels but not sure if that's really what you're looking for. Also a big fan of Cruise Nostalgia which has some old DCL content.

You can find terrifically hilarious videos on Cruise Nostalgia like this "advertisement" featuring Kathy Lee Gifford singing about Carnival...

Wonderful lyrics like "it's like floating on a palace, a palace on the sea" for example... LOL or "There's music and there's dancing, rows and rows of lighted balconies." I'd love to meet the lyricist and give him a medal!

(PSA - This ship is still in service - sailing out of Jacksonville... Sail at your own risk.... I have no plans to be there, but this video is so amusing I might have to give her a try!)

Last edited:
I like Bright Sun Films/Bright Sun Travels but not sure if that's really what you're looking for. Also a big fan of Cruise Nostalgia which has some old DCL content.

You can find terrifically hilarious videos on Cruise Nostalgia like this "advertisement" featuring Kathy Lee Gifford singing about Carnival...

Wonderful lyrics like "it's like floating on a palace, a palace on the sea" for example... LOL or "There's music and there's dancing, rows and rows of lighted balconies." I'd love to meet the lyricist and give him a medal!

(PSA - This ship is still in service - sailing out of Jacksonville... Sail at your own risk.... I have no plans to be there, but this video is so amusing I might have to give her a try!)
Bright Sun is amazing!! And his travel videos are really good, too. Very honest ship reviews that are so well done.

The Travel Scouts is good for cruise news

Going Grayson & Dean Team Adventures have good videos for families

Theme park express videos are detailed

For WDW preparation (some people like going before or after a cruise) I watch allears, DFB guide, Mammoth club, Kyle Pallo, Paging Mr Morrow and Tim Tracker

None of them are exclusive DCL, but they all do occasional content (I enjoy watching videos from other cruise lines even if I don't sail them):
  • Views and Queues (cruises)
  • Ben and David (cruises)
  • David Hattan (DCL and Disney parks)
  • Jen Lefforge (DCL, other travel, lifestyle)
You mean, Adam Hattan?

Our #1 is Tim Tracker.. been watching him for years.
Others...
Disney Food Blog
All Ears-we met Quincy & Fry at MK last year and they were super nice!
Adam Hattan- I like his DCL vids but don't watch many of the others

Super Enthused and Ordinary Adventures have some cruise vlogs, though they're not exclusively Disney/DCL. I think we've watched just about all of the ones that other people have suggested too! I usually end up just searching YouTube for whichever ship we're planning to sail on and watching whatever vlogs come up, since there's few people doing regular cruise vlogs.

I like the Broadway Bradshaws with framily travel because they actually travel with a kid and allow her to give input when she wants. The mom occasionally gives little tips for traveling with a kid or saving a few dollars. They’re former Broadway performers who moved to FL when Broadway shut for Covid and are now both current WDW employees in the Nemo show.

Also Magic Dads. Mostly WDW, occasionally DL and they just finished their first DCL cruise with likely more to come. About 90% Disney I'd say.

Start watching any Disney cruise videos and YouTube’s algorithm will feed you more.

I suggest that, as often the personalities are more dominant than info about the ship. There are channels I follow that others would hate - and the same with those I avoid. It’s like deciding with whom you want to spend time.

Also search for specific ports you will visit; then it doesn’t matter which cruiseline.

A lot of Trip Reports (found on Page 1of this Cruise section of the Disboards) have great photos with fun stories from members here.

Ben and David are good, but they aren't my cup of tea.

Bright Sun's travel reviews are quite refreshing. I also enjoy the ones he does of places in Ontario (he had a pretty scathing review of Marineland).

The holgates is a great channel. They go on a lot of Disney cruises and are just a great loving family.

I also watch some others that have been mentioned here:
- theme park express,
- super enthused, and
- ordinary adventures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter