Yukon ho! Another 5/21/12 Wonder trip report! - updated 6/26!

Awesome TR! Looking at your pictures, it was like I was there already (we are booked for next June out of Vancouver). Lots of your info was very useful and I think we have now decided to book the same flight to the lodge that you did. Plus, because we also flying into Seattle to spend a day before the cruise, the train to Vancouver info and pictures are very useful.

The end of a DCL vacation is always super sad, but I've decided to cure those blues by immediately planning my next cruise and start by booking on board.

Again, fantastic TR and thanks for writing it.

I followed a link of the HalloWonder FB page to your TR - and I am so glad I did! Your pictures are beautiful, the scenery is amazing, and your anrrative is smooth and entertaining. Thanks so much!

I just lived vicariously through your week in Alaska , as I don't think my Texas family could withstand the cold. My girls re complaning if it is below 60 degrees! I tell them stories of growing up inthe Midwest with the biting cold and they just look horrified!

Thanks again for putting this TR together so nicely!

Thanks, Heather!

We were surprised, the weather was all over the board - at Endicott Arm, we were so cold, we wore our coats with the liners and our gloves out side, but in Ketchikan we wore our liner-less coats with them open so we wouldn't have to carry them. Maybe with the pocket handwarmers, they'd do better?

So glad someone brought this report back to the top. We don't sail to Alaska until May 2014, but you sailed about the same time we will and it was neat to see what we might expect weather-wise.

Great pictures, video and story. Read it from beginning to end in one sitting. Thanks for taking us along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter