Yum or Yuck

Yum....but a tighwad so not spending the estra so wife makes them at home.
Mortadella lunch meat....highly discounted at frys last night after debate...so what is it?

yum....one of my favorites.
(finely hashed or ground heat-cured pork, which incorporates at least 15% small cubes of pork fat. It is traditionally flavoured with black pepper grains, but modern versions can also contain pistachios)

Apple Fritters?

yum....one of my favorites.
(finely hashed or ground heat-cured pork, which incorporates at least 15% small cubes of pork fat. It is traditionally flavoured with black pepper grains, but modern versions can also contain pistachios)

chicken fajitas?
tried the lunch meat this morning.. definitely an acquired taste, couldn't eat more than 3, put on a sandwhich with cranberry spread

middle of the road on the chicken...kind like the garden burger vesion of fajitas...need sizzling beef fat...we seldome cook it.

pistachios?

waste of myhard picked blue berries, unless there are handfuls in the pancake so yuck. I prefer them in pastry roll. no pie , muffin fine.

potatoe pancakes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter