YYZ hotels?

Parkerpooh

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone knows of a good hotel at YYZ for the night before our flight. Preferably one with free parking for 1 week plus and free airport shuttle service that starts REALLY early. Our flight leaves at 6:20 am!::yes:: Thanks for any help. Jenn

My parents stayed at the Regal Constellation years ago and they said it was a dump, just FYI where *not* to stay. Doesnt Pearson's website have a list of hotels nearby?

Holiday Inn Select.

mom_rules has stayed there and seems to like it.

Scratch
pirate:

I was at the Holiday Inn Select last winter for our trip to DR. Do not know that if it was just a bad day. There was a huge line up for the bus shuttle to the terminal building (we had an early AM departure).
Other than that the hotel was nice. The indoor pool was open. If you booked through a tour operator (Sunquest Signature etc) they can offer you a discounted room near the airport.

Selects are usually pretty darn good! - Go for it! :tongue:

We often stay at the Doubletree International Plaza. IMO, it is fabulous for families. They give the kids warm just out of the oven home made cookies at checkin. They also offer the areas only "on-site indoor waterpark". Now, IMO calling it a waterpark it a bit of a stretch. They do offer a huge indoor pool, two waterslides, a splash pad for younger children, sauna and a huge hot tub. It is all set in a nice tropical themed area. This area has always been spotless. They also offer a small arcade.
The rooms are always immaculate and they offer a nice lounge where you can get inexpensive meals as well as watch a big screen tv. There are also a couple of full service restaurants. I have stayed there for stop overs before flying out of of YYZ and the shuttles start at 4 a.m. and are one time and not crowded. I have also stayed there on business and have stayed for up to 4 days a time. I have never had a complaint regarding serivce, food or anything for that matter. I haven't stayed there for several months but I think the last time the stopover rate was $119 including shuttle and free parking.

Thanks everyone for your help!!:) I'm going to go check out those hotels right now! I knew I could count on you guys to help me out. Sure beats spending hours on the net surfing hotel profiles. Thanks, Jenn

P.s. HI, yourself neighbour:wave: (we actually live in Kingston now but don't know how to change my sign!)

We also stayed at Holiday Inn Select in August and had a great experience. The hotel was very nice and we made good use of their pool. We left at 6:20am and had no problem catching a shuttle to the airport (only minutes away). We paid $99 (the park, sleep, fly rate) which included our stay, the shuttle, and parking for the week. We will definately stay there next time.

Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter