Zela is more "seriouser" now and wants to keep a journal : )

Today so far
Breakfast:
4pts-optimum slim high fiber cereal with ff milk
Snacks:
3pts-3 mini powedered donuts:scared1:
5pts-2.5 servings dill pickle chips:scared1:
6pts-4 hershey's chocolate caramel cookies:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
Lunch:
5pts-Lean Gourmet lasagna
Snack:
0pts-O pt progresso veggie soup

That makes 23 pts

The plan for super is Okra. I ran out of points after my lean gourmet at lunch. :rolleyes1

I'm off to class in a little while....a sugar free jones soda cream soda will be keeping me company : )

Hey Zela! Sorry to hear about the tough couple of days of dieting. You will be fine, we all have little stretches when it is harder. You can so do this..look at how far you have come!!

Keep up the good work!

:worship: Warm, gooey, fudgy, chocolatey goodness. That is what is sitting on my stove. I ate my whole bag of okra and then I wanted some dessert. I made my "no pudge" brand brownies and they were so good I ate three( I really knew better). Which only puts me 6 pts over my target for today. I'll just subtract it from my flex points. But I am seeing a pattern where I am not able to get in all my fruits and veggies every day. I eat better when I eat fruits and veggies all day. As far as exercise goes......yesterday I went for a 30 minute walk and today........nothing:mad: .....but tomorrow I will be shopping in a vigorous manner to raise my heart rate and count the shopping process as exercise. I need to find a red valentine's dress on sale for under 20 dollars:scared: .
Anyways....I need to stop this computer nonsense:surfweb: :banana: and go to bed. I've got to vote in the morning.:thumbsup2

2-5
Breakfast:
4-High Fiber Cereal with ff milk
2-2c mixed fruit
Lunch:
5-Chick fil a Chargrilled chicken sandwich with lett and tomato
Supper:
4-4 small slices of ham(4oz total i'm guessing)
4-2 small sweet potatoes
3-1/4 c string bean casserole
10-1.5 c some puddingy chocolatey fudgey cakey thing my BF's sister made in the crock pot

I went 9 pts over so i have 6 flex points left for the week. I didn't count my exercise yesterday but I did some serious cleaning yesterday morning and then went shopping all afternoon. I know I burned lots of calories;)

2-6
Breakfast:
4-high fiber cereal with ff milk
1-apple
1-cheese
2-6 captains wafers
Lunch:
3.5-Turkey Frozen Dinner
2-mixed fruit
2-4 hershey kisses
Supper:
6-1 pork bbq sandwich
2-1/4 c additional pork meat
2-1/4 c coleslaw
1-4 chips
2-1 snack size butter finger

That's 28.5 pts .....So I usedbasically all of my flex points for the rest of the week.:guilty: I was gonna go to the gym today but i was so tired:mad: ....Anyway..I'm going to sleep now:upsidedow

So this is the short story of this week.....I went over my points almost all the day eating unplanned snacks. I also didn't get to the gym during the week........but I know I have increased my activity level . I went to weigh in this morning and was expecting the worst:sad2: but I lost 2.8 lbs:banana: :banana: :banana: popcorn:: :cheer2: popcorn:: :banana: :banana: :banana: Yay!

Yesterday:
Breakfast:
cereal w/ff milk
Lunch:
NONE
Supper:
2 tacos made with low carb tortillas, extra lean beef, 2% milk cheese, lettuce and tomato
3 exceedingly large peices of strawberry cake:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
1 large peice of hummingbird cake:scared1:

Today:
Breakfast:
4 pts-cereal with ff milk
Lunch:
5 pts-small slice roast beef
1.5 pts-3 new potatoes
0 pts-1 salad no salad dressing
0 pts-brocolli (no butter)
Snack:
2 pts-Ice cream from Mcdy's
7.5 pts-rasberry filled glazed doughnut
Supper:
2pts-Homemade chicken soup with carrots and onions

So if I don't eat anything else I will be right on target:cheer2:

WTG on the 2.8 lb loss!!! That is awesome!! :cool1:

The exercise is definetely going to help! That could be a reason you are eating more too....I find when I am exercising, I am always more hungry and end up eating a lot more.

Keep up the good work!

Food
Breakfast:
4-Cereal w/ffmilk
Snack:
1-Apple
Lunch:
6-Lean Gourmet cheese pizza
1-1 small roll
1-1c mandarin oranges
Snack:
2-Nonfat white mocha
Supper:
5-3-4 oz roast beef
0-1 can green beans
Snack:
3-1 serving baked scoop tostitos and salsa
Thats 23 pts. :woohoo:
I was right on target today!:banana: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :banana:
Exercise:
W2R3 8 times / 40 minutes
-things went well the first two times.....then i had to walk for 5 minutes then i did W2R3 again....then I had to limit it to W2R1W2 until I finished because my knee started to feel uncomfortable:scared:

:mad: Okay so.....today my eating went horribly bad. Suffice it to say I spent 39 points today:scared1: . It all started with a free short stack of pancakes from IHOP and then for lunch it was 99cent 2 pc day at popeyes chicken....then there was the apple cobbler:headache:

But.....today was a xtrain day....I didn't do formal exercise but I can identify at least three 10 minute periods throughout the day when I was able to walk continually to get my heart rate........:yay:

Congrats on the 2.8 lbs lost!:cool1: Don't worry too much about the bad days, we all have them. With as healthy as you are on all your other days, one bad day isn't going to hurt much and does not define you. Keep up the great work!::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Let me see if I can make a comeback;) My internet is workng on my laptop now so I can take my computer to class and post all I want while my teacher thinks I am taking notes:hippie: !

This past week has been a whirlwind of PMS for me. Towards the end of last week I ate a whole pack of cream horns. The last couple of days I have been eating a lot of junk food like chocolate, icecream, donuts, etc. I know I can do this. Especially since I have to oppurtunity to post again.

Thursday:
I didn't get all of my water today

Breakfast
5 pts-smoothie with 1/2 banana, 2 c berries, 1/2 c yogurt, 1/2 c milk
6 pts-6inch sub with mustard and fruit cup
2 pts-popcorn
4 pts-100 grand
3 pts-1/3 sandwich
5 pts-lean pocket

Total-25 pts 2 pts over

Don't really remember what I had to eat yesterday....but it wasn't terribly bad. Today, I had a 6 point smoothie for late breakfast. I did a lot of yardwork. Then I made shrimp alfedo for my boyfriend, along with some cinnamon roll twists. I ate maybe 1/2 cup of the shrimp alfedo. I ate two of the cinnamon twists.....and I ate some of the bread that I bought to go with it. Don't really know how i did point wise.:confused3 However, I know I got in some good exercise today with the yardwork!:yay: Tomorrow I'm going to meet with my parents at Red Lobster........I will have to be on my guard against the cheese biscuits:upsidedow

SO....haven't posted in a few days, but I'm getting back on the wagon. Today I went one point over. I did tae boe this morning so I feel good about today.::cop:

So Today..

Smoothie 5pts
hershey with almonds 6 pts
shrimp with pasta lean cuisine 5 pts
shredded beef with lettuce and tomato 2pts
chicken 2 pts
chips 3 pts
potato 3 pts
lemon cake ?

I didn't do great .....but i did get exercise 4 days last week and I plan to get it four times this week. It's going to be a great week!:moped:

Today I ate

4-smoothie
1-rice cake
7-oysters
1.5-chips
3-fried chicken wings
2-milk
2-candy
4-large nonfat mocha

total 24.5

1.5 pts over. I didn't exercise today. Today, my boss bought me and mycoworkers lunch. We had seafood poboys. I threw away my bread and got somebody else's extra lettuce and tomato to make a salad. It is a small victory::yes:: but a victory nonetheless.

I wasn't sure of the candy pointage. I had about 4 piecs of dubble bubble gum, a mini packet of sweet tarts, one tiny jawbreaker, and 3 now and laters.

I really need to exercise, but I am going to be tired when I get home from class tonight. We aren't supposed to get out until 10.....but maybe we'll get out earlier.:eek:

I am getting a new "baby" this week. At the pet show this weekend, I am going to pick up a california king. They are really pretty with black and white rings. I am going to name it Arnold Snakesenegger:laughing:.

I did my cross training on Monday.......but...I didn't do any exercise on Tuesday or Wednesday. Today I did three miles:yay: around my neighborhood in 44 : 06. I was pleased:banana: . I am pumped today! I had a take home test due today and I finished it about 30 minutes ago. I have class at 6 tonight. It's going to be boring, so I might see what all I can find on the disboards to entertain me.

I came home today to spend father's day with my dad. We have had a fun day. I did four miles this morning (maybe.....I'll talk about it later). I ate a smoothie and a stawberry sugar wafer. At lunch I had:
about 7 shrimp (4 were scampied)
1/4 c rice
1/2 c corn (tasted like it had lots of butter)
1/2 c fresh schucked field peas
1 c watermelon

I successfully avoided the croissants, green bean casserole, and macaroni and cheese. Then came dessert. My little bro had a chocolate cake for his 8th birthday. I declined it (at first).

I did eat
a large peice of homemade baptist pound cake with mayo on it (most people think this is disgusting but most people in my family eat it this way)

When I got back to my parents house I ate a peice of the chocolate cake and I also ate some more strawberry sugar wafers. Then I proceeded to eat 4 mint patties (not york ones.....some kind of creamy infinitely better kind). Anyway....I just ate a peice of Salmon and I am hoping that will last me for a while.
:duck:

Today I ate some
strawberry pancakes, no bake cheesecake:scared1: , chicken wings, broccolli, rice cake, 3 rolls from Logan's, 2 cheesesticks, 2 potato skins, 1.5 chicken tenders, and a cherry diet coke

I know I ate a lot today!:eek:

I ran/walked two miles this afternoon in 29:34 so I don't feel terrible about my food choices today.

1. I went over my points today:confused3
I could have done without the:
8 mini chicken tenders
1/2 krispy kreme donut
2 small bites cupcake
14 gummi bears
14 m and m's

2. I got 10 glasses of water
3. I had 5 servings of fruits and vegetables
3 c lettuce
2 plums(counts as one)
2 plums(counts as one)

4. I had fried food today:
the 8 mini chicken tenders

Exercise

I did the warmup and mile one twice today from Lesli Samsone's Four Fast Miles DVD. One set of my consumers at day treatment came at 9:30 and the other set came at 10 and I did exercises both times when they arrived. I think it was about 40 minutes total.

Randomness
So....I am going to my sister's house tomorrow for the fourth of July. I get to see my neice and nephew.:woohoo: Michael is coming with me. We are gonna play games. On the menu we have : hamburgers, chicken breast, steak fries (for the oven), mac and cheese, ooey gooey butter cake, banana pudding, and tiramisu. My plan for tomorrow is to eat a chicken breast with lettuce and tomato, maybe some of the tiramisu(made with fat free sugar free pudding, fat free milk, cool whip free, and sugar free angel food cake) and fries. I'm going to try to do without the fries. Me and Michael are going to go to the beach on Sunday

I went to get the ingredients for banana pudding from Walmart today. I had a "When life give you lemons, make lemonade" moment. I walked in and was dealt a buggy that had stiff wheels....it took great effort to push. At first I though " This is aggravating...why did I have to get the crappy buggy".....then my thinking changed to " What a great oppurtunity to strength train". I walked around shopping in wal-mart and getting a workout at the same time.

At work today one of the people in day treatment had gas. They had to have been cracking them off all day long. There was a distinct poot smell that hung in a cloud over the day treatment room. Normally we clean the table and sweep at the end of the day, but today I had everyone spray air freshener.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter