Zoe's FFF Tour (pre-trip notes)

2BoysMum&Dad

Mouseketeer
A “something-0” birthday is a momentous occasion ...... or depressing (especially if it’s over 30!). So, how should I “celebrate” or (like I had in mind) drown my sorrows?! After discussions with the family, everyone at home was happy for me to go somewhere on my own. I wanted to do something for my birthday actually on my birthday, waiting until the school holidays wouldn’t feel the same, it had to be on my birthday. If you want to read the related threads about how, why, where and when I decided to go, have a look here ....

First click here
Then click here

So, I flew out from Gatwick on 3rd February and flew back on the 10th (landing on the 11th). I had a great time and will get my full trip reports (one for each day) posted a.s.a.p. (as long as I can get the kids off the computers long enough! :sad2: ).

Zoe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter