Z's Accountability Journal (Comments Welcome)

For Friday

Eating Goals
1. Ate within point range :flower:
but could have done without
all the snacks I had b/t lunch and supper, they were:
Tall Vanilla Latte made with Skim Milk
Small Icedream (or so I thought; think the phrase my cup runneth over; oh and I ate it all :guilty: )
Two pieces of chocolate from the World Market Store (one was 77% cocao with Strawberries and Peppers which sounds interesting but trust me, it tasted like one would imagine poo to taste; the other was a Lindt :angel: brand dark chocolate that was 85% cocao, now that was good ;) )
2. Ate my 5 fruits and veggies
Apple Juice
Large Salad at Lunch (counts as two)
Large Sandwich at supper with lots o' toppings(counts as two)
3. Had my 8 glasses of water.
4. Had no fried food.

Exercising Goals
1. Still on Track with the Walk/Run Program
Friday was a 30 minutes of Cross Training day. I did my 30 minutes on the bike.
2. Stayed up and active most of the day Friday. Went to the Mall and ended up having to stay their longer than planned because of a delay on the repair of a computer. I walked around a lot. :love:

Bible Study
1. Did not do Bible Study in Revive my Spirit. But, when I woke up first thing I read Chapter One of The Mind of Christ by T W Hunt. Very good book. This was 30 of my 45 minutes. I just can't seem to work that other 15 minutes into my day. :confused3

Today's Goals

Eating Goals
1. Ate within point range :flower:
the peice of bread I had with a tablespoon of hazelnut cocoa spread(knock-off nutella)
2. I had 7 fruits and veggies today.
Apple Juice
Large Salad and Onions(counts as two)
pinapple juice
Large Salad(counts as two)
Steamed veggies
3. Had about 10 glasses of water.
4. Had 5 fried oysters (but they were really good ;) )

Exercising Goals
1. Stayed on Walk/Run Program
Today was my 4 mile endurance run day. I only know the way to go on the walking track for 3/4 of a mile and 1 1/8 of a mile so 4 1/4 miles was the closest to 4 that I could do accurately. I finished in 1 hr 8 minutes and 25 seconds. That's nearly bout a 16 minute and 7 second per mile pace. :teeth:
2. Did not stay up and active most of the day. Went riding on the Harley with Dad. :moped:

Bible Study Goals
1. Have not done any Bible Study today. However, I plan to read Chapter 2 of the Mind of Christ.

Goals for Yesterday

Eating Goals
1. Ate within my points range
the 2 cups of frozen fat free cool whip with the 2 Tblsp of nutella on top :guilty:
2. Had 1 fruit/veggie serving :guilty:
pineapple juice
3. Had about 10 glasses of water :)
4. Had no fried food. :teeth:

Exercising Goals
Yesterday was a rest day so I watched TV for the larger portion of the day.
2. I did not stay up and active throughout the day at all. I watched TV for about 7 hours :guilty:

Bible Study Goals
1. Did not do any Bible Study yesterday. Nor did I read Chapter 2 in the Mind of Christ day before yesterday. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Today's Goals

Eating Goals
1. Ate within my point range :flower:
and I made healthy choices all day. :earsgirl:
2. Ate 4 fruits and veggies so far but it will be 5 when I dip all the baby carrots out of the chicken soup and eat them for supper. :cool1:
pinapple juice
2 tomatoes (counts as two)
pinapple juice
baby carrots with chicken broth for supper
3. Had about 11 glasses of water so far for the day. :)
4. Had no fried food today.

Exercising Goals
Today was a W3/R1 for 32 minutes with a 5 minute warm up and 5 min cool down. My avg pace was 17 min and 45 sec per mile approx. :teeth:
2. Stayed up and active most of the day. I did about 10 million loads of clothes(or at least it seemed like 10 million :rolleyes: ) and I organized my desk space. :sunny:

Bible Study Goals
1. Did about 45 minutes of Bible Study today.
About 25 was spent reading Chapter 2 of the Mind of Christ. The other time was spent in prayer, verse reading and worship. :Pinkbounc

I met all of my goals today! :smooth: :teeth: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

You are doing a great job! :cheer2: I love reading the food you thought you could do without. Good job at keeping up with your exercise program. :banana:

I agree, laundry can seem like 10 million loads here as well. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Yesterday's Goals

Eating Goals
1. Ate within my points range :sunny:
big spoonful of Ham. Helper Beef Stroganoff that I snatched out of the pot
Mayo Sandwich(man, you'd think I was pregnant or somethin' :crazy: )

2. Had 6 servings of fruits and veggies
pineapple juice
tangerine
banana
banana
banana
veggies out of chicken and dumplin's and chicken stir fry adds up to one
3. Had 10 glasses of water
4. Had no fried food :teeth:

Exercising Goals
Yesterday was a Cross traning for 30 mins day. I did those minutes on my bicycle. :teeth:
2. Stayed up and active most of the day. Did a lot of housework(but I didn't like it). I have had a cold :cold: since Monday and stirring up dust doesn't help, but you just have to get some things done, ya know. ;)

Bible Study Goals
1. Did nearly 45 minutes of Bible Study stuff today. Read Chapter 3 in the Mind of Christ and the rest of the time was worship and prayer. :)

I met all of my goals yesterday! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

Today was weigh day

I LOST 3 MORE LBS !!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: YAY!!!!

Today's Goals

Eating Goals
1. Ate within my points range :cool1:
the two swiss rolls I ate
2. Had 5 fruits and veggies today :flower:
banana
tangerine
hamburger made ridiculously tall by romaine lettuce, onions, tomatoes and pickles (YUM :teeth: )counts as two
tangerine
3. Had 11 glasses of water today :)
4. Had no fried food today. :)

Exercising Goals
1. Stayed on Walk/Run Program :teeth:
Today was a rest day. I rested but I also did some more housework :rolleyes: (the cleaning at my house can never stop :sad2: ).
2. Stayed active some of the day with various housework duties. Did not stay active most of the day b/c it is a rest day.

Bible Study Goals
1. Did 50 mins of bible study. :smooth:
Read Chapter 4 of the Mind of Christ and bible study on Romans 6:1-14. Rest of time spent on prayer.

I met all of my goals today to. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
plus I'm still jazzed about losing 3 more pounds. I now weigh 225. I used to weigh 262. It's pretty frappin' cool!!! :teeth: :banana: :teeth: :banana: :teeth:

Congrats on the 3 lbs.! :banana: :banana: :banana:

You are doing great, keep it up. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Here is today's

Eating Goals
1. Stayed within point range :flower:
the 4 chicken tenders for lunch
4 Honey BBQ frito twists
1 swiss roll out of a two pack (shows a lot of self-control ;) )

2. Had 4 fruits and veggies so far but will have 5 when I eat supper
banana
banana
mashed potatoes
mammoth corn on the cob
(will have) sandwich w/ ridiculous amounts of vegetables
3. Had 9 glasses of water so far
4. Had 4 fried chicken tenders :guilty:

Exercising Goals
1. Stayed on Walk/Run Program :)
Today was a W3/R1 10 times(40 minutes) with 5 warm up and cool down. Did an avg. pace of 17 minutes and 40 seconds per mile.
2. Stayed active all day
Did more laundry and decided today would be a good day to do something dangerous and difficult, so I cleaned out my closet :teeth: (I am actually still in the process).

Bible Study Goals
1. Did about 45 min of Bible Study today. Read Chapters 1-5 of Ecclesiastes and also did study on Romans 6:15-23.

I wish there was an icon for a turkey leg. I could really use one of those right about now. A turkey leg, not the icon :smooth:

Today was a bad food eating day. :guilty:

Eating Goals:
1. Ate within my points
the peice of raisin bread with apple butter
the sour gummi worms (about 18)
the 3 fried chicken tenders
the breadstick at POFOLKS(it was really a fried yeasty donut masquerading as a "breadstick")
the 2 onion rings from sonic
the pesto dip with my hamburger bun (but that fresh pesto dip was worth it :teeth: )

2. Had 5 fruits and veggies :)
carrots
corn
salad
tangerine
banana
3. Had only about 6 glasses of water :sad2:
4. Had 3 fried chicken tenders and 2 fried onion rings today.

Exercising Goals
1. Stayed on W/R program ;)
Today was a cross train for 30 min day. I did this on my bike. I have really got to get a pad or something for that seat b/c it is really starting to make my tailbone hurt :sad2: .
2. Stayed up and active less than half of the day.
Rode on my bootie to town for one hour. When I got to town, me and my sister sat on our booties and watched The Interpreter for two hours. Then we rode to various places and looked around, including WALMART and International Market(the place that sells the fresh made pesto), not to be confused with World Market. Then we rode back home on our booties for another hour. Then I did my bike ride and here we are.

Bible Study Goals
1. I did about 20 min of Bible Study this morning in Ecclesiastes. I haven't done any since I got home from town and will probably not do any before I go to sleep.

The bad eating days come and go. But you just have to keep focusing on the goal and realize that the bad days are much fewer than before.

Keep up the good work. I sure would like to try one of those masquerading breadsticks. :rotfl2: ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Yesterday's Goals

Eating Goals
1. I think I ate within my points range :sad2: (it depends on the pointage of the chocolate covered strawberries)
the peach cobbler at lunch (it wasn't even good,but I ate it anyway :confused3 )
the one swiss roll out of a two pack( if you have noticed all the swiss rolls lately, my dad was going to the dollar general the other day and I said hey dad would you get some swiss rolls while your gone, he said yes and then returns with 3 boxes of them :mad: he was just trying to be nice but now I stare at them every time I go in the kitchen)
5 chocolate covered strawberries from a bakery (with real whipped cream, none of this cool whip stuff)
2. I drank 10 glasses of water yesterday. :flower:
3. Had 5 fruits and veggies :flower:
banana
veggies on 6 inch sub(counts as two)
lima beans
(chocolate covered) strawberries ;)
4. Had no fried food yesterday :cool1:

Exercising Goals
1. Stayed on Walk Run Program
Yesterday was my 5 mile long day doing the W4/R1 sequence. The track that I go on is only accurately measured to 1 and 1/8 of a mile and 3/4 of a mile so I ended up doing 5 and 1/4 miles. I did it all in one hour 28 minutes and 5 seconds.
2. Did not stay up and active most of the day yesterday. Stayed home and watched my brothers

Bible Study Goals
1. Did no bible study yesterday. No excuse why. I just didn't (It is easy for me to find other things to do, but I need to make time for my bible study) :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Today's Goals

Eating Goals
1. Did not eat within my points range :mad: because I ate
half of a loaded sweet potato(with caramel syrup, butter, and marshmallows)
yeast roll from texas road house with cinnamon butter
1/2 cup of some chicken casserole (with bread crumbs, mushrooms, cream of something soup,brocolli, and apples)
cinnamon twists from Taco Bell

2. Had 9 glasses of water today :sunny:
3. Only had 4 fruits and veggies :sad2:
banana
banana
veggies on two chicken soft tacos
sweet potato
4. Had cinnamon twists that I think are fried. :sad2:

Exercising Goals
1. Stayed on W/R Program
Today was a rest day. I rested until I ate that casserole. Then I went on a 10 minute bike ride. I know it probably didn't do anything, but it did help with the guilt. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:
2. Did not stay up an active all day long. Sat on my hiney most of the day.

Bible Study Goals
1. Have not done bible study yet today, but will do at least 20 min before I go to sleep.

lesli 54 that is good encouragement. You are right, the bad days do come, but they aren't nearly as often as they used to be. For me I used to would eat junk food all day long, but now even on my bad days, I don't eat near as much as I used to. Plus I exercise now (I used to wouldn't exercise b/c I didn't like to get sweaty, but now I love it) :teeth:
Thanks, that was really what I needed to hear. :cool1:

Don't worry too much about slip-ups, the fact that you get up every morning and try again is what's going to make you sucessful!

Isn't Sunday a great hiney-sitting day? I just seems right. Good job on using exercise to combat the feeling that you ate too much. Some people would have just given up then and stuck their head in the pantry--that was a very healthy way to cope for you!

Have a great Monday!

Yesterday's Goals

Eating Goals
1. Ate 1 point over my limit :guilty: (and the sad thing is, I just miscalculated when I was adding during the day; I didn't even realize it until I was looking at my food journal yesterday :sad2: )
HOWEVER, I did eat healthy all day! :teeth:
2. Had 5 fruits and veggies ;)
banana
pineapple juice
salad
lima beans
veggies on chicken wrap
3. Had 8 glasses of water ;)
4. Ate no fried food ! Yay :cheer2:

Exercising Goals
1. Did not stay on W/R program.
I took my little brothers to a doctors appt. yesterday and it literally took all day, then I had to go here and there, across town, driving like a maniac, trying to get all my other business done around town before the places I needed to go to closed. It was a very stressing day. Then it was nearly 9 when we got home and my whole body was aching. I think it was b/c I was tense the whole day, trying to get all my business taken care of in time. Anyway, yesterday was a W3/R1 for 40 min day and I was too tired and achy to do it when I got home. NOTE: Remember next time to do your exercise before you go on an all day long excursion into town.
2. Stayed up an active most of the day
As I said, I did a lot of errands in town. :sad2: Oh yeah, and I almost forgot. I got up at 5:30 in the morning to go for a mile stroll yesterday with my sister. We didn't walk fast at all. But I was up and moving (which is a big deal, for me at 5:30 in the morning :teeth: ).

Bible Study Goals
1. Did no bible study.
I really need to get on the ball here. :guilty:

Today's Goals

Eating Goals
1. Ate within points range :cool1:
the 1/2 cup twist of fate ice cream (good stuff :teeth:, it has lots of chocolate and peanut buttery tastes in it)
1/2 of a minibon from cinnabon

2. Had 5 fruits and veggies
banana
large salad at lunch(counts as two)
banana
banana( I like bananas :sunny: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: )
3. Had 8 glasses of water ;)
4. Had no fried foods today ;)

Exercising Goals
1. Stayed on Walk/Run Program :cool1:
Today was a cross train for 30 minutes day. Since I didn't exercise yesterday, I did 45 minutes of cross training. I did the cross training on my bicycle.
2. Stayed up and active most of the day :smooth:
Went to town, this time I did my exercise before I went, and walked around a lot. I did a lot of shopping and stuff.

Bible Study
1. Did about 15 minutes of bible study today, so far. Read Malachi and James 1 and 2. James is a good book :teeth: .

Oh yeah, tomorrow is my weigh day so wish me luck. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :wizard:

Looks like you are getting back on plan again. Keep up the good work and hope your weigh in went well. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

I lost 2.5 pounds yesterday! :cool1:

Yesterday's Goals

Eating Goals
1. Ate within my points range
1 peanut butter/syrup cornflake cluster candy
2 green bean bunches wrapped in bacon slices

2. Had 8 glasses of water
3. Had 6 fruits and veggies
banana
XLG salad, veggie toppings on pizza, green beans in bunches(counts as three)
chili (with a lot of beans and more beans than meat)
banana
4. Had no fried foods today.

Exercising Goals
Yesterday was a rest day. I rested. :teeth:
2. Stayed up and active most of the day yesterday, running errand, doing housework and cooking chili. ;)

Bible Study Goals
1. Last night, I remember reading something in the Bible but I can't remember where it was located. I doubt I spent 15 minutes reading the Bible.

Today's Goals

Eating Goals
1. Ate within my points range :cool1:
1 peanut butter/syrup cornflake cluster candy
1/2 c. twist of fate ice cream

2. Had 11 glasses of water today
3. Had 6 servings of fruits and veggies
banana
XLG salad and veggie toppings on 2 pieces pizza (counts as 3)
banana
orange
4. Had no fried food today. :flower:

Exercising Goals
Today was a W3/R1 10 times day. I did that on the TM even though I had a headache(poor me :sad2: but I feel better now)
2. Did not stay up and active most of the day. I mostly sat on my hiney going through everything(and I mean everything :teeth: ) in my bathroom (cabinets, under the sink, drawers).

Bible Study Goals
1. I read my Encouragement for Today Devotional and my Dieter's Devotional that I get from Crosswalk.com by e-mail. However, that only took about 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter