• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

Today is the day. Up too early, terrible night sleep from my parent's neighbor's dog barking all night. They finally let it in an hour ago.

I'm cranky right now lol. But we're going to Disney World so I better perk up.
I didn't sleep worth a darn either! And not because I was too excited... I was having weird stomach pains all night! Still am actually, but working through it. I swear to God, if I'm getting sick....

Not going to think about that right now. Only faith hope and trust, and a little bit of Pixie Dust. :goodvibes

That being said...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! :hyper: :woohoo::hyper: :woohoo::hyper:

About to load up the car and hit the road! :drive: I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ON MY WAY TO WALT DISNEY WORLD AGAIN FINALLY!!!!!!

Still dancing.... ;)

200.gif

Just left SEA and were about 30,000 ft in the sky MCO bound listening to the Dis Podcasts.

We're here!! Got to CBR around 1:30, room was ready so we got settled in, then we had lunch and hit the pool! Kids are sleeping, and I'm about ready to do the same, lol. We've got an early morning tomorrow for breakfast at CRT! I can't believe it's finally here!!

We checked in the CSR this afternoon and got our requested building:cheer2: this resort is absolutely beautiful. We had the best dinner ever at Maya grill. I really hope the rest of the trip goes as well as today

Woohoo....MBs have been sent to POP and are ready to be picked up at the front desk. :) what does that mean? We arrive in,

I see I'm late to this party! LOL
We are 9/28-10/04 @ Shades of Green

Leaving on Saturday, spending the day at the beach and arriving at WDW on Sunday!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter