• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

Just finished breakfast Boma, and am about to hit the road and head home...

I DON'T WANNA GO. DON'T MAKE ME! :(

Just finished breakfast Boma, and am about to hit the road and head home... I DON'T WANNA GO. DON'T MAKE ME! :(

Hope you had a great trip! We've been home for 3 days and I'm in full blown post disney blues :( we had a fantastic time but it went by way too fast!!

Just finished breakfast Boma, and am about to hit the road and head home...

I DON'T WANNA GO. DON'T MAKE ME! :(

Tomorrow is our last day:( we are heading to MK and finishing with BOG dinner. Wow that went fast, even 11 day trips fly by.

We got home yesterday and I really don't wanna go back to work tomorrow. We had such a great trip, despite the somewhat crummy weather. Can I just live at WDW? That would be perfection.

The only good thing is that we booked a bounce back for Aug 2015! So now I have another trip to plan. We booked for 10 nights; I don't know if we'll actually be able to stay that long, but we're gonna try!

Leaving tomorrow! I can't wait. I'm sad for those of you with Post Disney Depression. I am a therapist and can officially tell you there is only one cure! That is to book your next trip! I cried for 2 days when we got back last fall. Sunday night before it was time to go back to work on Monday we booked spring break and voila! All better!

Hope you had a great trip! We've been home for 3 days and I'm in full blown post disney blues :( we had a fantastic time but it went by way too fast!!
I had an AMAZING trip. I hope you did too! I'm struggling with those same blues!

Turns out that solo traveling suits me just fine! That being said... I was updating Facebook like mad the whole time, and now my aunt has decided she wants me to plan and lead a whole group of our family down there next year. Yikes. :rotfl2: But hey, it's nice to FINALLY have some support for my Disney addiction in the family! :laughing:

Tomorrow is our last day:( we are heading to MK and finishing with BOG dinner. Wow that went fast, even 11 day trips fly by.
ENJOY IT! Have an absolutely magical last day!!!! :goodvibes

We got home yesterday and I really don't wanna go back to work tomorrow. We had such a great trip, despite the somewhat crummy weather. Can I just live at WDW? That would be perfection.

The only good thing is that we booked a bounce back for Aug 2015! So now I have another trip to plan. We booked for 10 nights; I don't know if we'll actually be able to stay that long, but we're gonna try!
Oh god, I'm not even letting myself THINK about work tomorrow, I'll start crying. :sad1:

And that weather was a bummer, wasn't it?! Just so icky all week! I don't think I'll travel during the rainy season again. I'm super glad I did for MNSSHP and F&W, but I'm going forward I think I'm back to my usual Dec-Feb plans. ;) (Which is also why I couldn't book Bounceback for next year, booo!)

Leaving tomorrow! I can't wait. I'm sad for those of you with Post Disney Depression. I am a therapist and can officially tell you there is only one cure! That is to book your next trip! I cried for 2 days when we got back last fall. Sunday night before it was time to go back to work on Monday we booked spring break and voila! All better!
I agree! That's why my next trip is already planned for December 2015! :thumbsup2

Also helping, I hope, is that I'm going to start a Trip Report and a Dining Report here on the Dis. If anybody else does also, make sure you share your links on this thread so we can read about each other's adventures!!! :grouphug:

Started that trip report! Link is in my signature, if anybody is interested. Would love to follow others as well! :goodvibes

We have been home for a few days and am going through Disney planning withdrawals! Thanks to everyone on this thread for all the shared excitement and enthusiasm! It's been awesome sharing the anticipation! Until next trip! Fall 2017 for our 10 yr anniversary!

And that weather was a bummer, wasn't it?! Just so icky all week! I don't think I'll travel during the rainy season again. I'm super glad I did for MNSSHP and F&W, but I'm going forward I think I'm back to my usual Dec-Feb plans. ;) (Which is also why I couldn't book Bounceback for next year, booo!)
I'd love to go in Nov/Dec to see all the holiday things, but now that my oldest is in elementary school it's harder to plan. We lucked out that school was closed here last Thurs/Fri for Rosh Hashana so she only missed 3 days. But in Nov/Dec their only days off are around the holidays and I do not want to deal with those crowds. My prior few trips were all in spring (but not spring break) and it was lovely, but again now I have to work around school. So we're going to give the last week of August a try. Inviting the grandmothers along this time, so I booked a family suite at AoA. Been wanting to try that resort since it opened but couldn't justify the suite price for just the 4 of us, but splitting it will make it do-able.

I'm going to try to do a trip report as well. I should've taken notes! Hopefully once I upload all my pictures I'll be able to piece it together.

I'm going to try to do a trip report as well. I should've taken notes! Hopefully once I upload all my pictures I'll be able to piece it together.
That's my method as well! As far as I'm concerned, my pictures ARE my notes. :thumbsup2

I had a great trip last week. Really liked September weather, we really lucked out. There was only one day where the rain was really bad, but we still trudged through. Loved POP and the crowds weren't bad. I can't imagine going in the summer, we wouldn't get anything done with standing in so many lines.

The love bugs weren't too bad. They were definitely flying around, landed on the girls a couple times but they didn't notice. They remind me of lightning bugs and as long as I can flick a bug off me, I'm good. Came home to stink bugs and can't flick or smash those. I feel trapped by them.

Booked a bounce back for the first week in October with my mom. So excited to go back.

I had a great trip last week. Really liked September weather, we really lucked out. There was only one day where the rain was really bad, but we still trudged through. Loved POP and the crowds weren't bad. I can't imagine going in the summer, we wouldn't get anything done with standing in so many lines.

The love bugs weren't too bad. They were definitely flying around, landed on the girls a couple times but they didn't notice. They remind me of lightning bugs and as long as I can flick a bug off me, I'm good. Came home to stink bugs and can't flick or smash those. I feel trapped by them.

Booked a bounce back for the first week in October with my mom. So excited to go back.
Welcome back! Glad to hear you had such a magical trip! And grats on the BounceBack! I would have loved to book BB, but the dates don't extend to the first week of December. And besides, Art of Animation would have been excluded anyway. :rotfl:

Here now at BCV and loving it!!!! Working around the rain and having fun without getting wet (swimming not included)!!!!! Stormalong Bay is awesome!

We still have 4 1/2 days and I'm already sad it's almost over! Good thing we will be back in January!!!!!

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had such a magical trip! And grats on the BounceBack! I would have loved to book BB, but the dates don't extend to the first week of December. And besides, Art of Animation would have been excluded anyway. :rotfl:

Oh ok :) I was hoping for a BB offer when we stayed at AoA the 19-21st but nada enchilada. I was kinda bummed we didn't get any kind of offer at all, guess it's cuz AoA is excluded maybe ?

Thanks! Welcome back to you as well. I didn't get a chance to even walk over to AOA last week. It would be awesome to go in December. Hopefully the free dining will include your dates next year.

I finally started my trip report - link is in my signature if anyone is interested in following along. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter