“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we added a day of park tickets to our package and are planning on going to the party on arrival day still. I know we will be up early, but we both agreed that we will just suck it up because it frees up a whole other day for activities.

Well I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun. If you can take a nap before you go that might help!

Attending October 25, myself (DH) and DS. We arrive late on October 24 and will stay at a hotel near the airport. We will be staying at BLT from October 25-30. We have AP's, so will plan on MK during the day, some rest at BLT, and then staying at party until midnight. Seeing how this thread has grown since I bought our tickets the first day that they were for sale, I'll spend the next couple of weeks setting up a workable plan/itenerary.

Attending October 25, myself (DH) and DS. We arrive late on October 24 and will stay at a hotel near the airport. We will be staying at BLT from October 25-30. We have AP's, so will plan on MK during the day, some rest at BLT, and then staying at party until midnight. Seeing how this thread has grown since I bought our tickets the first day that they were for sale, I'll spend the next couple of weeks setting up a workable plan/itenerary.

:welcome: to the party and itinerary thread! Look forward to working with you when you're ready!

Just so you know FP's are relevant to your itinerary, please add them to your wish list by clicking this link:
Post #376
@Cluelyss is correct, Halloween Mickey is available at 7pm so you have two options; meet him between 4-6:30 possibly with a FP or meet him in Halloween Attire either way your decision will need to be added to your itinerary. Also are you aware you could make an ADR for Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood Studios? It's character based where Minnie, Donald & Daisy are dressed in Halloween attire?

I would plan to make my last FP at Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and immediately after the ride hop in line to meet them. They come out at 7pm as does all the characters on your list, which is going to be challenging. You will need to secure this FP for 5-6pm and be there to ride it by 5:30. You have plenty to think about before we tackle your itinerary.

I have added your post to the MAIN page for easier access, please make the changes as discussed and we'll see what we can come with. :-)

Thank you so much for the feedback. I will look into these things over the weekend and update my itinerary as soon as I discuss it with my party. Thanks again!! :)

Hello everyone!
I have been looking through last year's thread but am unable to find when Pooh & Friends and Minnie/Donald/Daisy start meeting. I know some characters meet earlier than 7 and wasn't sure if either of those groups did the same. Does anyone know? Thank you!!

Hello everyone!
I have been looking through last year's thread but am unable to find when Pooh & Friends and Minnie/Donald/Daisy start meeting. I know some characters meet earlier than 7 and wasn't sure if either of those groups did the same. Does anyone know? Thank you!!

Hmm, not sure why you would look there considering it's located on the MAIN page of this thread,
click here: Post #1 :jumping1: and they ALL meet at 7pm. :upsidedow

@Ceilidhscot I see you posting on the Costume thread so I'm pulling you into the Itinerary thread as well based on the information you posted there:
Ceilidhscot Post #126
I'm not sure if you need help making an itinerary?

Last edited:
Hello! This thread is absolutely wonderful, thank you for making it. :) I am planning my first trip to MNSSHP in over 20 years and cannot wait to attend. We already have our outfits and treat bags planned and packed away. Any assistance that you experts can provide me with my itinerary, would be great. Thanks again!!

October 18th
DM and I

Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet
Minnie Mouse
Mickey Mouse
Daisy with Donald
Pirate Goofy
Hallowishes
Boo to You Parade
Trick or Treating

4/13 EDIT:

October 18th
DM and I

Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet
Minnie Mouse
Mickey Mouse
Daisy with Donald
Hallowishes
Boo to You Parade
Trick or Treating

FP: 7DMT, Haunted Mansion, & Pooh

I'm hoping I edited this appropriately and according to recommendations to include my FP selections. Please let me know if there's anything else I should do. Thank you!!! :disrocks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter