•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

One more question? Since it’s our first trip should I call and see if they can make CCV work since our welcome home trip?
Call! FWIW we added on and when I mentioned I messed up the banking and was worried I couldn’t get a room for the next trip our guide said to call him and he’d handle it. So you never know. They may be able to help.

Thanks, the only issue I see is in her review of that room the shades let a lot of light into the room, I wonder if this is just due to the bed being in a separate area as this is a corner room, or if all studios are like this with the shades letting light in issue.

The regular studios have only the sliding door with drapes that let very little light into the room. Of course, from time to time you might get drapes that gap in the middle so a hair clip or even a chip clip might come in handy to close that spot. :)

Hey guys!! For those who have stayed in a studio, is there a freezer in the small fridges? Thank you!

I am very excited to say that we became DVC members 11/07/18. It was a total surprise to me. I have always dreamed of staying at WL, and now we own at CC. Feel free to add me to the list.
SweetSerenity*November 2018*June

:welcome: And Congrats! So excited for you and happy to have you as a neighbor! WL is such a beautiful and relaxing resort! I think you’ll be in awe the first time you step foot in the lobby! Please let us know when you book your first trip as owners there! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

:welcome: And Congrats! So excited for you and happy to have you as a neighbor! WL is such a beautiful and relaxing resort! I think you’ll be in awe the first time you step foot in the lobby! Please let us know when you book your first trip as owners there! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*
Thank you! I am so excited! We have been to WL for lunch, but we have never stayed. We love the mountains, and it just feels like home to us. We are hoping to book 12/2019 as first time stay there. Enjoy your upcoming trip!!!

Ooh ok!!! That sounds great! Let us know when you book! Thank you! I’m really looking forward to it!!

I’m so excited! Just booked our first stay as owners 5/2-5/6!!! Just a quick long weekend for my son’s birthday but he will be so excited!!!

Doing a Universal trip mid December, but thinking of bringing friends to see WL and CCV. I saw a You Tube from last Christmas time, so EXCITED to see all the holiday decorations and the tree! :santa:As we are always stayed on site and have NEVER parked at TTC, just verifying, we would take the monorail or boat to MK, then the friendship boat to WL correct?:confused: THANKS!:goodvibes

Yes you can take the boat over from MK! It’s definitely worth the ride over! The tree is spectacular!!! I’ll be there in 2 days, I’ll post some pictures! Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter