•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hey guys! Hope you’re all well! Received an email from DVC, so I thought I’d share...

View attachment 490431

This looked reasonable to me. DVC definitely didn't have to extend those points. They were legally in their full rights to say sorry, out of luck. I'm glad my 2021 trip is already booked though, once the resorts open up there's going to be a lot more competition for rooms. But it does show they're trying to make things right. It also (hopefully) shows they anticipate an opening this summer, before other use years are affected.

As far as dues go, I'd be ok with them keeping them and keeping dues low for next year.

Hopefully you all can answer a question for me. How hard are studios to book at the 11 month mark? We are contemplating buying Copper Creek, BLT or Poly. We love wilderness lodge but have heard the studios are hard to book. We also love Poly and Boardwalk. BLT is just okay, we don’t dislike it and are fine staying there but aren’t in love with it like the others

Hopefully you all can answer a question for me. How hard are studios to book at the 11 month mark? We are contemplating buying Copper Creek, BLT or Poly. We love wilderness lodge but have heard the studios are hard to book. We also love Poly and Boardwalk. BLT is just okay, we don’t dislike it and are fine staying there but aren’t in love with it like the others
I own at Copper Creek and Beach Club. I had no problem booking a studio at 11 months for both. I was on the website at exactly 8am.

Last edited:
I have had no problems as well at 11 months right at 8am, but there is always that chance so make sure you are flexible with the dates. I'm sure there are easier times and harder times, and they do go fast.

I have had no problems as well at 11 months right at 8am, but there is always that chance so make sure you are flexible with the dates. I'm sure there are easier times and harder times, and they do go fast.
I figured they did since there are so few of them and lots of points out there due to the cabins. We aren’t as flexible in the fall but definitely can be flexible in May/June

I was going to agree with the others above; I am a new member and have booked 3 studios at different 11 months marks with no issue. Just do it right at 8.

I’m finally coming home!!! :mickeyjum

Hubby and I bought CCV points in May 2018 and we’re finally staying at our home resort!

I’ve done RunDisney trips at OKW and Kidani and we’ve stayed as a family at BLT and Kidani but this is the first time things have worked out to stay at Copper Creek :cool1:

We’re booked in a 1 bedroom villa for spring break next year (assuming the world is more back to normal) and I’m curious about everyone’s opinion on ideal room location....are the CCV hallways particularly long? Anything shorter than the hallways at Kidani would be an improvement :), but the maps I’m finding online don’t offer much in the way of scale.

Thanks!!

We’re booked in a 1 bedroom villa for spring break next year (assuming the world is more back to normal) and I’m curious about everyone’s opinion on ideal room location....are the CCV hallways particularly long? Anything shorter than the hallways at Kidani would be an improvement :), but the maps I’m finding online don’t offer much in the way of scale.

The hallway at CCV is nothing compared to Kidani. We haven't stayed at the end of the CCV hallway and I do think it's a bit of a walk if you have one on the end... But we have stayed at the end of the hallway at Kidani and I feel confident it's not even half the distance.

There are lots of good options for room locations depending on your preference. We had a 5th floor studio facing the pool and Gesyer Point (rather than other side of WL) and it was quite nice. Some people prefer to face the BRV pool side because it's quieter.

We will be there September 11 - 13. So exicted, because we could book a Studio at 7 month! Its going to be a split-stay (afterwards 3 nights @BWV). Now hoping everything will be more or less back to normal in September...

We'll be there right before you with an overlapping day. We had to change plans a little as our friend was going to come and we would've needed a room that slept 5, but now we have rebooked back at CCV from Sept 7-12 before moving to BCV for 4 nights. We are still waitlisted (but I keep stalking as well) for Sept 5-7, but it seems like the Sunday before Labor day is completely booked at most resorts. I only wonder is what WDW is going to be like when it does reopen. I hope it will be open by Sept, but it won't be what we are used to.

We'll be there right before you with an overlapping day. We had to change plans a little as our friend was going to come and we would've needed a room that slept 5, but now we have rebooked back at CCV from Sept 7-12 before moving to BCV for 4 nights. We are still waitlisted (but I keep stalking as well) for Sept 5-7, but it seems like the Sunday before Labor day is completely booked at most resorts. I only wonder is what WDW is going to be like when it does reopen. I hope it will be open by Sept, but it won't be what we are used to.
fingers crossed you´ll get your waitlist through! Let´s see what it will be like. Maybe a unique experience with half empty parks and nice Disney facemasks :P

The hallway at CCV is nothing compared to Kidani. We haven't stayed at the end of the CCV hallway and I do think it's a bit of a walk if you have one on the end... But we have stayed at the end of the hallway at Kidani and I feel confident it's not even half the distance.

There are lots of good options for room locations depending on your preference. We had a 5th floor studio facing the pool and Gesyer Point (rather than other side of WL) and it was quite nice. Some people prefer to face the BRV pool side because it's quieter.
We stayed at the end of a CCV hallway in a two bedroom. As I was walking to the room for the first time I became very disappointed as it did feel like we were a long way from the lobby. Once settled I noticed it was steps away from the stairs which lead directly opposite the quiet pool and Geyser point. Having now experienced 12 nights in this room I would actually ask for it again. And I agree, it was very quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter