10/1/21 (Planning thread for those w/ Magic Kingdom ressies on the BIG 50th)!

Scored big time yesterday (late AM) on the website. Randomly was seeing if a CRT ressie would pop up for 10/1 as a joke, and out of nowhere and after several refreshes, I scored a 4:45PM! I had to go with a party of 4 (instead of 3), but I made the 4th person a fictional infant. I cannot believe the pixie dust! So keep checking and hitting that refresh button.

I'm imagining you showing up and them asking you about the baby. You frantically look at the other members of your group, pat down your pockets, and say "Oh no who has the baby?!"

What does everyone think about using a search for any MK restaurant vs checking each one individually? I honestly don’t care (much lol) where we get a reservation, I just care about when. So I’ve been narrowing to MK restaurants and searching first all lunch and then all dinner, and then every half hour individually. That’s time consuming enough, to check each restaurant each half hour individually would take forever and not be as easy to do often. In theory it should be just as good, but knowing the website and what i see when checking other ADRs, do some reason I don’t trust it with the batch search.

I never enter any of my party except the lead guest anyway.

True, but since you have to prepay for CRT, I didn’t want to get charged for four. Hence the fake infant.

I'm imagining you showing up and them asking you about the baby. You frantically look at the other members of your group, pat down your pockets, and say "Oh no who has the baby?!"

Your response made me laugh out loud. My friend and I are already joking about our fictional infant Allie and how she needs a “first visit” button.

Your response made me laugh out loud. My friend and I are already joking about our fictional infant Allie and how she needs a “first visit” button.

Totally! That's hilarious!

Are you a vegetarian by any chance (based on your screen name...)? If so, I would love a vegetarian review of CRT after your visit! I've never eaten there.

With breakfast opening up at CRT soon, do I even attempt to get a reservation for a late breakfast there on the 1st? We have no reservations currently and it's tempting but I feel like they'll go instantly.

Totally! That's hilarious!

Are you a vegetarian by any chance (based on your screen name...)? If so, I would love a vegetarian review of CRT after your visit! I've never eaten there.

I am pesco veggie so I do fish. I just posted some pics in the veggie pinned post on the Disney restaurant board of some great veggie eats from my trip this past week.

With breakfast opening up at CRT soon, do I even attempt to get a reservation for a late breakfast there on the 1st? We have no reservations currently and it's tempting but I feel like they'll go instantly.
Where did you see it’s opening for breakfast soon?

How busy do you all think the boat from Wilderness Lodge will be that morning? Trying to decide when we should get down for it.

Just grabbed dining reservations for Tony's at 8:05p - thought they were for 6:05, but grabbed them so fast I didn't really stop to check. :P
Fireworks are at 9 - and I kinda want to watch them from the front area of the park anyways. My plan is to show up early, eat fast, and find someplace to stand before 9.
Luckily, we're all tall.

Scored big time yesterday (late AM) on the website. Randomly was seeing if a CRT ressie would pop up for 10/1 as a joke, and out of nowhere and after several refreshes, I scored a 4:45PM! I had to go with a party of 4 (instead of 3), but I made the 4th person a fictional infant. I cannot believe the pixie dust! So keep checking and hitting that refresh button.
Yeah - I search for 3 or 4 - we're a party of 3 most times. But I call in later and have them remove the 4th person. That's an interesting idea as well.

I'm debating the breakfast CRT. I have my alarm set - but not sure honestly if I want to eat there :/ Right now there are no characters, so it's kinda the best time for us - we don't want to see the Princesses actually, but would love to eat in there someday. (Keep hoping for the Villains party again!). But if they add princesses back in - I would NOT want to take that slot from kids who actually want to see them.
We moved from a room with a kitchen where we were going to cook our own breakfast to a regular hotel room - so now I am stressing breakfast and the MK Rope drop on Oct 1. I'd MUCH rather do The Plaza breakfast with that price point - still hoping this is a sign that breakfast is coming back to MK!

Last edited:
"Start your day in the most enchanting way – breakfast is back at Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom Park starting Aug. 27! Reservations are available beginning Aug. 24. "
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ice-offerings-at-magic-kingdom-park-and-more/

Thank you!!!!!

Luckily, we're I'm debating the breakfast CRT. I have my alarm set - but not sure honestly if I want to eat there :/ Right now there are no characters, so it's kinda the best time for us - we don't want to see the Princesses actually, but would love to eat in there someday. (Keep hoping for the Villains party again!). But if they add princesses back in - I would NOT want to take that slot from kids who actually want to see them.
We moved from a room with a kitchen where we were going to cook our own breakfast to a regular hotel room - so now I am stressing breakfast and the MK Rope drop on Oct 1. I'd MUCH rather do The Plaza breakfast with that price point - still hoping this is a sign that breakfast is coming back to MK!

what time do you think they will be released? 6am??

Got through on my mobile--and yes what a mess. This was me from 5:45 until a bit after 6... :coffee: I don't know how many times I attempted to book on my laptop that wouldn't take; I would get to almost to the confirmation but not get charged, and then my friends and family weren't recognized, and ugh! Wanted to bang my head against the wall, but finally 9 am took.

Got one for 8:45, after 5 false starts and new error pages. We had a whole separate post for folks trying to make the ADRs at CRT - they gave me hope to keep trying and finally got one!
I was saying we need to make sure to mark ourselves with the neon green mickey symbol so we can all wave!

Note also - I got charged $42 per person, but the price says $32.99. So will need to call to get that fixed later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter