10-14-2006 Cruisetoberfest IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa

Cruisetoberfest Veterans and big kids at heart
While onboard the Magic now is as good a time as any to start our new thread about the next Cruisetoberfest. We welcome all of you that choose to sail with us for this magical cruise. Mike

Hail, Hail the gang's coming back!

This is just so much fun to cruise with our extended family. Reminising with old friends and making new ones.

The memories we make are beyond any price tag you can imagine.

Now I have 2 years to come up with the logo and slogan BUT the bad news is we have to wait 2 years to come again.

Well off to get our limited lithograph signed by the artist.

Got the same room for our next cruise and so did Papa, BetteMom, Fiona & Jim, Andy & Arlene --- seems we may be taking over deck 2!

Bye y'all (I got that from Mike and Kathy)

Tracy, Debbie, Shelia, Robin, Georgie and Ken.. and Verandahman Of course..

It is with Great Pleasure that I bid most of you A Great fond Farewell..
It Has been an Honor and A priviledge to Serve you all..
I Have had a blast. All Good things must come to an End..

ThursdayMorning, will be the last posting of The Daily update.. and the S/L

Do with it what You wish ... It Will Remain a Secret as far as im concerned but if you Wish to Share. with others you may. I Find more satisfaction in knowing that you all Made it here .. Georgie was having a bad day, so I Tryed To Help by Brightening it for Her. With a little Secret..
Hope it helped.. G. :teeth:

Verandahman / Andy, was also Told of the link just Because He is a Great Guy..and helps alot of people.. My original ending link was going to be the Dcl Ship Horn.. But I Feel The Thursdays one will be more fitting ..

Enjoy Your Vacations where ever they maybe..LOL :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc and See you all on the Ship..

Thanks Peter

f45c2c75.jpg

f45c2c69.jpg

Hi Guys! Well we will also be on Cruistoberfest IV - Having such a good time on #3!!! Won't start counting down till after 10/9!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Good Morning Everyone !

We too are all signed to sail.....Think I'll take in ironing or something..LOL....

Off to get coffee

Bette

Parasailed today at Castaway Cay and was dunked in the water twice. Kind of rough seas today for the boats. CC sustained a lot of damage from the hurricanes. A lot of vegatation was stripped from the trees and bushes.

Mike

Happy to say we are also going again!I'm not sure if we can wait a whole 2 years!Oh well....lots of time to plan!LOL!

We booked too! Got Hygiene99's room. I guess if you snooze you lose, right Peter! LOL!

See you guys in 2 years!

Tracy

We're booked also! What a great crowd this is! Looking forward to sailing with all of you again!
Laura

Marianne, Heidi & David are booked. Room 2094, adjoining with Sharon, Ciara, & Adaria!!!!

What a hit this cruise has been! Can't wait to do it all over again!!!!

Marianne

Add us to the list as well.......we snared cabin 7120 (downgraded cat5 billed as cat7) which is exactly where we were this time! Looking forward to sailing with with all the Cruistoberfesters and our great table mates again!

Jeanne,
we'll be exactly 5 decks under you in 2120 ::yes::
After realizing that there were only few times we really used our Verandah during COB I & II we decided to move into the Danger Zone :jester:

I guess our old thread will be closed soon as this also happened shortly after our return in '03 - If not I will ask Mike to have it locked to avoid confusion between the old and the new one ;)

HOWDY FOLKS

Welcome home to all the Cruisetoberfest III people! I am excited to say that Scott and I will be joining you all in 2006! We will officailly book in January while on the ship.

Really hope that some others from the past will join us (Tulirose, Tulirich, Kevin and Sue!!!!-where are you????) What about Ave'?

I believe that Kim and Betty are doing the Westbound panama cruise next year-is that true? Want to work out a pin swap? We are doing the Eastbound-I am sure there will be special pins for both sailings.

Well lets get this thread going.

Dan

The new mail-account for the 10/14/06-Cruise is:
Cruisetoberfest@yahoo.com As usual there is a link in my signature.
I deliberately left out any reference to a number (i.e. Cruisetoberfest4), because now I can use this account for allCruisteoberfests to come :teeth: as I'm sure that you Americans will somehow force us into rebooking for #5 :jester: Not that we needed much forcing - LOL

Please send a short message containing at least your DIS-name to the new account using the mail-adress you want the new list sent to. This makes it easier for me to set up the new mailing list - Dankeschön!!

Good to have you with us again, Dan & Scott. What about the rest of your family & friends? Will they join us as well? And most important: Will you bring some Buckeyes?:mickeybar

Actually my mom and my neice will be with us-this will be my neices college graduation gift (or so she thinks) As far as the rest of the group, I am sure they will be with us-jsut haven't talked to them about it.

We can certainly bring some buckeyes for you and Anja-but something else for everyone else-who knows what that may be!

Dan

We're booked also. Had a great time on #3. Can't wait to see you all again in 2006.

Hi everyone, this is twhipple. I decided to change my user name so that it is not actually my name. I've used winotracy on other boards, so we'll go with that. It's not because I'm a lush, it's because I like to collect (and drink) wines.

Tracy

Tracy,
I immediately knew that it was you when I first read that name ;) ::yes::

Thanxs, Dan :wave:

The mail to the first and second Cruisetoberfesters may take a bit longer: Yahoo has deleted the old accounts, because they hadn't been used in four months :mad:
So I'll have to pick the adresses from the old lists, whicht may take some extra time. Right now my highest priority is building playlists for our iPods to fill them with music for the gym.
But with more than two years to go we're not exactly in a hurry :p

HI all :wave2:

We are booked also:bounce: room 2???, can't remember it was so late when I saw donna on the last night. Had a great time and looking forward to seeing you all again & meeting those of you whom we missed::yes:: Need to go find the new countdown clock.

Hey guys! :wave:

I had surprising news when I got home. Tom is quitting his job this week. :earseek: He's been where he is now for 15 years. He's going to a company in Wisconsin (still a Caterpillar dealer, but based out of Milwaukee). I guess Cat has been trying to match him w/this job since June or July, (he left in July) and finally they made a deal he accepted. He says it's not a lot more money now, but in the long term, it'll be more beneficial.

Apparently, this new job will involve traveling all over the state of Wisconsin & upper Michigan. I have to wonder how much of one decision affected the other. He knows I wouldn't have allowed him to take a job that he wouldn't be home at night. Also, now he doesn't ever have to come back to Illinois--he can stay where he is in Wisconsin.

Strange that my husband can make a life-changing decision like this without even telling me, much less involving me. I didn't know how to react. :(

Of course, he never said to me, "How are you?" "How was your trip?" "Did you have fun?" nothing. I guess I really wasn't expecting it.

I wish I was a fly on the wall, though, when David told him we're cruising again! And again when Heidi tells him what a great time I had! :hyper:

So, the next two projects on my list are Halloween. (Believe it or not, the kids want to dress up this year! I was hoping they were getting too old for this!) And then my birthday party. I'll be 41 in December. So I'm having my 40th Birthday party in November! (Something I didn't get last winter!) :Pinkbounc

I can't believe how much the leaves have changed in the week we were gone! It's really beautiful to see--of course, I still do not appreciate the chill! I'm not ready to put the shorts & tanks away just yet. Heidi & I thought & thought about it--we couldn't come up with a single place where we could stowaway. :p

Oh well! Until 2006!
Love, Marianne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter