10-14-2006 Cruisetoberfest IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheer2: Glad the cruise went well and you all had a lot of fun.

Wasn't it neat to see the "ghost ship" :cool1: Made watching the movie even more fun.

Also nice to see that CC is back to being so lush and pretty cause it sure did look crappy after the hurricane a few years ago.

Cruisetoberfest IV has come on gone,
but the friendships we made will linger on!
What a Magical time we had at the sailaway!
Sharing our time on that sunny day!
Dinners, dancing, oh! and the shows!
Can you guess my favorite color? Come on, you know!
The talent contest and Matching your Mate!
BINGO!, Movies and a Palo Date!
Trying new foods like escargot and sushi,
Those free drinks in Cozumel left me a bit loopy!
The kids had their clubs and were always missing,
that left time for Mommy and Daddy to be....kissing!
Who knew a cruise could bring so many people together!
I can't imagine this cruise could have been any better!
Just remember as our busy lives draw us apart,
you all will always be close in my heart. :grouphug:

Sounds like you guys all had a GREAT Cruise. I only wish we were there with you. The family wedding was good, but we sure missed you guys. I am sure you are all glad to be back home ...... NOT

At any rate Ellen and I are still hoping for a Cruisetoberfest V sometime with all you guys again.

@GoofyNut, Papa, Peter and Jen, good to hear from all you fellow Cruisetobfest IV dropouts too.

Big Hugs to you all :grouphug:

OK Dave ... Cruisetober Drop Outs ... :lmao: .... we have been called a lot of things but that's a first :rotfl2: Hey if the 11 day hadn'tcome up we would still have been on the Cruisetober....

We (Art & I and Mike & Kathy) are sailing again 9-22-07 - exactly 6 years since the FIRST Cruisetoberfest if anyone wants to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter