10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

So is there a one ticket for everything option including the seminars?

Might be. I really didn't explore all the options. I just decided to book one seminar and before I knew it, the atmosphere and the food & beverages sucked me right in!!! :cloud9:

Actually, converting to a package might be the most cost-effective of all. We'll just have to wait for them to release the pricing. :hyper:

Might be. I really didn't explore all the options. I just decided to book one seminar and before I knew it, the atmosphere and the food & beverages sucked me right in!!! :cloud9:

Actually, converting to a package might be the most cost-effective of all. We'll just have to wait for them to release the pricing. :hyper:

Are you going to be our life line for the event? I know you will let us all know, but I am excited already! :cheer2:

Are you going to be our life line for the event? I know you will let us all know, but I am excited already! :cheer2:

I will definitely be staying on top of things!!! ;) I will post, send PMs, emails, texts, even call y'all if necessary :-)laughing:) whenever there is important information to share! :thumbsup2

And if any of you hear/see any information, please share it here! :flower3:

I agree.... Laura needs to be the person in the know on this. I missed the date changes completely!

Oh, you know it!!! :thumbsup2

Now we'll just wait for the seminar schedule to be announced! :goodvibes It was May of 2011 so I'm hoping we'll know by May 2012 and be booked before the end of that month! :woohoo:

I didn't attend Year 1, but those who attended both said Swolphin "kicked it up a notch" this year. If it's the same caliber for Year 3, I'm a happy woman. If they kick it up further for next year........ well, I almost don't see how they could! :goodvibes

I know you posted about thus, but what was it that made this event so great?

I know you posted about thus, but what was it that made this event so great?

I think the easiest way to answer is to direct you to Deb Wills' 2-part review:

http://land.allears.net/blogs/debwills/2011/10/walt_disney_world_swan_and_dol_1.html

http://land.allears.net/blogs/debwills/2011/10/walt_disney_world_swan_and_dol.html

The wine seminars were conducted by Swan/Dolphin employees, not by a wine vendor or distributor. :thumbsup2 The foods and beverages were wonderful. :thumbsup2 I have a new respect for the Swolphin restaurants! :goodvibes

The 4 bands were amazing -- my favorite was the Four Divo (although the other 3 bands were wonderful as well).

It was a first-class event -- well-planned and wonderfully executed! :thumbsup2

I think the easiest way to answer is to direct you to Deb Wills' 2-part review:

http://land.allears.net/blogs/debwills/2011/10/walt_disney_world_swan_and_dol_1.html

http://land.allears.net/blogs/debwills/2011/10/walt_disney_world_swan_and_dol.html

The wine seminars were conducted by Swan/Dolphin employees, not by a wine vendor or distributor. :thumbsup2 The foods and beverages were wonderful. :thumbsup2 I have a new respect for the Swolphin restaurants! :goodvibes

The 4 bands were amazing -- my favorite was the Four Divo (although the other 3 bands were wonderful as well).

It was a first-class event -- well-planned and wonderfully executed! :thumbsup2

After reading all of this, this is why I want to do this next year!!!!

And a new T-shirt design. 2nd annual.

Does the place you guys order them from offer varying styles of shirts (ie tank tops) and then they print them or are they "premade in lots?"

I generally don't wear shirts with sleeves until November or later. I used to think I was going through the change, but I don't think that lasts for more than five years! :rotfl2:

I wore mine. :confused3

:laughing: I was referring to several others!! :rolleyes1

Does the place you guys order them from offer varying styles of shirts (ie tank tops) and then they print them or are they "premade in lots?"

I generally don't wear shirts with sleeves until November or later. I used to think I was going through the change, but I don't think that lasts for more than five years! :rotfl2:

Alison, Wendy came up with the design and you could get it done wherever you pleased. Several of us went through Vistaprint (they do offer different styles/varieties). I know there's a way you can print out the design and do it yourself. Wendy can point us in the right direction I'm sure! :thumbsup2

Maybe buttons (like the Friendies do for F&WF) would be more practical.

Elin, what do you think about that?

Alison, Wendy came up with the design and you could get it done wherever you pleased. Several of us went through Vistaprint (they do offer different styles/varieties). I know there's a way you can print out the design and do it yourself. Wendy can point us in the right direction I'm sure! :thumbsup2

Buttons work for me too, by next year I will have a bag full :rotfl:

....but Jamborinis need to remember to wear them this time!!! :rotfl:

I wore mine. :confused3

Mea culpa...:sad1: I just didn't get back to Saratoga Springs that day to change. I was so excited to finally be in a park! :rotfl:

I like the idea of buttons. The company the Friendies uses is easy to work with and inexpensive too!

Mea culpa...:sad1: I just didn't get back to Saratoga Springs that day to change. I was so excited to finally be in a park! :rotfl:

I like the idea of buttons. The company the Friendies uses is easy to work with and inexpensive too!

Having slept on it, I think buttons are the way to go! ;) (I'd rather add one to my collection than a t-shirt never to be worn again!!)

Having slept on it, I think buttons are the way to go! ;) (I'd rather add one to my collection than a t-shirt never to be worn again!!)

Like I said, I just will fill up my bag from all the buttons it all works for me, now the Airport TSA people always look at my bag funny, when I come thru with all the buttons! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter